Some Wacky Races decals I made. :)

Attachments

• Muttley Wacky Races.svg
    13.6 KB · Views: 2
  • Wacky Races 1.svg
    12.9 KB · Views: 3
  • Wacky Races 2.svg
    13.8 KB · Views: 2
Hello, could someone help me, these decals always come out in black, thank you very much. Regards.
They probably are always in black because it's very difficult to make them under 15kb.They have too many colors and forms.I've tried with a couple of them and I can't sorry.Maybe someone can help you.

Last edited:
Cookie Monster.
Cookie Monster.png

Attachments

• Cookie Monster.svg
    7.8 KB · Views: 3
They probably are always in black because it's very difficult to make them under 15kb.They have too many colors and forms.

Well, not really.

Decals tend to show up as black when there is something in the SVG that GT7 doesn't understand - a badly formatted gradient for example, will show up black, most of the time this is because of matrix transforms but it can also happen if you've taken an SVG from the internet that uses unsupported tags (like Glyphs).

Also, colours don't inherently give you a big file size. If you try and auto-trace an image with a gradient in it, it will create a lot of new shapes which try to replicate the different colours, it's all those additional shapes that affect the file size - that's because auto-tracing is massively inefficient though - not because of the colours.

Hello, could someone help me, these decals always come out in black, thank you very much. Regards.

If you want to know why they always come out black, you need to post the SVG files here that you're trying to upload to GT7.

Anyway, I did one of them and it took an hour, so I probably won't do the others :lol: Sorry.

1710157954484.png

I've not tested it in game, but it should work.

Attachments

• Loco1.svg
    14.8 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Well, not really.

Decals tend to show up as black when there is something in the SVG that GT7 doesn't understand - a badly formatted gradient for example, will show up black, most of the time this is because of matrix transforms but it can also happen if you've taken an SVG from the internet that uses unsupported tags (like Glyphs).

Also, colours don't inherently give you a big file size. If you try and auto-trace an image with a gradient in it, it will create a lot of new shapes which try to replicate the different colours, it's all those additional shapes that affect the file size - that's because auto-tracing is massively inefficient though - not because of the colours.

If you want to know why they always come out black, you need to post the SVG files here that you're trying to upload to GT7.

Anyway, I did one of them and it took an hour, so I probably won't do the others :lol: Sorry.

View attachment 1336091

The decals for the Iron Force car took so long I had to do the whole team to justify the decal.

The decals for the Iron Force car took so long I had to do the whole team to justify the decal.
I have to admit, if I've spent that long on the decals, the chances are I don't want to touch the livery for a moment longer than I have to! I suffer from livery fatigue pretty easily!

Well, not really.

View attachment 1336091

thank you very much for your awesome time thank you

Well, not really.

View attachment 1336091

Thanks for the information.I tried with the others not with this one.

Welcome Gents a big request for SVG images added belowe, of course whitout background. Many thanks in advans.

Betandwin only the uper white sign.

Attachments

• tiberina.png
    tiberina.png
    2.4 KB · Views: 4
  • sel.png
    sel.png
    1.7 KB · Views: 2
  • sai fondiaria.jpg
    sai fondiaria.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 3
  • mercatone-uno-2.jpg
    mercatone-uno-2.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 2
  • logo-invert.png
    logo-invert.png
    1.7 KB · Views: 3
  • jsb.jpeg
    jsb.jpeg
    38.8 KB · Views: 2
  • french-court-rejects-ntechnology-action-against-fia-13725_1.jpg
    french-court-rejects-ntechnology-action-against-fia-13725_1.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 3
  • Bwin-Logo-1997.jpg
    Bwin-Logo-1997.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 4
Welcome Gents a big request for SVG images added belowe, of course whitout background. Many thanks in advans.

Betandwin only the uper white sign.
I made a couple.

Attachments

• Tiberina.svg
    4.3 KB · Views: 2
  • betandwin.svg
    4.3 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
can anyone make aladar and kron from Dinosaur?

Attachments

• Aladar 2.jpg
    Aladar 2.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 3
  • Aladar Neera.jpg
    Aladar Neera.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 2
  • Kron 4.jpg
    Kron 4.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 3
I’ve made a new logo for my team 😊 making a svg version is unfortunately not a skill I have 😔 So I’d like to request some assistance 😅

If possible a second version with white letters would also be helpful!

Many many thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_9871.jpeg
    IMG_9871.jpeg
    53.7 KB · Views: 2

Latest Posts

Back