GT7 October Update Predictions

• Thread starter nickf1gr
  • 216 comments
I do love both, the 599 gtb was i premium car in gt6 but as we have very rarely seen any new returning cars, but maybe pd is working on bringing those premium models back maybe they suprice us with much bigger car drop than ever before,
Now that the silhouettes are out, it's not the 599, but the LFA,Dodge Demon,R33 Nismo 400R, 1969(or 1970)Dodge Charger,Mercedes 190E(Or 500e, the silhouettes look simliar to me), the Porsche (992) GT3RS, and a new Tesla Model 3.

Now that the silhouettes are out, it's not the 599, but the LFA,Dodge Demon,R33 Nismo 400R, 1969(or 1970)Dodge Charger,Mercedes 190E(Or 500e, the silhouettes look simliar to me), the Porsche (992) GT3RS, and a new Tesla Model 3.

Yes i have seen it, i had lfa and demon many times in my predictions so very happy to see them coming, inom happy with all cars besides the tesla, there is still some others i want to see from the datamine like Mitsubishi lancer evolution lx, Ferrari 812 superfast and BMW m5 e60, i would not be supriced if kaz also has a decent chrismas update to with decent selection of cars

Yes i have seen it, i had lfa and demon many times in my predictions so very happy to see them coming, inom happy with all cars besides the tesla, there is still some others i want to see from the datamine like Mitsubishi lancer evolution lx, Ferrari 812 superfast and BMW m5 e60, i would not be supriced if kaz also has a decent chrismas update to with decent selection of cars
I want all of these car in the game as well. The E60 M5 would be my daily driver(I RP a lot), and the 812 would be an amazing V12 Ferrari.

I would trade any car on the planet to be swapped out for the Teslas. If you gave me A Tesla for free (IRL), I'd trade it on anything else...and I might still be upside down on the trade. I TRULY TRULY TRULY despise those cars.

I'd rather they include the AMC Gremlin and AMC Pacer, both with authentic ability to lose parts throughout a race. They would at least be fun.

I would trade any car on the planet to be swapped out for the Teslas. If you gave me A Tesla for free (IRL), I'd trade it on anything else...and I might still be upside down on the trade. I TRULY TRULY TRULY despise those cars.

I'd rather they include the AMC Gremlin and AMC Pacer, both with authentic ability to lose parts throughout a race. They would at least be fun.
My god, there’s 7 cars now and people can still write a whole essay about why they personaly don’t like that one car out of 7…

My god, there’s 7 cars now and people can still write a whole essay about why they personaly don’t like that one car out of 7…
Yes, exactly! They always find an excuse to complain..I mean, don't get me wrong constructive criticism is always welcome and I'm also critical about this game myself but many members of the community tend to criticize everything just for the sake of criticizing and complaining to such extent that it becomes toxic. Even though the Tesla is not a particularly impressive car it is still part of a whooping 7 cars update, the first time after an year and a half from launch. 1 mediocre and 6 good cars it's definitely not a bad result especially after so many bad updates with merely 1-2 decent cars each. They are ridicolous and whiny and you can never satisfy them.. Those wouldn't be happy even if PD suddenly drops a Spec 2.0 with 3 tracks, 60 cars, 50 events, Sophy and B-Spec, yet they would still find an excuse to complain. Let alone the fact that all the DLCs we got for this game are FREE, and people still keep moaning. I'm not a big fan of the Tesla, but I'm still grateful because it's an extra FREE car nonetheless.

People are never satisfied, especially these days. Unreasonably high expectations cannot be satisfied.

I've countered that by continuing to write about the one car I DO like!
Did someone mention 190E? No? Well,how about that 190E?!
insert Vince McMahon gif

Last edited:
Those wouldn't be happy even if PD suddenly drops a Spec 2.0 with 3 tracks, 60 cars, 50 events, Sophy and B-Spec, yet they would still find an excuse to complain.
60 new cars at once would be seen as an obvious reason to force people to buy microtransactions to be afford them. Yes, of course they want to force microtransactions. You know it's all for microtransactions... did I already mention microtransactions? The ones they force you to buy.

Let's ask the community

Who uses the Teslas? Online or offline. In which event does anyone find the Tesla to be a decent choice? Who is having fun with the current Tesla? Would you like another? Who is happy that they added another Tesla? How many people even remember that the current Tesla was one of the anniversary cars in GT6? Did anyone use it then?

So are you trying to tell me that you're stoked that they are adding a Tesla SUV?

It's not that I, personally, hate Tesla (which I do), it's that they are objectively HORRIBLE additions to the game for their sheer lack of playability. They are a painful reminder that the almighty dollar is what is most important for the current iteration of the game.

It'd help massively if we were allowed to use EVs (and a handful of other "quirky" cars) outside of one-make races in Custom Races. The AI can drive them against other cars but we can't.

So are you trying to tell me that you're stoked that they are adding a Tesla SUV?
It's actually Model 3 tesla. Not the SUV one.

On the other hand. I find teslas similar additions like ambulance or Alphard. I don't use it, But this is the weird part of GT which i actually like. We need some times odd car additions to make it more interesting.

