GT7 SVG request thread.

• Thread starter daan
  • 4,920 comments
Hey everyone, I'm really struggeling to convert my pictures to svg to upload them. I would be really thankful if someone could help me out with these pics.
Thanks

Attachments

• 1655812802498.png
    1655812802498.png
    38.6 KB · Views: 9
  • 4765385731187147784_1.png
    4765385731187147784_1.png
    3.8 KB · Views: 10
  • 1649540097361.png
    1649540097361.png
    777 bytes · Views: 8
  • 1649540303070.png
    1649540303070.png
    4.8 KB · Views: 9
Gt 7 team logo

Sorry new on posting.

Do i send pics here to have someone attempt to recreate a logo?
Apologies,
Noob here..

Created them on ipad procreate. Saved as a.png.

Transparent is good as well..

Please match same font as racing on VTP.

Having difficulty reducing the sizes tp 15kb
Thank you in advance

Attachments

• F450FED5-132A-4B7B-8394-913F713EE8A4.jpeg
    F450FED5-132A-4B7B-8394-913F713EE8A4.jpeg
    60.9 KB · Views: 11
  • 3DBEB5E6-1633-4C81-BE5B-F86611B3D7D5.jpeg
    3DBEB5E6-1633-4C81-BE5B-F86611B3D7D5.jpeg
    52.9 KB · Views: 10
  • 53218636-81F7-40AB-BA5E-D4D631BD7998.png
    53218636-81F7-40AB-BA5E-D4D631BD7998.png
    28 KB · Views: 10
  • 4935A5A2-BF15-4050-8CCD-9CBAF9200F8A.png
    4935A5A2-BF15-4050-8CCD-9CBAF9200F8A.png
    23.6 KB · Views: 10
MR9
Hey everyone, I'm really struggeling to convert my pictures to svg to upload them. I would be really thankful if someone could help me out with these pics.
Thanks
Things I could find and convert so far...

1655897327020.png

1655897440809.png

1655897550610.png

1655897648163.png

Attachments

• Stauder Premium Pils [GT].svg
    10.9 KB · Views: 11
  • Stauder Strap [GT].svg
    12.1 KB · Views: 11
  • Stauder CoA [GT].svg
    13.4 KB · Views: 8
  • Stauder [GT].svg
    13 KB · Views: 10
Hi all. I'm looking for a number of the decals on the Need For Speed Team Schubert Z4 #77 from 2011 N24, and most of them are proving difficult to even source a PNG (although I'm sure there's a few of you who'll find them in seconds!).

HENT AS - I've found the main company but not the right logo. There's two of them - one on the bonnet just black and white, one on the door with a blue gradient.
First Lease - can't find it anywhere.
studiodreyer.de - I've found their Facebook page but can't find a decent logo file anywhere.
"powered by ATS" ??? - not sur eon this one, can only really make out the ATS part.
Mayes Motorsports - PNG attached but not the right layout - can someone help?
Pangea Partners - PNG file attached.

There's also a web address on the boot lid which I'm struggling to make out. Looks like www.BARS.com, but that doesn't return anything on a search.
I've found this page which shows a scale model, for reference. https://www.alpimodel.com/minichamps/437112977.html

High res side profile pic attached, plus one that's been created for Assetto Corsa / iRacing.

1655902351874.png
1655902491932.png
1655902542590.png
1655902712658.png
1655903084573.png

1655903155116.png

Attachments

• 8205639218_aa3d00eafa_k.jpg
    8205639218_aa3d00eafa_k.jpg
    156.3 KB · Views: 7
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    194.4 KB · Views: 9
  • pangea-logo.png
    pangea-logo.png
    3.8 KB · Views: 9
  • 1422810114.png
    1422810114.png
    4.1 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Looking to get these if it's possible, or are they too detailed for the file size? I tried converting a PNG and then compressing it but it looked awful in the end.

Would be amazing if it can done, thanks in advance!

84572586.jpg

kisspng-newcastle-united-f-c-newcastle-upon-tyne-premier-sweden-football-badge-5b4d23c7f245c4....jpg

Hi all. I'm looking for a number of the decals on the Need For Speed Team Schubert Z4 #77 from 2011 N24, and most of them are proving difficult to even source a PNG (although I'm sure there's a few of you who'll find them in seconds!).

HENT AS - I've found the main company but not the right logo. There's two of them - one on the bonnet just black and white, one on the door with a blue gradient.
First Lease - can't find it anywhere.
studiodreyer.de - I've found their Facebook page but can't find a decent logo file anywhere.
"powered by ATS" ??? - not sur eon this one, can only really make out the ATS part.
Mayes Motorsports - PNG attached but not the right layout - can someone help?
Pangea Partners - PNG file attached.

