GT7 prize tickets

Yeah... one star tickets after daily milage... It is not worth it actually. I wonder if i will ever get better tickets after completing GT Cafe? Is there other way to get brand invitation instead of getting it from ticket?

I did got 1mi and 500k with a 6 star and a 5 star ticket. Other than that, is mostly bad prizes, like small amount of cash or parts (still didn't get a engine or a car). I think the most annoying thing is getting a invitation to some brand that you still have a invite active. They should at least avoid this. Give me a 2k prize instead lol
Yeah... one star tickets after daily milage... It is not worth it actually. I wonder if i will ever get better tickets after completing GT Cafe? Is there other way to get brand invitation instead of getting it from ticket?
I think it will get worse haha. After I finished the cafe, I never received a ticket better than 4 stars. And there is no other way to get a invitation as far as I know.

I did got 1mi and 500k with a 6 star and a 5 star ticket. Other than that, is mostly bad prizes, like small amount of cash or parts (still didn't get a engine or a car). I think the most annoying thing is getting a invitation to some brand that you still have a invite active. They should at least avoid this. Give me a 2k prize instead lol

I think it will get worse haha. After I finished the cafe, I never received a ticket better than 4 stars. And there is no other way to get a invitation as far as I know.
Same here! I’m not even sure I’ve gotten a 4-star one after cafe 39. And I completed that last cafe book on the monday afternoon after launch.

I finally got 2 things I’ve wanted. One: Ferrari Invitation. Two: large stack of gold bricks. Equals $1,000,000. Pretty cool I got the 1M in a 4 start roulette. Also this has zero effect but on both occasions I pressed X on the item I wanted and funny enough I got them both times. Lol just completely a coincidence haha.

One thing I have noticed, last two roulette tickets I got from the daily workout bonus were 1-star tickets, in both cases I got over the 42 kilometers distance by doing time trials testing car setups. But three days ago I got a 4-star ticket by doing the distance by racing a stock WRX Group 3 in the Daytona 10-lap 730PP pseudo-endurance race, which I won by 1 second.

So is the value of the daily workout bonus roulette ticket linked to the race I am doing?

Last edited:
I needed a Mazda TC for a lobby race. Spent 90 000 + 3800 for tires. Did my miles today and got 100,000. It's like I got an instant rebate. :)

Biggest wins were 500K for the 5 star and the Lambo V12 VGT for the 6. I was really hoping for the RX7 engine

Last edited:
It's really weird that everyone complains about the Credits and mtx and ignores the absolute worst part of this game, the wheel of misfortune that pr design can only give the players frustration..

1 star = 5000 credit
3 star = 5000 credit

THANKS RND(PD)

It's really weird that everyone complains about the Credits and mtx and ignores the absolute worst part of this game, the wheel of misfortune that pr design can only give the players frustration..

1 star = 5000 credit
3 star = 5000 credit

THANKS RND(PD)
People stopped talking about it cause the new issues are much worse.

I already quit opening them. I only ever got garbage.
This is like, the most childish thing I've heard today. So you're going to punish yourself because you don't like the odds?

I don't like them either, but letting free money and stuff just sit to prove nothing to nobody one of the silliest things anyone could do.

People stopped talking about it cause the new issues are much worse.
What new issues?

EDIT: I've tried to delete previous post and make a multi-quote, but I don't know how to delete a post, or multi-quote, and neither of those topics is covered in FAQs.

Last edited:
I just want invitations in these tickets, nothing else.

Jerome

This is like, the most childish thing I've heard today. So you're going to punish yourself because you don't like the odds?

I don't like them either, but letting free money and stuff just sit to prove nothing to nobody one of the silliest things anyone could do.
I don’t care. I was only getting 5k or mufflers from the daily workout.

One thing I have noticed, last two roulette tickets I got from the daily workout bonus were 1-star tickets, in both cases I got over the 42 kilometers distance by doing time trials testing car setups. But three days ago I got a 4-star ticket by doing the distance by racing a stock WRX Group 3 in the Daytona 10-lap 730PP pseudo-endurance race, which I won by 1 second.

So is the value of the daily workout bonus roulette ticket linked to the race I am doing?
Today I did again the WTC 700, and this time I got a 3 star ticket (BRZ STI Sport, that I already had). So I don't think there is a relation with what you do to get the daily miles.

Today I did again the WTC 700, and this time I got a 3 star ticket (BRZ STI Sport, that I already had). So I don't think there is a relation with what you do to get the daily miles.
I think the only relationship is between your collector level and the max ticket you can get. I’m currently level 29 and the most I’ve got is a 4 star ticket, but I’ve had various ones from 1 to 4 (oddly I can only ever remember getting 1 3star ticket!!)

(3) 500k tickets and a Peugeot RCZ Gr.4 Car. But I would trade all that for any engine swap. Still 0 since day 1.

Last edited:
I've gotten two 500k reward and a Enzo Ferrari which is legendary. But ofc lots of junk.
Today I won a whopping 1-star ticket that got me 1000cr.

Last edited:
Got a 6 star ticket from the WTC800 and got the Shelby Mustang GT. But got a lucky dip after completion of the event from a CarreraGT, Enzo and Veyron and managed to get myself the Carrera. Will do that event again to see if I get another lucky dip!

Also why is there no prize ticket for increasing collector level?

Seems totally pointless having a level connected to the collector.
What is also pointless is getting a "reward" for distance traveled beyond the daily workout. I get that the distance traveled adds up and trophies are awarded but to get a "reward" after each race means nothing. It isn't a currency like in GTS.

I think the only relationship is between your collector level and the max ticket you can get. I’m currently level 29 and the most I’ve got is a 4 star ticket, but I’ve had various ones from 1 to 4 (oddly I can only ever remember getting 1 3star ticket!!)
Maybe there is. I'm level 35. The same level in which I got my 6 star ticket outside of the cafe.

Back