GT7 prize tickets

I wonder if your performances in the Cafe races determine how generous the tickets are? šŸ¤”

I got 2nd or 3rd in quite a few, didnā€™t really need to try hard to get 3rd, so thatā€™s all I did as that was all that was required. I wasnā€™t really keeping track of things, but maybe the races I finished in 1st preceded the couple of times my roulette tickets actually came good.

My other thought is that perhaps the difficulty setting determines how generous the roulette prizes are. I play on hard, and so far Iā€™ve won much less than a friend who I have a sneaky suspicion plays on normal (but probably wouldnā€™t admit it) šŸ˜‚

I redeemed 4x 3-star tickets today. One had gold bars instead of coins.

I really dislike lootboxes, and I find these to be somehow worse than say, rocket league's champions crates.

Any one else noticed after getting a prize ticket when you open it and a prize is selected after being rotated it's always the worst one. I have probably opened 15 tickets now and every one is the smallest cash price. It's a complete waste of time having these it just frustrates the hell out of me, never won a single car yet on these.
No way is it coincidence it's obviously been programmed this way to always give a low cash offer. It's got to the stage now we're I can't even be arsed to open them because I know what the outcome will be and it just winds me up. I can't believe they actually thought this was a good ideašŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬
TBF i got a Scirocco Race Car from from.

R3V
I redeemed 4x 3-star tickets today. One had gold bars instead of coins.

I really dislike lootboxes, and I find these to be somehow worse than say, rocket league's champions crates.
How much were the gold bars worth?

I won this old banger with my 6 star ticket...

cf9facd408a080a7f931573626845668_photo.webp

;) šŸ‘

I think it's days in a row you complete it,I got a one star yesterday,a 2 star today,assuming I'll get a three star tomorrow.
I got constant 2 stars from daily workouts then got a 1 star today. That was a surprise. What wasn't a surprise was the lowest 2,000 credits I got from it. I'd like to win a car, just to see what it looks like to win one.

I complained elsewhere about the poor daily tickets, only to get a 6 star one for today. So there is definitely hope out there ladies and gentlemen! (in case you thought it would just be low stars only)

Just like the one I got for CafƩ book 39, I won 500,000cr again.

Dropped a 4star ticket this morning, picked up 1m.

On another note I closed The game before accepting the prize and tried 6times with the same result. The other prizes changed but the 1m was always there.

Next time I drop a car Iā€™m going to close and try again as the car might always be pre determined but the car available may possibly change.

Also has anybody had a birthday since launch, do we get a birthday ticket?

I got constant 2 stars from daily workouts then got a 1 star today. That was a surprise. What wasn't a surprise was the lowest 2,000 credits I got from it. I'd like to win a car, just to see what it looks like to win one.
Yeah,I got two 2 stars in a row aswell.

On another note I closed The game before accepting the prize and tried 6times with the same result. The other prizes changed but the 1m was always there.

Next time I drop a car Iā€™m going to close and try again as the car might always be pre determined but the car available may possibly change.

I read someone saying he got nothing for his birthday.

You can keep closing and opening it will not change, it's scripted, you get what you supposed to, same was in gts

You can keep closing and opening it will not change, it's scripted, you get what you supposed to, same was in gts

Yeah someone posted a video but thought Iā€™d try anyway.

As mentioned tho the other prizes changed so if you try when itā€™s not a cash prize win your prize might actually change? Will still be a part or car but which type could change - if that makes sense.

Up till now not much luck with the wheel of misfortune. Playing since the 5th of Match.

Today however something nice from a 4 star.

Still wonder how random it is.....

Attachments

• DSC_0222.JPG
    DSC_0222.JPG
    86.4 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
I'm not normally one to complain but yeah I've basically had nothing but the lowest payout on all my tickets so far :grumpy: !!!
Only once I didn't get the lowest payout... I got a tuning part for a car I cant afford to buy :grumpy: !!

Hopefully now I've had a moan I'll get a good payout tonight :lol:.

I got 15k once. Nothing higher than that. It's definitely predetermined before the roulette display, as soon as you redeem it. And the odds of winning the best prize are very low. If this is like a lot of other games that push micro-transactions, as low as 50:1 for each ticket. But it's probably better for the higher quality tickets.

Well I just got a Beetle Gr3 from a 3 star daily grind ticket. First car Iā€™ve got after a bunch of 5k and some random parts and one invitation to buy a Porsche. No idea how it picks but Iā€™ve got a International B licence today and run a few Gr4 races with the Toyota prize from it.

What I really donā€™t get is the car specific parts that you can win, thatā€™s just stupid. No idea why you canā€™t put parts won on any car in your garage it would actually make those wins useful.

Iā€™m up to level 16 now after 3 longish sessions at the game, I wouldnā€™t say Iā€™ve been grinding, just working my way through it slowly.

Is there a known way to get 6 star tickets consistently? Some people suggested that doing the daily workout mileage in a high difficulty race (the more peppers the better) might raise your chances, but I haven't been able to thoroughly investigate this yet.

At the very least they need to make it possible to earn more than one roulette ticket a day (after completing the cafe menus)
Ikr they should make the daily workout have more tickets at certain mileage so you can at least grind because at this rate there will be a very small amount of people that ever get to engine swap, thatā€™s why I think they need to at least have you grind for more tickets cause 1 a day is just pointless, the last 2 days Iā€™ve only had a 1 star and a 2 star and today my used car dealership didnā€™t update so today seems to be a waste of playing, if they donā€™t change this system a little bit to reward the grind then Iā€™ll lose interest in the game real quick šŸ˜ž

I bought a MĆ©gane RS from Brand Central to use for the first french tournament. Ever since I did that, the MĆ©gane RS appeared on every single roulette wheel to date. Today's daily workout wheel marks the third time in a row that car appears.

At this point it's very hard to believe it's just coincidence or sheer bad luck. It's a reminder that you should not buy cars from Brand Central and instead tune whatever compatible car you have available for a certain event.

Probably just another bug too.

Back