There's also a web address on the boot lid which I'm struggling to make out. Looks like www.BARS.com, but that doesn't return anything on a search.
I've found this page which shows a scale model, for reference. https://www.alpimodel.com/minichamps/437112977.html

High res side profile pic attached, plus one that's been created for Assetto Corsa / iRacing.

View attachment 1163786 View attachment 1163787 View attachment 1163788 View attachment 1163790 View attachment 1163794
View attachment 1163795
I'll edit this post later with some more

Attachments

• pangea.svg
    8.7 KB · Views: 14
  • mayes motorsports 2.svg
    10.4 KB · Views: 14
  • studiodreyer.svg
    14 KB · Views: 12
  • first lease.svg
    7.5 KB · Views: 15
  • ats.svg
    10.5 KB · Views: 12
  • hent.svg
    6.1 KB · Views: 12
  • hent bw.svg
    6.4 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

Attachments

• newcastle a.svg
    11.1 KB · Views: 13
  • newcastle b.svg
    11.3 KB · Views: 13
Looking for some help on this one. I tried but I cannot do this with vectornator for iPad. I was completely unable to do the vegetables and could not match the font for the “perfection” and the auto trace on vectornator is not good. I only would need the vegetable pictures and the logo, I can do the rest. Can someone possibly help by making the decals for this? This is a Ferrari from 2017 Bathurst 12. Thank you if it is possible for these to get done.
I was able to hand trace the logo, and I found some better pics that might make it easier to help me. On the broccolini I only need the veg, no tag or writing. These are the final decals for my livery, thank you for any help. Edit: sorted the cucumbers but the broccolini is beyond my ability.
620B5542-444F-496A-9E19-1EBD00F66833.jpeg

Last edited:
if i can try and get this svg'd, that'd be very appreciative!
1655919037865.png

With text drop shadow...
1655919258654.png

The observant amongst you may notice that the filesize of the SVG with the (subtle) drop-shadow is actually smaller than the version without, even though it effectively has twice the amount of text! Don't blame me if you ignore the warning on the button below...

Lets imagine that each line of text in the SVG without the drop shadow are ~3kb (actually not far from reality). To create a drop shadow most people would probably duplicate the text, maybe group it together, shift it over a bit, drop the opacity, send it back in the layer stacking order and call it a day.

This is example of (pseudo-)code an SVG application would spit out (Other SVG markup unnecessary for examples has been omitted):
SVG:
<svg>
    <g opacity="0.2">
        <path d="[path data, line 1 text]"/>                                            <!-- ~3kb of data -->
        <path d="[path data, line 2 text]"/>                                            <!-- ~3kb of data -->
        <path d="[path data, line 3 text]"/>                                            <!-- ~3kb of data -->
    </g>
    <path d="[essentially same data as line 1 text above]"/>                            <!-- ~3kb of data -->
    <linearGradient id="gradient_A" gradientUnits="objectBoundingBox">
        [gradient data]
    </linearGradient>
    <path fill="url(#gradient_A)" d="[essentially same data as line 2 text above]"/>    <!-- ~3kb of data -->
    <linearGradient id="gradient_B" gradientUnits="objectBoundingBox">
        [gradient data]
    </linearGradient>
    <path fill="url(#gradient_B)" d="[essentially same data as line 3 text above]"/>    <!-- ~3kb of data -->
</svg>

You don't need to be a mathmagician to see the problem here: 3kb * 6 = 18kb. We've already smashed through PD's 15kb file-size limit and we haven't even included the rest of the logo yet!!

Baby Reaction GIF

But what if we could reference (and therefore re-use) objects we've already defined? Well...

professor farnsworth futurama GIF

We can!

Most SVG elements defined with an "id" value can be later referenced and re-used by the "<use>" element with an "xlink:href" value pointing to the id of the element you want to reuse.

With a minimal amount of manual editing of the markup we can instantly reduce the file size by 50%!
SVG:
<svg xmlns:xlink="http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink">                     <!-- MUST add xmlns:xlink value to SVG element for this to work -->
    <g transform="translate(10,10)" opacity=".02">
        <path id="text_1" d="[path data]"/>                                   <!-- ~3kb of data -->
        <path id="text_2" d="[path data]"/>                                   <!-- ~3kb of data -->
        <path id="text_3" d="[path data]"/>                                   <!-- ~3kb of data -->
    </g>
    <use xlink:href="#text_1"/>                                               <!-- Re-use "text_1" -->
        [gradient data]
    </linearGradient>
    <use xlink:href="#text_2" fill="url(#gradient_A)"/>                       <!-- Re-use "text_2" -->
        [gradient data]
    </linearGradient>
    <use xlink:href="#text_3" fill="url(#gradient_B)"/>                       <!-- Re-use "text_3" -->
</svg>

Et voila! Completely FREE drop shadows and you still have space left!!

