GT7 prize tickets

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Any one else noticed after getting a prize ticket when you open it and a prize is selected after being rotated it's always the worst one. I have probably opened 15 tickets now and every one is the smallest cash price. It's a complete waste of time having these it just frustrates the hell out of me, never won a single car yet on these.
No way is it coincidence it's obviously been programmed this way to always give a low cash offer. It's got to the stage now we're I can't even be arsed to open them because I know what the outcome will be and it just winds me up. I can't believe they actually thought this was a good idea🤬🤬🤬🤬

It’s programmed to be the “real micro transaction simulator.” They only made the title to sell in game credits for real money and advertise for Japanese car manufacturers. That’s why they will continue to lose sales each new title. GT sport was awful and now this; which could have been amazing, but was ruined by money grubbing.

I get the lowest price most of the time, but sometimes I get higher prices, I'd say 75% of time I get the lowest, 20% the one just above and 5% any superior price including the best one.

It's been 1/5 for every different prize for me so far, about 23 menu books in. I would consider them purely bonus and not take them to heart. You will have plenty of credits to spend throughout the gameplay. I'm sure your luck will turn around though. Positive thoughts!

Not true, had 2x a 500k prize, won 5 cars (including 2x cars worth a million each)

Yes, i also had the 5k cash prize and other crappy rewards, but its just luck.
You just have been very unlucky.

I didn't get the worst for my daily! I got the second worst(which was 10k,acceptable for a 2 star I thought)..things are looking up..:lol:

What is it that determines what kind of ticket you get after a daily workout? Is it just random how many stars the ticket has?

What is it that determines what kind of ticket you get after a daily workout? Is it just random how many stars the ticket has?
I think it's days in a row you complete it,I got a one star yesterday,a 2 star today,assuming I'll get a three star tomorrow.

I think it's days in a row you complete it,I got a one star yesterday,a 2 star today,assuming I'll get a three star tomorrow.
Well, I only got a two star ticket today despite doing the workout every single day since March 4th.

So, been playing on it alot last few days and many more Roulette Tickets, got quite a few 4 star ones aswell.some great cars to win plus engine upgrades etc and yet again,EVERY TIME it lands on the worst one usually the smallest amount of money of 5K.
Absolutely no way is this coincidence or bad luck it's completely rigged.
Incidentally a few of the online reviews have said exactly the same thing.
It's driving me effing nuts this is🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Last edited by a moderator:
So, been playing on it alot last few days and many more Roulette Tickets, got quite a few 4 star ones aswell.some great cars to win plus engine upgrades etc and yet again,EVERY TIME it lands on the worst one usually the smallest amount of money of 5K.
Absolutely no way is this coincidence or bad luck it's completely rigged.
Incidentally a few of the online reviews have said exactly the same thing.
It's driving me effing nuts this is🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
Yeah the idea that it's just bad luck is drivel, it's clearly weighted towards the lowest outcome. I'm glad some people have had decent results but the sheer amount of people getting the lowest outcome tells the truth of it. It's a real shame honestly.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have gotten 1 car , 1 medium payout and the rest have been 5k or parts for cars i don’t yet own !!! It’s got to be weighted towards the lower end surely !

Last edited:
I've completed the menu book and played every day since launch. I've got one car from the 6 star ticket you get for completing the book. Apart from that 1 30k prize, a set of shocks for a Megane, a crank for a M4 safety car and the rest have been the smallest coin option. It's a stupid system, it's like they read all the stuff about the unhappiness about the wheel of misery in Sport and said "You think that's bad? Hold my beer..."

Well I just won an 86GT Limited Edition from the 4 star that I got from card 32,the Supra races.

Last edited:
Yeah the idea that it's just bad luck is drivel, it's clearly weighted towards the lowest outcome. I'm glad some people have had decent results but the sheer amount of people getting the lowest outcome tells the truth of it. It's a real shame honestly.
Chances are it's neither. I've seen good evidence that it is, once again, a predetermined prize with everything else on the wheel as filler and a for-show animation.

But however the prize is determined before the animation itself (maybe a preset list, generated by console ID and user ID, as with GT5 and as we suspect with GT Sport), the pool it draws from quite clearly has orders of magnitude higher numbers of low-cash prizes compared to other items...

I haven't gt7 just yet,but i looking forward this weekend.Hopefully i get my friend's ps4 pro and one of his copies for a nice prize (about 200 usd).But i am still lurking around here and read.My tought of the roulette system might depent on if someone's make micro transactions in it.They might get hi prize in the roulette.Just an idea.

I used to get the worst reward from tickets but my last ticket (5 Star I think) gave me this. Not bad.

Attachments

• 275501882_5356121454406041_2567243752228932003_n.jpg
    275501882_5356121454406041_2567243752228932003_n.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
I don't mind the tickets the way they are now. I don't want to win too much credits or cars too fast. I already think that getting cars 3 by 3 at many steps of the cafe is too much, plus I will never touch most of them.

When the ticket gives you parts, it would be more interesting if it was usable on any car, like a free coupon to buy Sport tyres for the car you want, or a coupon to get weight reduction level n on the car of your choice.

Last edited:
I had much better luck than that. 2 good cars, 2 tuning parts and a fair amount of high cash wins. I only got the small pile maybe 2 or 3 times.

Latest Posts

Back