Civic x 2
Cybertruck
Canadian Thanksgiving themed scape
Pocono Triangle track
full weather sim for Northern Isle
another page in the MFD that shows your oil quality
a new page of decals based on the GT movie

Canadian thanksgiving??

I thought we were the only ones that took a bunch of land and came up with a holiday to commemorate it.

Controversial opinion here, but I think that we have enough tracks. 35+ is a good number, especially with the visual quality that GT7 offers.
Same with the cars. The roster is phenomenal, and when you see some details like bolts or engravings, I'm sure that 481 cars is enough too.
Don't misundersand me, I would be the first to race new cars on new tracks.
But what is lacking to make GT7 the best game ever in the series is solo content.
If they just add a proper GT League, B-Spec (IMO), custom races with the "Chili AI", custom championship and endurance, GT7 would be remembered as the best GT ever.

So I hope that the big update teased for a week will be solo content.
The quantity itself is enough track wise, but the diversity ain’t in my opinion. Some city track like Monaco, something like Eiger Nordwand or a Hillclimb like Pikes Peak or Goodwood would fresh things up I would say.

I think the update might drop on either 2 or 9th of november, i would have liked it this week considering i got 5 days of work

I think the update might drop on either 2 or 9th of november, i would have liked it this week considering i got 5 days of work
Once again, any update, if it comes out in November, would have to come out before the day (or several days prior, to allow practicing) of Round 5 of the Nations Cup because of the TBA:
1698319581965.png

I really think that we urgently need an information regarding the tire temperature und pressure. This are two main things that are crucial for a sim. Don’t ask for stuff like in Project Cars that are overwhelming but just that minor but crucial stuff. Maybe also some different brake pads options for endurance and sprint would also be nice. Stuff like that would be nice.

Cheers

October update is gone.
Why?

Practice starts as soon as all the slots of the previous round have finished, so it will need to update by the 4th November.
Actually, make it November 3 to ensure there's no conflicts with the Nations Cup Round 4 race day.

The 599? Base model or GTO? I love the way the 599 GTO sounds. Yes, the F12 sounds simlair, but the GTO (imo) looks much, MUCH better.
I do love both, the 599 gtb was i premium car in gt6 but as we have very rarely seen any new returning cars, but maybe pd is working on bringing those premium models back maybe they suprice us with much bigger car drop than ever before,

many of us were right 🤣🤣🤣 those who plant "poo" are finally defeated 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😅

you also said no update in november witch proably will be wrong

Last edited:

This is real?

I guess this is 100% fake. But what a dream update lineup

Yes it's a fake image though at first glance it's well done and the lineup is believable enough. except for the fact that there's a GT1 car and PD seems to have forgotten Gr.2 as a whole.

My predictions are the following:

• 4-6 new cars (one of which is probably the teased Nissan concept car)
  • 1 new track (Motegi, Apricot Hill, Circuit Villanouve or maybe Sugo, who knows?)
  • a new set of endurance missions (8 2h races with dynamic weather and decent payouts)
  • 1 new Cafe and 1-2 collectors menus with 3-4 new races in World Circuits
  • Full implementation of Sophy AI in singleplayer mode with maybe the addition of a B-Spec mode
  • Several quality of life improvements regarding the game interface and lobby stability
  • New scapes
  • Bug fixes

What are yours? Let me know!

Last edited by a moderator:
Will they actually fix the race not loading bug? That happened to me again in the Manufacturer's Cup. I was stuck on the entry screen, the timer ran out, and my only option was to cancel my entry. I'd entered the race and been running free practice for the full 15 minutes.

Back