Tracee Ellis Ross Wait GIF by BET Awards

Didn't I say the the file with the drop shadow was smaller than the one without? Yes, yes I did...

You're gonna have to look at SVG files and compare them for yourself to figure out how... I'm not* spoon feeding you ALL my secrets!

Dance Reaction GIF

:lol::lol:

*Actually, I'm considering making a proper thread for SVG optimisation tips and tricks - because, for instance ,this example can be tweaked a little to add free drop shadows to almost anything - and not just hiding them in spoilers in random posts! lol

NOTE: The attached files have been deleted from this post as, thanks to PD's borked implementation of the SVG specification, they didn't display correctly (in GT). Fixed versions can be found HERE

Last edited:
View attachment 1163867

With text drop shadow...
View attachment 1163871

The observant amongst you may notice that the filesize of the SVG with the (subtle) drop-shadow is actually smaller than the version without, even though it effectively has twice the amount of text! Don't blame me if you ignore the warning on the button below...

Lets imagine that each line of text in the SVG without the drop shadow are ~3kb (actually not far from reality). To create a drop shadow most people would probably duplicate the text, maybe group it together, shift it over a bit, drop the opacity, send it back in the layer stacking order and call it a day.

This is example of (pseudo-)code an SVG application would spit out (Other SVG markup unnecessary for examples has been omitted):
SVG:
<svg>
    <g opacity="0.2">
        <path d="[path data, line 1 text]"/>                                            <!-- ~3kb of data -->
        <path d="[path data, line 2 text]"/>                                            <!-- ~3kb of data -->
        <path d="[path data, line 3 text]"/>                                            <!-- ~3kb of data -->
    </g>
    <path d="[essentially same data as line 1 text above]"/>                            <!-- ~3kb of data -->
        [gradient data]
    </linearGradient>
    <path fill="url(#gradient_A)" d="[essentially same data as line 2 text above]"/>    <!-- ~3kb of data -->
        [gradient data]
    </linearGradient>
    <path fill="url(#gradient_B)" d="[essentially same data as line 3 text above]"/>    <!-- ~3kb of data -->
</svg>

You don't need to be a mathmagician to see the problem here: 3kb * 6 = 18kb. We've already smashed through PD's 15kb file-size limit and we haven't even included the rest of the logo yet!!

Baby Reaction GIF

But what if we could reference (and therefore re-use) objects we've already defined? Well...

professor farnsworth futurama GIF

We can!

Most SVG elements defined with an "id" value can be later referenced and re-used by the "<use>" element with an "xlink:href" value pointing to the id of the element you want to reuse.

With a minimal amount of manual editing of the markup we can instantly reduce the file size by 50%!
SVG:
<svg xmlns:xlink="http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink">                     <!-- MUST add xmlns:xlink value to SVG element for this to work -->
    <g transform="translate(10,10)" opacity=".02">
        <path id="text_1" d="[path data]"/>                                   <!-- ~3kb of data -->
        <path id="text_2" d="[path data]"/>                                   <!-- ~3kb of data -->
        <path id="text_3" d="[path data]"/>                                   <!-- ~3kb of data -->
    </g>
    <use xlink:href="#text_1"/>                                               <!-- Re-use "text_1" -->
        [gradient data]
    </linearGradient>
    <use xlink:href="#text_2" fill="url(#gradient_A)"/>                       <!-- Re-use "text_2" -->
        [gradient data]
    </linearGradient>
    <use xlink:href="#text_3" fill="url(#gradient_B)"/>                       <!-- Re-use "text_3" -->
</svg>

Et voila! Completely FREE drop shadows and you still have space left!!

Tracee Ellis Ross Wait GIF by BET Awards

Didn't I say the the file with the drop shadow was smaller than the one without? Yes, yes I did...

You're gonna have to look at SVG files and compare them for yourself to figure out how... I'm not* spoon feeding you ALL my secrets!

Dance Reaction GIF

:lol::lol:

*Actually, I'm considering making a proper thread for SVG optimisation tips and tricks - because, for instance ,this example can be tweaked a little to add free drop shadows to almost anything - and not just hiding them in spoilers in random posts! lol
Hot dawg! Thanks so much!

I know this isn't a request for a decal, but if this works, it could totally change how decals are made for GT. Well, not totally but it could open up new possibilities...

