GT7 SVG request thread.

• Thread starter daan
  • 5,219 comments
Anyone able to do these two? That should be it for awhile. I tried pngtosvg then svgomg but I just don’t see to have any luck.

In my affinity designer app on my computer, I even tried just text and it was way too large.

Attachments

• IMG_4856.jpeg
    IMG_4856.jpeg
    48 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_4857.jpeg
    IMG_4857.jpeg
    40.4 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
I posted a request back in July for this on another thread, but didn't get a reply sadly. I'm not so much looking for someone to do the attached, more tell me how I go about creating the curves to a high standard rather than hand tracing. Is there a more automated, technical way of doing it (bending tool, etc)? Ignore all texts, it's just the curves I want to do but they are so close together at the top I'm struggling to get anything that looks decent.

(previous request: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...-separate-thread.361630/page-48#post-14056235)

Attachments

• Curves [Dallas Font].png
    Curves [Dallas Font].png
    35.7 KB · Views: 8
If I were making it, I'd draw up the black pattern as one decal, using fat strokes and single lines it would be fairly efficient. I'd then look at making a set of many many finer white lines to lay over the top --- in GTSport the uploader would error if you tried to upload that kind decal though.
Massive ask and no worries if not but is there any chance you could trace the pattern just as bold lines please (ive tried and failed miserably)

Not bothered about the smaller indented lines just looking for the overall pattern as it'll be overall quite small on the car

Thanks

I posted a request back in July for this on another thread, but didn't get a reply sadly. I'm not so much looking for someone to do the attached, more tell me how I go about creating the curves to a high standard rather than hand tracing. Is there a more automated, technical way of doing it (bending tool, etc)? Ignore all texts, it's just the curves I want to do but they are so close together at the top I'm struggling to get anything that looks decent.

(previous request: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...-separate-thread.361630/page-48#post-14056235)
3 point curve tool is literally all you need. Create a curve with the start and end in the right place, and the third point roughly in the middle. Add nodes about half way along each line till you're happy with the arc, then you can start deleting them... the more you add the more accurate it will be, THEN the more you delete the smoother the arc will be, ideally still following the more detailed arc you're working from.

Attachments

• karin.svg
    3.4 KB · Views: 7
Massive ask and no worries if not but is there any chance you could trace the pattern just as bold lines please (ive tried and failed miserably)

Not bothered about the smaller indented lines just looking for the overall pattern as it'll be overall quite small on the car

Thanks
Closest I'm going to get.

3 layers for the black pattern - place the first one, then duplicate and replace with 2, and again with 3, this will line up the 3 pieces automatically. It's black only, so it will go over any colour bodywork.

Then place the hatching decal and scale to fit. You'll be able recolour this to match the bodywork colour(ish), if it's not on white background...

Should look like this...

Untitledsdfdsdh.png

Attachments

• hatching.svg
    4.5 KB · Views: 9
  • pattern3.svg
    10.9 KB · Views: 8
  • pattern2.svg
    11.2 KB · Views: 8
  • pattern1.svg
    9 KB · Views: 8
Closest I'm going to get.

3 layers for the black pattern - place the first one, then duplicate and replace with 2, and again with 3, this will line up the 3 pieces automatically. It's black only, so it will go over any colour bodywork.

Then place the hatching decal and scale to fit. You'll be able recolour this to match the bodywork colour(ish), if it's not on white background...

Should look like this...

View attachment 1281637
Absolutely amazing thanks for your work on this appreciate it, fingers crossed it'll get me 2nd place to your BMW VGT 😂

Last edited:
Thanks. I figured out a way to do my own now. I have a question specifically on the yogibear logo. It’s got like a fade gradient thing to it, how did you maintain that?

I use convertio website, it just turns everything black, not complaining it’s cool I can do it myself. If they’re too big I use the jakearchibald website to downsize.

But it seems I’m limited to black decals. Is there a way to do colour ones on the iPad?

Last edited:
Thanks. I figured out a way to do my own now. I have a question specifically on the yogibear logo. It’s got like a fade gradient thing to it, how did you maintain that?

I use convertio website, it just turns everything black, not complaining it’s cool I can do it myself. If they’re too big I use the jakearchibald website to downsize.

But it seems I’m limited to black decals. Is there a way to do colour ones on the iPad?
Dunno, I redrew it from scratch and just used a radial gradient. There's actually one on both, but it's less obvious on the Wogsmog logo.

Dunno, I redrew it from scratch and just used a radial gradient. There's actually one on both, but it's less obvious on the Wogsmog logo.
Geez you didn’t have to go through the trouble of redrawing it! Thanks a lot. I’ll figure it out yet.

Geez you didn’t have to go through the trouble of redrawing it! Thanks a lot. I’ll figure it out yet.
I redraw pretty much everything, it's why I don't often do that many requests!

Can't help with how to do this kind of stuff on an iPad though. Anything doing 'conversion' will just be an autotrace and autotraces are almost always ineffecient size wise, and unlikely to figure out things like radial gradients for themselves.

3 point curve tool is literally all you need. Create a curve with the start and end in the right place, and the third point roughly in the middle. Add nodes about half way along each line till you're happy with the arc, then you can start deleting them... the more you add the more accurate it will be, THEN the more you delete the smoother the arc will be, ideally still following the more detailed arc you're working from.
Thank you for taking the time to have a look for me.

Could anyone make an svg out of this (weird) banana? I can get it perfectly below the file size, but either SVG 1.0 or SVG 1.1 are unsupported according to GT7. So damn annoying!! Thanks in advance tho!

Attachments

• Banana.zip
    111.9 KB · Views: 10
but either SVG 1.0 or SVG 1.1 are unsupported according to GT7. So damn annoying!!
I may do this later, but as a pointer, your SVG files contain embedded images. You cannot embed images into SVG for use in Gran Turismo. Vector images only.

Can anyone help with the 'Visco Alpha' text of this car in both styles (Hood & side)?
its not one i can find in game sadly...

o349890441.2.jpg
I'm not sure if this is the correct font, but it looks close.

Attachments

• Visco Alpha 02.svg
    14.8 KB · Views: 8
  • Visco Alpha 01.svg
    442 bytes · Views: 8
Hi,
If anyone can convert these two please. The FAEMA is just for the letters, not the red part. Thanks!

Attachments

• Faema_cycling_poster-1.png
    Faema_cycling_poster-1.png
    62.6 KB · Views: 10
  • Logo-Bianchi.png
    Logo-Bianchi.png
    6.2 KB · Views: 7
Here is a really big ask... I am not even sure if it is possible.

Can anyone make an SVG of the Logainair tartan design like the one attached?

Preferably square in shape but it should tessellate and it will be used on a white background so the white areas could be transparent if that is easier...

Would be so grateful if this can be done. I know it is a big ask. Thank you.
plaid-loganair.png

Back