GT7 SVG request thread.

• Thread starter daan
  • 5,219 comments
Hi, Can someone please create a SVG of this logo?

Attachments

• SLK.jpg
    SLK.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 6
Hi Guys, tried to transform this image into SVG but it comes out all black and the letters are "uncollored".

I tried to keep the logo, only the logo, without the back part outside the logo.
Can someone help out please. Thanks in advance

Attachments

• MINIGT MILIONAIRE.jpg
    MINIGT MILIONAIRE.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 9
Hi Guys, tried to transform this image into SVG but it comes out all black and the letters are "uncollored".

I tried to keep the logo, only the logo, without the back part outside the logo.
Can someone help out please. Thanks in advance
Its not great quality but have a look see if it'll work for you

Attachments

• MINIGT_MILIONAIRE-removebg-preview (2).svg
    13.5 KB · Views: 10
IMG_8160.jpeg

I’ve seen this car made a couple times ok the game already but is still like to make my own version with varying degrees of damage im found most of the decals, still looking for the ones on the rear fender the bombs, the react and the race boy bellow that. And the swoopy lines on the front fender and door, I’d also wouldn’t mind a more stenciled looking “sprayed on” skull and “react team sessions 2007” script any help would be appreciated, thanks 😊

Attachments

• IMG_8155.jpeg
    IMG_8155.jpeg
    139.1 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_8158.jpeg
    IMG_8158.jpeg
    100.5 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_8154.jpeg
    IMG_8154.jpeg
    159.5 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_8157.jpeg
    IMG_8157.jpeg
    153.1 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_8156.jpeg
    IMG_8156.jpeg
    79.2 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_8159.jpeg
    IMG_8159.jpeg
    40.3 KB · Views: 7
Hello!

Can anyone help me with these? I've been trying with some online svg converters and it's simply not working. Since I have no laptop I can't download a software and try myself (gotta confess I'm using my job's computer).

Thanks in advance :)

Attachments

• pixel-cereza.png
    pixel-cereza.png
    1.9 KB · Views: 4
  • pixel-lima.png
    pixel-lima.png
    1.9 KB · Views: 9
  • pixel-zarzamora.png
    pixel-zarzamora.png
    1.8 KB · Views: 4
Good evening lads!

I once more require your expertise. If possible, I would like to request the conversion of the following PNG files into SVG files and the optimization of the SVG file below!

Thanks in advance :3
A little help please
Both may look off in-game but here they are.

Attachments

• Strike_GT7.svg
    11.5 KB · Views: 10
  • genie_GT7.svg
    8.7 KB · Views: 8
Hi, I've spent way too much time trying to convert this and have finally found myself here. Would be very grateful if I could get an svg of it.

Attachments

• FIA series 2023.png
    FIA series 2023.png
    20.6 KB · Views: 4
I RETURN! 😆😆😆

...Anywho, it's been a while, and I don't have a decal request as such, but thought I'd ask if anyone either knows what this font is, or has it?!
Picture attached for clarification!

@krisduv has already said he doesn't have this, I doubt anyone will, but always worth an ask on the off chance...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231010_013753_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20231010_013753_YouTube.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 10
Have you tried a font finder on this?
I can do basic font stuff, will be happy to do it if you can match a font.
I’ve never converted any decals. Just then, I googled font finder and placed this image in the box. Came up with this.

Sequel Sans Display Black It​

1697229229675.png

I’ve never converted any decals. Just then, I googled font finder and placed this image in the box. Came up with this.

Sequel Sans Display Black It​

View attachment 1295075

I've just turned off my pc to go wash and wipe from chicken cheese BBQ sarnies, you say just the 2 words, correct? Confirm that please.
I'll come back and have a go, I've got a few text ones of my own to upload that I've just done, so...I SHALL RETURN - and maybe have something for you...

I've just turned off my pc to go wash and wipe from chicken cheese BBQ sarnies, you say just the 2 words, correct? Confirm that please.
I'll come back and have a go, I've got a few text ones of my own to upload that I've just done, so...I SHALL RETURN - and maybe have something for you...
Yes, just the “retro cars”. No problem. Thank you.

Yes, just the “retro cars”. No problem. Thank you.
Try this, it's not entirely correct, bit of a mix and match from 2 fonts as the 't' in that shape I couldn't find!
The 2 word SVG is made like the logo, the other 2 are individual if you want to use them elsewhere...

Let me know if you upload it yourself via www.gran-turismo.com, or if I can for you.

Attachments

• Retro Cars.svg
    9.1 KB · Views: 10
  • retro.svg
    4.1 KB · Views: 6
  • cars 2.svg
    5.2 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Try this, it's not entirely correct, bit of a mix and match from 2 fonts as the 't' in that shape I couldn't find!
The 2 word SVG is made like the logo, the other 2 are individual if you want to use them elsewhere...

Let me know if you upload it yourself via www.gran-turismo.com, or if I can for you.

And tested, confirmed as working!
Have uploaded them, you can find them searching 'retro' if you can't get the SVG's directly to your collection.
I'm sure someone will do a proper job with the correct font, at least you have a template for visual reference.

Attachments

• 18b2b99787c20-screenshotUrl.jpg
    18b2b99787c20-screenshotUrl.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 9
  • 18b2b99a1c450-screenshotUrl.jpg
    18b2b99a1c450-screenshotUrl.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 8
  • 18b2b995c5d52-screenshotUrl.jpg
    18b2b995c5d52-screenshotUrl.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 8

Perfect!

Back