GT7 SVG request thread.

• Thread starter daan
  • 5,219 comments
Hello, can someone do this in sgv, thanks in advance

IMG_1026.png
IMG_1029.jpeg
IMG_1028.png

I guess these are not doable?
With the Cotton Owens Garage one, I had to simplify the the number of nodes quite a bit because of all the text, so it's a bit lumpy up close

1707130408413.png

Can't check them in game, but they should be okay.

Attachments

• COG.svg
    12.4 KB · Views: 4
  • DinnerWithRacers.svg
    13.7 KB · Views: 8
Have some more things to make in SVG if it’s possible, some were on the original car that I’m doing the replica of.
So I don’t know if it will be possible…
Hopefully someone can help me out with them
IMG_1053.jpeg
IMG_1034.jpeg
IMG_1024.png
IMG_1025.png

Welcome all i have a request for svg image on the 7 arg and show 1 logo but whit small color modyfication on the show 1 logo
black color on big show change to white and the big number 1 and small number 01 change to blue sililar to the lmct color.
Many thanks in advance.
james-moffat-garry-rogers-moto-1.jpg

show01_logo.png

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 2
So I don’t know if it will be possible…
1707251233559.png

Lots of text can be problematic, I could have got the door panel down to 1 decal, but it looked rubbish, so you'll have to overlay the second decal.

.. also, Bonux DVD easteregg.. BTS..

Attachments

• RallyCosta82_2.svg
    13.5 KB · Views: 3
  • RallyCosta82_1.svg
    11 KB · Views: 3
  • 69RallyCosta.svg
    12.5 KB · Views: 3
  • RallyeDinos.svg
    11.3 KB · Views: 6
  • ECB.svg
    1.9 KB · Views: 3
CorelDraw 2023 (v24), It's my preferred application, but I'm starting to record some of these requests to show how simple (if repetitive) making decals like this can be.

Will have to look for that program for sure, I was using a little program called vector magic, and then this web to optimize the svg ;

jakearchibald.github.io/svgomg/

But results are quite mediocre, or don’t achieve the 15kb limit to upload, so for those more “complex” images I was really struggling, now I will have a look for sure at coreldraw for sure and try to learn with that one, results are fantastic , again, Many thanks

Will have to look for that program for sure, I was using a little program called vector magic, and then this web to optimize the svg ;

jakearchibald.github.io/svgomg/

But results are quite mediocre, or don’t achieve the 15kb limit to upload, so for those more “complex” images I was really struggling, now I will have a look for sure at coreldraw for sure and try to learn with that one, results are fantastic , again, Many thanks
The difference in pretty much most of these things is whether you're trying to use an autotrace function or not. There's nothing complex to the way that decal was produced, I just spend 50 minutes over it, and used about 3 simple tools that are available in pretty much all vector graphics apps, but I suspect the key differentiator is in whether you're prepared to start with a blank screen and work at it for nearly an hour.

FWIW, I don't pay for Corel because it's got a bunch of super complex advanced SVG functions, it's because it's simple, and writes simple SVG files.

The difference in pretty much most of these things is whether you're trying to use an autotrace function or not. There's nothing complex to the way that decal was produced, I just spend 50 minutes over it, and used about 3 simple tools that are available in pretty much all vector graphics apps, but I suspect the key differentiator is in whether you're prepared to start with a blank screen and work at it for nearly an hour.

FWIW, I don't pay for Corel because it's got a bunch of super complex advanced SVG functions, it's because it's simple, and writes simple SVG files.

You Just downladed the coreldraw program and when free trial end it stays accessible with the basics needed for the vectors?

can someone convert these for me please
transparent backgrounds will be appreciated 🙏🏽

Attachments

• svr.png
    svr.png
    10.9 KB · Views: 4
Good morning, I need your help. I downloaded the attached logo but when I go to put it on the car over half of the logo is missing. I also kindly ask you if anyone can show me the logo on the wing. A thousand thanks.

Attachments

• the-chedi-andermatt-logo-vector.zip
    2.1 KB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot 2024-02-07 101536.png
    Screenshot 2024-02-07 101536.png
    17.1 KB · Views: 6
Good morning, I need your help. I downloaded the attached logo but when I go to put it on the car over half of the logo is missing. I also kindly ask you if anyone can show me the logo on the wing. A thousand thanks.
This works (Chedi). The 2nd looks like a misspelling of "Swiss", where did you get that screenshot?

Attachments

• the-chedi.svg
    4.9 KB · Views: 5
Back