GT7 SVG request thread.

• Thread starter daan
  • 5,219 comments
Welcome gents a reguest for below svg images, many thanks in advance.
120189688527180-660x371.jpg
uddeholm-logo_2022.jpg

Hi, i am new here. I tried so many things and try the how to do a SVG thread. But nothing works. can someone please help me and get me this Logo done in SVG for GT7 . If possible please only the round Schild with the A on. without the yellow to red background. Or both versions . It would be Awesome and thank you in advance.

Attachments

• Flaschlogo.png
    Flaschlogo.png
    12.6 KB · Views: 7
  • Flaschlogogross.jpg
    Flaschlogogross.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 4
Hi, i am new here. I tried so many things and try the how to do a SVG thread. But nothing works. can someone please help me and get me this Logo done in SVG for GT7 . If possible please only the round Schild with the A on. without the yellow to red background. Or both versions . It would be Awesome and thank you in advance.
Okay, so the SVG file you attached contains a bitmap image, it doesn't work like that - the image itself has to be a vector - not just the file extension. So it has to be remade...

Anyway...

It looks okay... I could spend hours on the gradients... but I'm not going to :lol:

1707948695093.png

Attachments

• AShield.svg
    9.5 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Okay, so the SVG file attached contains a bitmap image, it doesn't work like that - the image itself has to be a vector - not just the file extension.

Anyway...

It looks okay... I could spend hours on the gradients... but I'm not going to :lol:

View attachment 1328205
T
Okay, so the SVG file you attached contains a bitmap image, it doesn't work like that - the image itself has to be a vector - not just the file extension. So it has to be remade...

Anyway...

View attachment 1328205
Thank you very much !!! You are Awesome !

Hi everyone, could someone upload the following logo directly into the GT7 profile gallery, unfortunately I don't have the PC to perform the SVG transfer.E Possible?
FB_IMG_1708103533063.jpg

Hi everyone, could someone upload the following logo directly into the GT7 profile gallery, unfortunately I don't have the PC to perform the SVG transfer.E Possible?
View attachment 1328589
1708107468948.png

You don't need a computer to upload them. You can just save them to whatever device you are posting from, go to this page... and upload from there..

I can share them from my account if you really need, but if I ever delete them, they may disappear from your livery, it is best for you to try and do it.

edit: I've shared them anyway, search 'raid' and 'etna', or try to find them here...

Attachments

• RaidDellEtnaText.svg
    10.9 KB · Views: 6
  • RaidDellEtnaCar.svg
    7 KB · Views: 3
  • RaidDellEtna.svg
    12.9 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
View attachment 1328599

You don't need a computer to upload them. You can just save them to whatever device you are posting from, go to this page... and upload from there..

I can share them from my account if you really need, but if I ever delete them, they may disappear from your livery, it is best for you to try and do it.

edit: I've shared them anyway, search 'raid' and 'etna', or try to find them here...

Ok Thanks I'll look for them on GT7 and later I'll upload them myself 😉😃

Good morning all, i'm after 4 driver names making please, exactly as written below.

D. Baumann

J. Klingmann

C. Hürtgen

M. Tomczyk

That's beyond me. You know how some people can rewire a house without giving it a thought and most other people haven't got a clue? Well when it comes to anything tech, the latter is me. Hence why I ask on here for help!
You make liveries! It's literally 3 steps.

You chose your font. You put your text in. You press download svg.

1708257346107.png

Latest Posts

Back