GT7 SVG request thread.

• Thread starter daan
  • 5,424 comments
Hello guys
It’s possible to change this to svg?
Best regards
IMG_1089.jpeg

Last edited:
Hi, was wondering if I could get some help with this one. Struggling to figure out the best way to remove the background, as I couldn't find a decent picture with just a solid colour background instead.

rs=w_1200,h_1200~2.jpg

Cheers in advance :)

I was planning to try making a replica of this:

51319957249_5b34bf77ea_c.jpg

There is a version already on GT7, but I noticed that the key decals on the side of the car (Abba Commercials) are not on GT7, but GT Sport.

And it turns out they're uploaded by none other than our very own @daan :lol:

As such, would it be possible to upload your decals to GT7, and is it possible to create some 'outline' versions as per the current car?

Last edited:

There is a version already on GT7, but I noticed that the key decals on the side of the car (Abba Commercials) are not on GT7, but GT Sport.

As such, would it be possible to upload your decals to GT7, and is it possible to create some 'outline' versions as per the current car?

If you can attach the gt sport decal here I'll be able to reupload it for you

I have a few different versions of abba commercials. I shall upload them later. I'm just in from work.

Thank you kindly @daan 👍

That said, even with the proper decals, I'll probably still mess up the livery, knowing me! Knowing you is extremely handy though, since at least one of us knows what they are doing! :)

Still, I'll do my best, even at the risk of spoiling my dinner tonight of Korean fried chicken, complete with kimchi. Quit? It always is an option when making liveries, but nevertheless I am prepared to put the necessary effort in. I reckon so long as I have some decent music while I'm making the livery it should be fine.

In any case, thank you. For the music, I reckon it needs to be ABBA for obvious reasons!

Last edited:
Hi.
Wondering if someone could do something with this? By "something" I mean, by looking at it I can see it could be a time-consuming task to do it as is (if it could be done at all reasonably). So I could really use just the word 'Elsinore' in white with the black shadow on a clear background if possible. And if some wanted to try and layer the whole thing....I'd be thrilled, but really I'd be very happy enough to get just the word Elsinore done.

Thanks!

raf,360x360,075,t,fafafa_ca443f4786.jpg

Thank you kindly @daan 👍

That said, even with the proper decals, I'll probably still mess up the livery, knowing me! Knowing you is extremely handy though, since at least one of us knows what they are doing! :)

Still, I'll do my best, even at the risk of spoiling my dinner tonight of Korean fried chicken, complete with kimchi. Quit? It always is an option when making liveries, but nevertheless I am prepared to put the necessary effort in. I reckon so long as I have some decent music while I'm making the livery it should be fine.

In any case, thank you. For the music, I reckon it needs to be ABBA for obvious reasons!
At least you didn't call me last night from Glasgow.

Hey everyone, got another set of requests. First is the streamlined "Chesapeake & Ohio" lettering in the first two pictures.
csx2.png

6619.1491351509.jpg

Second, the C&O logo in both blue and black forms.
C%26O_logo.png
9175nj0124f3216123ou033678.jpg

Lastly, this "Chesapeake & Ohio" lettering here with the ability to change color.
co_614_05.jpg

Thanks in advance GTP!
Don't know if you still need those decals

Attachments

• chesapeakeohio3.svg
    8.2 KB · Views: 8
  • chesapeakeohio2.svg
    13.9 KB · Views: 7
  • chesapeakeohio.svg
    14 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Looking for this decal, anyone know what it’s from?

Attachments

• IMG_8070.jpeg
    IMG_8070.jpeg
    139.4 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_8071.jpeg
    IMG_8071.jpeg
    156 KB · Views: 12
Good evening lads!

I once more require your expertise. If possible, I would like to request the conversion of the following PNG files into SVG files and the optimization of the SVG file below!

Thanks in advance :3

Attachments

• WOI logo.png
    WOI logo.png
    15.8 KB · Views: 8
  • VPH.png
    VPH.png
    12.4 KB · Views: 10
  • Strike.svg
    21.7 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Hi everyone, could someone make me this please?
The logo already exists and is fine for me so if it's easier for you, the text part only would be fine. :)

Thanks MEMPHIS-COLOR-LOGO-9-30-2-01-1024x243.png

Could you make this Philadelphia Eagles Throwback Logo please???
Thank you!!!! :)

Attachments

• qihavuirjwro7jazycfx.png
    qihavuirjwro7jazycfx.png
    46.8 KB · Views: 11
Would anyone be able/interested in trying to make .svgs for any of the attached logos?

Attachments

• 312320322_469958865167957_6297697012413825645_n.png
    312320322_469958865167957_6297697012413825645_n.png
    3.8 KB · Views: 12
  • logo-brainvestgroup-M.png
    logo-brainvestgroup-M.png
    6.1 KB · Views: 12
  • logo-atelier-whiteOnly.png
    logo-atelier-whiteOnly.png
    9.1 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Hi, i already made a reddit post about what i need and people there said this is a good place to ask for help.

My reddit post, and list of what i need is here:

Attachments

• IMG_4527.jpeg
    IMG_4527.jpeg
    89 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Hi all, hope everyone's well.

Please can someone redraw the attached 2 plates and convert them to SVG format for me?

For the green one, all that's needed is the border, the Kwazulu Natal at the bottom and the "- ZN" on the right side end. For the blue one, border as well, the "ND" and the dash in the middle. The rest of the characters and symbols can be ignored.

I've also attached a plate that Mr @MatskiMonk was kind enough to create for me previously, you can use that as reference for sizing for both as well as to match the shade of blue needed for the ND one.

Apologies for the quality of the images, they are the best I could find online.

Thank you very kindly in advance!

Attachments

• Kfz-SA-ZN-Name.jpg
    Kfz-SA-ZN-Name.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 8
  • 6dc239e6-cf3a-482a-b5ac-8e7d25f1fd17.jpeg
    6dc239e6-cf3a-482a-b5ac-8e7d25f1fd17.jpeg
    16.3 KB · Views: 14
  • Gautenglate.svg
    14.4 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Hi everyone, could someone make me this please?
The logo already exists and is fine for me so if it's easier for you, the text part only would be fine. :)

Thanks View attachment 1291948

I can't test this in GT7 as my remote play app isn't connecting to my PS5 but it should work.

Attachments

• Memphis Audio.svg
    6.2 KB · Views: 11
I can't test this in GT7 as my remote play app isn't connecting to my PS5 but it should work.
It works perfectly thanks a lot! 🙏

I thought my request was lost so I already did both S2000 (which didn't need it) and the new RCR Garage Civic I thought about when I asked, but thanks to you I'll be able to make new versions of the "AEM S2000" on more recent cars!

Thanks again! :)

Does anyone know what this logo is and can make it for me? Its on the Craft-Bamboo AMG GT3 that came in 2nd last weekend at Indy. Marciello, Gounon and Gotz did work.

I'd really appreciate it. Thanks.

a.jpg

Does anyone know what this logo is and can make it for me? Its on the Craft-Bamboo AMG GT3 that came in 2nd last weekend at Indy. Marciello, Gounon and Gotz did work.

I'd really appreciate it. Thanks.

View attachment 1294254
I believe its this mate, I'm off to work but if no-one gets chance I'll try do it later for you

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231011_130123_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231011_130123_Chrome.jpg
    340.2 KB · Views: 11
Back