Let's ask the community

Who uses the Teslas? Online or offline. In which event does anyone find the Tesla to be a decent choice? Who is having fun with the current Tesla? Would you like another? Who is happy that they added another Tesla? How many people even remember that the current Tesla was one of the anniversary cars in GT6? Did anyone use it then?

It's not that I, personally, hate Tesla (which I do), it's that they are objectively HORRIBLE additions to the game for their sheer lack of playability. They are a painful reminder that the almighty dollar is what is most important for the current iteration of the game.
Cool, you've still got SIX other new cars to play around with. This laser focus on just one of them can't be healthy.

It's actually Model 3 tesla. Not the SUV one.

On the other hand. I find teslas similar additions like ambulance or Alphard. I don't use it, But this is the weird part of GT which i actually like. We need some times odd car additions to make it more interesting.
Seems like most people in these parts don’t like Tesla’s because of Elon.

But how is one supposed to feel if they like Elon, but hate any cars that don’t burn petrol?

FWIW, I’m setting up a gofundme for a new Tesla 3 - even though I think electric cars are dumb on all fronts.

I’m not above taking handouts 👍🏼

Let's ask the community

I play a lot of lobbies at different PPs and I'll pretty much use anything just to mix things up and enjoy the variety. I've used the current Tesla and I'll use this one too, probably not a lot, and I'm sure it won't become a regular, but I'll still enjoy it. And this despite not being a fan of Tesla as a brand. I'm sure I'm not alone. :)

Let's ask the community

Yeah, well, that’s just, like, your opinion, man..

But seriously, let’s ask the community: who cares enough if there’s one car in a pack of 7 that isn’t the most popular.
I could write down dozens of sentences about all of what I see is wrong with your view on this, But. It. Is. Only. One. Car. Out. Of. Seven!
And btw these seven cars include several cars that a lot of people in the community are very pleased with, so what is the point of complaining here (rhetorical question).

Let's ask the community

I don't get it, it's not like you drive every car in the game that exists today, just don't buy the Tesla if you don't want it.

I'm indifferent to EVs but do think it's cool to add into the game to see how a modern Tesla compares to the Taycan and the ancient Tesla already in game, to get a feel for the car, explore the interior of the car in VR, despite the fact I'll probably never own one. To me, this is one of the best parts of the game, to try out cars I'll never own and get rough estimates of their capabilities.

Crying over one car of seven is incredibly petty, especially when they're not charging you anything for these updates. Drive the cars you want to drive, ignore the others.

Falling back on "let's ask the community" is a pointless argument to whether the car should be in the game. Tesla is indisputably relevant to the modern auto industry regardless of your's or other loud people on social media's opinion on their vehicles, their CEO, or EVs in general. It absolutely has a place in GT7 and frankly I'm surprised it took this long to get a modern Tesla in the game to begin with.

Last edited:
I'm no fan of Teslas but they do race pretty well.
(Until the batteries overheat like halfway through the race)
(They still beat the Taycans until they stopped showing up tbf)

Yeah, well, that’s just, like, your opinion, man..

But seriously, let’s ask the community: who cares enough if there’s one car in a pack of 7 that isn’t the most popular.
I could write down dozens of sentences about all of what I see is wrong with your view on this, But. It. Is. Only. One. Car. Out. Of. Seven!
And btw these seven cars include several cars that a lot of people in the community are very pleased with, so what is the point of complaining here (rhetorical question).
I can't change their choices, but here's the difference.

Take any of the other cars and you can find an event for it. Which event is there for the Tesla? Maybe there is one and I'm missing it, but I don't believe there is one (and I don't own it/won't buy it to verify) Can someone interject?

If it's true that there is no event where the Tesla's are eligible (which I believe has been stated in this thread)...how is that a valid addition? That's my beef. Yes, it's one car out of a bunch, and yes, this is much made out of nothing, but it irks me that, at every turn, there's these little pain points interjected.

It's like someone gives you a cake, but also kicks you in the shins. Yes, you still have cake, but...

I can't change their choices, but here's the difference.

Take any of the other cars and you can find an event for it. Which event is there for the Tesla? Maybe there is one and I'm missing it, but I don't believe there is one (and I don't own it/won't buy it to verify) Can someone interject?

If it's true that there is no event where the Tesla's are eligible (which I believe has been stated in this thread)...how is that a valid addition? That's my beef. Yes, it's one car out of a bunch, and yes, this is much made out of nothing, but it irks me that, at every turn, there's these little pain points interjected.

It's like someone gives you a cake, but also kicks you in the shins. Yes, you still have cake, but...
I think you kick yourself in the chins here. Just take the cake, smile and shake their hand, even if it’s not your type of cake, just be polite.

I could write a lot more about this, but again, it’s Only One Car Out Of 7!!
I won’t waste my time here, especially considering all the other content this update contains, on some none existing problem like this.
You can go on being frustrated with this, but is it worth it?

After playing WRC. PD should just scrap off road.

Those rally cars dont have to be scrapped but we should get rally tarmac tracks instead or tarmac hill climbs.

Snow track in my opinion pointless.
lol that's like saying after playing ACC , GT7 should scrap GT3 cars because they don't feel as good as in ACC 😂

Back