GT7 SVG request thread.

• Thread starter daan
  • 5,311 comments
Can anyone help me with this decal as I am unable to locate in game…

IMG_4518.jpeg

Hi,

Would it be to much to ask, to make this koi fish into an svg?

Doesn't have to be the coloured one btw. The black and white would already be great.

tnx

koi fish b-w.jpg
koi fish colour.jpg

Hello! Can someone turn this into an SVG? Would be appreciated (Minus the japanese text and white background)
1708572007421.png

Last edited:
Could I get the garage in white and the 50 edition off the supra

Attachments

• GR-Supra-GT4-50-Edition-03-785x491.jpg
    GR-Supra-GT4-50-Edition-03-785x491.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 15
  • esports_footer_logo.png
    esports_footer_logo.png
    1.5 KB · Views: 12
  • Screenshot_20240222-141203~2.png
    Screenshot_20240222-141203~2.png
    16.1 KB · Views: 11
Can someone please help me plz with this, I cannot cut this logo up to look like photo two here? And svg it and one other please guys this will me out a lot and I’ll give you guys a shout out in game for the help

Attachments

• IMG_0331.png
    IMG_0331.png
    3.7 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0332.jpeg
    IMG_0332.jpeg
    9.1 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0329.jpeg
    IMG_0329.jpeg
    36.9 KB · Views: 7
Can someone please help me plz with this, I cannot cut this logo up to look like photo two here? And svg it and one other please guys this will me out a lot and I’ll give you guys a shout out in game for the help
Lucky Design only.
I can't do BestLap anyway, but it's not even clear what you need: LAP below BEST keeping the first pic style?

Attachments

• luckydesign(1).svg
    10 KB · Views: 8
Lucky Design only.
I can't do BestLap anyway, but it's not even clear what you need: LAP below BEST keeping the first pic style?
Thank you for your work with lucky design !
Yeah I was the best at describing the lap on the white background one I need moved to under best, like in the black background one if possible

I cannot find the logo anywhere on the internet, but could anyone possibly do up an svg decal of the E-TECK with electrical technologies underneath it?
Sorry I tried to find the actual company website but couldnt
IMG_9852.png

Last edited:
Hi, would someone be able to make this Huawei logo for me please but without the text underneath? There's a few decals in the game but they have the text underneath or to the side and the ones that don't are just a solid red unlike this highlighted version.
443_huawei.jpg

I cannot find the logo anywhere on the internet, but could anyone possibly do up an svg decal of the E-TECK with electrical technologies underneath it?
Sorry I tried to find the actual company website but couldntView attachment 1332355
Another one - E_TECK(1) - processed on SVGOMG.

Attachments

• E_TECK.svg
    13.8 KB · Views: 7
  • E_TECK(1).svg
    7.9 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Could some make me the porsche silhouette on the back end (above GTR motorsports)
I cannot seem to get it right.

tnx

porsche-porsche-911-996-gt3-rs-66-winner-daytona-2.png

I can only give you this, it works but it has 2 little squares, must be hidden with patches of background paint
View attachment 1332757
Unfortunately it's to go on a special colour, so it can't be patched out, just like with the text under the original illustration! Thanks very much for your help though, shame it didn't work!

Is anyone else able to assist on this please?

this maybe a wild stab in the dark but can anyone help me with this one?
Says: CAR RARCO SETAGAYA
(sorry best image i've seen)

1709332916749.png

Back