GT7 might debut on playstation expirience?

Probably just bigging up the M4s/Hudson etc. "Yes, we have DLC cars".

Yeah,

Not sure how to take what they said there - the Q&A was a useless cringe-fest.

I mean - he did said it but if you saw it live you would understand that it could as well not be true (or not what we want aka properly NEW cars) because as I said the whole thing was awkward and the guy was nervous/irritated answering 4th VERY GENERIC Gran Turismo question.

Guess we'll just have to wait until Wardez gets back to truly confirm anything.

No GT announcements. Only a few questions asked by guests.

So far he's told them:

PD's working on GT7, More cars and tracks are coming to GT6 in the following months (Not solely limited to VGT cars according to him) and so far he can't say any details on the game.

:drool:

Tight lipped. Been talking to producers from Sony and Community Manager Eric Fishback, they're really excited for the future :) .

Can't say much more, but nothing groundbreaking yet I expect we won't hear much until E3 or so. Not much to report besides that.

I got to try the 2X, which is a lot of fun to drive. The sound it makes as you put the throttle down is intense. It's a visceral drive for sure.

Got into the high 2 minute mark with it around Le Mans, which is the track they set up for it.

Tight lipped. Been talking to producers from Sony and Community Manager Eric Fishback, they're really excited for the future :) .

Can't say much more, but nothing groundbreaking yet I expect we won't hear much until E3 or so. Not much to report besides that.

Would you say, without saying too much, that its all good news then?

I got to try the 2X, which is a lot of fun to drive. The sound it makes as you put the throttle down is intense. It's a visceral drive for sure.

Got into the high 2 minute mark with it around Le Mans, which is the track they set up for it.

How did it feel to drive? Can you describe any handling characteristics from it?

Wasn't @Wardez going there to report stuff?

Donde andas, dude!?!?!? :D
I'm not sure @Wardez's mind was on gaming:

4tSolJl.jpg

Would you say, without saying too much, that its all good news then?

How did it feel to drive? Can you describe any handling characteristics from it?

Good news for sure as far as motivation and drive go.

I'll upload a short clip tomorrow. It felt pretty awesome, the way it throttles up is interesting. There's a bit of lag as you step on it, but then it takes off incredibly quickly. Feels like a slightly slower Red Bull X car. Not as much grip in the corners, but more progressive. Pretty twitchy though, as you can imagine. It's a really fun car.

Back