Could I also get a weins logo without the auto group part

Attachments

• HM_logo_color4_j-removebg-preview(1).png
    HM_logo_color4_j-removebg-preview(1).png
    10.4 KB · Views: 15
  • WEINS-CORP-WHITE-e1663958072359-300x121.png
    WEINS-CORP-WHITE-e1663958072359-300x121.png
    2.8 KB · Views: 15
Would someone be able to covert this file to make it usable in GT7? I'd really like to be able to use this as my license plate on my cars...yes, it is also my username in Gran Turismo. Thank you in advance!

Here you go..

Attachments

• Canada QC2PE (1).svg
    14.9 KB · Views: 8
  • 189db949eae47-screenshotUrl.png
    189db949eae47-screenshotUrl.png
    42.6 KB · Views: 11
Back once again like the renegade master noob

how can i make the letters seethrough?
I get the error message that it isn't a path.

Could you explain what i'm doing wrong? I need a couple of decals like that, and i don't want to post them all, but just do it myself :)

tnx

Attachments

• swift springs.svg
    6.4 KB · Views: 13
p78
Back once again like the renegade master noob

how can i make the letters seethrough?
I get the error message that it isn't a path.

Could you explain what i'm doing wrong? I need a couple of decals like that, and i don't want to post them all, but just do it myself :)

tnx
The black rectangle isn't a path, and the letters are still path objects with no transparency. You need to select all letters and circles, combine to one path. Then select the rectangle and letters, and select difference (in inkscape at least). This will leave a rectangle, with the letters "cut out". Is that what you're going for?

Can someone please make this black and blue stripe with the digital fade for me?

Attachments

• A532D0CA-376E-407B-A09F-5617770A93C1.jpeg
    A532D0CA-376E-407B-A09F-5617770A93C1.jpeg
    29.9 KB · Views: 13
Hey guys,

Could I please ask one of you that is much more talented than myself remove the "GAUTENG" from this license plate (leaving the symbol and the "GP") and convert it to an SVG decal.

Thanks a mil in advance!
Hi all, reposting, really need someone's help with this please, thank you!

Hi everyone, I'd like to recreate the "Sapeurs-pompiers" vehicle on the Himedic but I don't know how to make rounded texts.

Could someone make me the SDIS 06 logo and the above text in two separated files please? I'll do the Alpes-Maritimes one by myself.

logo_sdis06_150_px_sans_texte.pngdsc_0302.jpg

I'd like the Super Coffee logo in stacked (as below) and horizontal layouts, please! And the "Positive Energy" slogan in its own SVG.

supercoffee-2.png

I also need the "0g ADDED SUGAR / 10g PROTEIN / 200mg CAFFEINE" text from the bottle.
Super Coffee Caramel.jpg

And the Kitu Life logo since they make Super Coffee.
kitu-life-inc_owler_20181201_230616_original.jpg

It's a lot to ask, so a big thanks to anyone willing to take this on. Much appreciated!

Hi everyone, I'd like to recreate the "Sapeurs-pompiers" vehicle on the Himedic but I don't know how to make rounded texts.

Could someone make me the SDIS 06 logo and the above text in two separated files please? I'll do the Alpes-Maritimes one by myself.

Attachments

• SDISbadge.svg
    6.6 KB · Views: 9
  • SDIStext.svg
    7 KB · Views: 6
Back