As I'm nowhere near my PS could someone please test this in game to see if the in-game SVG renderer can handle it please?!?

1655945424120.png

EDIT: Please don't rely on the decal uploaders thumbnail as that, unlike the rest of the GT site, actually uses the browser to render the SVG file (so of course it renders as it should). The rest of the site uses an SVG renderer to create preview images too so that is not a good indication of if this SVG will work in-game either.

Attachments

• GT SVG Filter Test.svg
    3.1 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
I know this isn't a request for a decal, but if this works, it could totally change how decals are made for GT. Well, not totally but it could open up new possibilities...
We have a topic for all SVG related stuff too, feel free to track any experiments there:

I can't test the uploaded file rn sadly.

As I'm nowhere near my PS could someone please test this in game to see if the in-game SVG renderer can handle it please?!?

View attachment 1164014

EDIT: Please don't rely on the decal uploaders thumbnail as that, unlike the rest of the GT site, actually uses the browser to render the SVG file (so of course it renders as it should). The rest of the site uses an SVG renderer to create preview images too so that is not a good indication of if this SVG will work in-game either.
I'm afraid to tell you that filters don't work with GT7 SVG standards (and GTS as well). I've tried this decal but it doesn't show the shadow path with blur.
Just in case you, or anyone else, is curious why gradients can be problematic I've provided an explanation with examples - because a little new knowledge never hurt anyone - hidden in the spoiler below. (I've used a "spoiler" to avoid visual clutter and easily skipable for those that are completely not interested! :lol:)
Another thing to consider is that the GT decal uploader doesn't like that two or more paths get linked to the same gradient object.

e have a topic for all SVG related stuff too, feel free to track any experiments there:
From an admittedly cursory glance that thread appears to be more about Inkscape (and other software). This is just a simple test which, if it actually works, I'll probably go and dump what I've found in there. lol

I'm afraid to tell you that filters don't work with GT7 SVG standards (and GTS as well). I've tried this decal but it doesn't show the shadow path with blur.
Leah No GIF by Amazon Prime Video

Goddammit PD!!
Another thing to consider is that the GT decal uploader doesn't like that two or more paths get linked to the same gradient object.
So does the uploader completely fall over or does it continue, get the thumbnail wrong but show up correctly in-game?
I'm sure I did a decal for someone that had two objects using the same gradient and I never got any complaints about it?!

Can't PD ever make anything simple?!?

Sorry, made another reply so you would get the notification (which you wouldn't if I edited the previous reply), anywhooo....
Are you certain about the decal uploader not liking multiple paths using the same gradient??

I'm not saying your experience is wrong, but this test...

1655948395093.png

And the actual markup...

SVG:
<svg version="1.1" xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2000/svg" xmlns:xlink="http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink" x="0px" y="0px" width="1257.307px" height="536.711px" viewBox="0 0 1257.307 536.711" xml:space="preserve">
    <linearGradient id="Grad_1" gradientUnits="objectBoundingBox">
        <stop  offset="0" style="stop-color:#ED1C24"/>
        <stop  offset="0.1784" style="stop-color:#F15A24"/>
        <stop  offset="0.3547" style="stop-color:#FFFF00"/>
        <stop  offset="0.515" style="stop-color:#00FF00"/>
        <stop  offset="0.6814" style="stop-color:#0000FF"/>
        <stop  offset="0.8417" style="stop-color:#FF00FF"/>
        <stop  offset="0.984" style="stop-color:#662D91"/>
    </linearGradient>
    <rect x="9.091" y="83.168" fill="url(#Grad_1)" stroke="#000000" stroke-width="4" stroke-miterlimit="10" width="359.375" height="359.375"/>
    <linearGradient id="Grad_2" xlink:href="#Grad_1" gradientTransform="rotate(90)"/>
    <rect x="448.216" y="168.254" fill="url(#Grad_2)" stroke="#000000" stroke-width="4" stroke-miterlimit="10" width="359.375" height="359.375"/>
    <rect x="888.841" y="9.083" fill="url(#Grad_1)" stroke="#000000" stroke-width="4" stroke-miterlimit="10" width="359.375" height="359.375"/>
</svg>

First and third "<rect>" both directly use the same gradient. Second "<rect>" uses the same gradient a third time, but xlink(ed) via another "<linearGradient>".

Last edited:
Can anyone help with this?
Do you not have a better image? You probably haven't got any takers because its difficult to tell its true shape and what its actual shading/design is vs whatever its reflecting.
Could you at least tell us who's helmet it is so we can at least try to find a better image ourselves?

Back