GT7 prize tickets

😲

PXL_20220325_075839328.jpg

So, been playing on it alot last few days and many more Roulette Tickets, got quite a few 4 star ones aswell.some great cars to win plus engine upgrades etc and yet again,EVERY TIME it lands on the worst one usually the smallest amount of money of 5K.
Absolutely no way is this coincidence or bad luck it's completely rigged.
Incidentally a few of the online reviews have said exactly the same thing.
It's driving me effing nuts this is🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
Still happening for me, without fail. Always get the smallest pile of cash unless there's an exhaust or gearing part whose value is lower and I get that instead. Never won a car, a gold bar or a big pile of coins. It's the way the programmers obviously want it. Wouldn't mind if I just received them and weren't shown the other unreachable prizes. Taunting you with cars and cash you won't get is just taking it way too far imo

Last edited by a moderator:
4 star tickets are the lowest tickets that have engine swaps and I found a way to get 4 star tickets for every daily workout, go to Daytona, and enter the American Sunday Cup Race, you will need to run it four times to get the mileage for the workout but you will get a 4* ticket every time.

4 star tickets are the lowest tickets that have engine swaps and I found a way to get 4 star tickets for every daily workout, go to Daytona, and enter the American Sunday Cup Race, you will need to run it four times to get the mileage for the workout but you will get a 4* ticket every time.
Gonna put this to the test tonight. I’ve not got a 4star ticket in at least a week!

I tried it, got a 4 star ticket ,won the pile of coins, 5k, :irked:, tried the clock thingy and got a 2 star, 5k ,Edit: tried again,another 2 star,10k:grumpy::lol:

Last edited:
Is that alot to you?
I don't understand your question, if I say it is the bare minimum, that is not a lot (who would think 2k is a lot in GT7 ?) but seing that image makes me wonder if there could be a 1k prize which I would misteriously skipped until now

Loooong time without appearing here on GTplanet.

But, GT7 brought me back! Missing those who were and happy for those who are still around. (It's not the right topic for this, but I also don't know if there's one to talk about this topic, miss it :) )

Well, I'll talk about my experience with roulette.
This weekend I dedicated myself to tickets and making some money. Here is an immeasurable waste of time in this edition! I opened about 30 tickets (between 1 and 4 stars) and nothing good came out of it.

So I decided to be more incisive about it and opened the same 3-star ticket several times. To be exact, I opened it 64 times! And believe me my friends, 59 times it was 5,000 and only 5 had different results, Suspension and Brake. No car in 64 attempts...

It really was a very frustrating experience, I pray it gets better.

Other point!
Can anyone tell me how the invitation to buy cars works?
Once accepted or received at roulette, we have a period of time to purchase the offered car. correct?

After the end of this period, will it no longer be possible to buy this car for the rest of the game? Will it ever be possible to buy this car in the game again?

If so, there is no point in accepting this roulette draw prize. Because the cars that came to me (ferrari) without the invitation were available for sale normally, without an expiration date, for purchase. So I could gather the money and buy them without rush, now I only have 15 days to buy them.

Last edited:

Gonna put this to the test tonight. I’ve not got a 4star ticket in at least a week!
So attempted this tonight and guess what, it didn’t work! But that’s maybe because I did the wrong race! 🙈. Ended up doing the Clubman cup 700pp race instead (couldn’t work out how it only took 2 attempts to get the ticket - a nice 1 star fyi with a Cr.2,000 bonus!). Anyway, will try again tomorrow (and I’ll make sure and do the right race 😂!)

So attempted this tonight and guess what, it didn’t work! But that’s maybe because I did the wrong race! 🙈. Ended up doing the Clubman cup 700pp race instead (couldn’t work out how it only took 2 attempts to get the ticket - a nice 1 star fyi with a Cr.2,000 bonus!). Anyway, will try again tomorrow (and I’ll make sure and do the right race 😂!)
You'll be surprised to learn I had in fact already tested it, and it doesn't.

Driving only four races at that event across seven days got me a one-star, one two-star, three three-stars, and two four-stars.

Driving only four races at that event across seven days got me a one-star, one two-star, three three-stars, and two four-stars.
Good to know!

What is it that determines what kind of ticket you get after a daily workout? Is it just random how many stars the ticket has?
I thought I had heard it was based on your Collector Level, but after a week of getting 4, 5 and 6s, I've gotten nothing but 1 and 2s the last several days.

Won a Brz drift car, to add to the other one I got. Best I've had is a 30k win, but 80 percent of the time it's the 5k 🙄

I did one of the missions yesterday, wet/dry race at the High Speed Ring which took 36 minutes.... and won 5k for winning. Yippee.

1 Star ticket last night, 5,000 Credits... I'm collector level 47 btw.

Won a Brz drift car, to add to the other one I got. Best I've had is a 30k win, but 80 percent of the time it's the 5k 🙄

I did one of the missions yesterday, wet/dry race at the High Speed Ring which took 36 minutes.... and won 5k for winning. Yippee.
Save that second one for when the selling of cars comes, hopefully we can sell gifted duplicates.

EDIT: Correction of inaccurate data.

I don't know why then it works for me 5 times in a row, I do the 3 lap oval race at Daytona four times and at the end of the last race when collecting the winnings and miles I get a 4* ticket ?

I stand corrected on this subject on the basis that tonight when i just got home from work (nights) I put my money where my words are and failed, I did exactly as I did before and wound up with a 1* Ticket.
I was wrong...

Last edited:
Any one else noticed after getting a prize ticket when you open it and a prize is selected after being rotated it's always the worst one. I have probably opened 15 tickets now and every one is the smallest cash price. It's a complete waste of time having these it just frustrates the hell out of me, never won a single car yet on these.
No way is it coincidence it's obviously been programmed this way to always give a low cash offer. It's got to the stage now we're I can't even be arsed to open them because I know what the outcome will be and it just winds me up. I can't believe they actually thought this was a good idea🤬🤬🤬🤬
Yes Jamie I am in the same boat as you are. Even after the huge 1.11 patch that added items to the randomizer i still remain getting between 2k to 10k credits only. Out of all the tickets i have gotten only 1 was a 30k credit all others where crap. no cars no parts or anything else. This has got me wondering if this is a ploy to spend real cash for funds because you can not get anything else unless you grind high stake races.

After 20 hours I also mostly got the lowest price but also three cars. And one time the maximum amount of money.
Still a very annoying part of the game.
You are one of the lucky ones. I've had one car and all the rest have been the lowest amount, I've stopped using them now pointless.

I haven't gotten any tickets for the past 3 days even though I ran the daily marathon.
Does anyone know a way to claim those?

Back