GT7 SVG request thread.

  • Thread starter Thread starter daan
  • 7,589 comments
  • 755,746 views
Thanks again,but still having the same issue with the wancom decal.

lfxC6AO.jpg
 
Should work now.
Working fine now 👍


Next batchof decals wich can be usefull to me.

Visma

visma-fc.webp



Cervelo é

14e86455-2edd-4615-af92-c533cdca760e_Cervelo-e%CC%81-White.png



Campina (can't get it under 15kb)



Graze

Graze_logo_plain.png



thanks.
 

Attachments

Last edited:
Hi, if you're an iPhone user, Vectornator may be of some use, have a look at GT Jesse on YouTube for his recent mini tutorial look at that.
If not, I'm sure someone can work their magic and help you out!

Thanks!! Will definitely try that for sure.
 
I found a scan of this Lego sticker sheet. Could someone make me SVGs of the stickers that say "Cross Axle" and "Clutch Drive" please?
04.jpg
 
I am fluent in vectornator if you need any help. Their tutorials are very good as well
It's a shame they don't do an android version, I'd do my own requests! Saves me bothering the skilled/talented here every couple of pages...

Does anyone know of an identical working process app for android? Feel free to let us know!
In the meantime, I shall wait patiently.
😁
 
Hello again,

some more needed to create some liveries.

Thanks.

Activa

images


Brussels Kart

logo


Rip Curl

01285_main.png



or

C-17163__44234.1557818605.jpg



Bostik findley


Logo & text seperated if possible.

see attachments.


Edit:
Campina

Campina-Logo.png
 

Attachments

Last edited:
Hello. IMSA replica maker here. If someone could help me out with these it would be much appreciated.

Will remove ones from this list/post once they are made. The following are all pending.

These 5 I haven't been able to get a flat image of, so they would require making from scratch. Hope they're not too much trouble. Most are just basic text. (first reads "Audi Tire Center")
View attachment 1212642
View attachment 1212647
View attachment 1212649
View attachment 1212659
View attachment 1212660

Any backgrounds would ideally be removed.
If uploading to your own profile, have one of the search tags be #imsa so people can find them easily.
If on my profile, you will be credited.

I'm not necessarily expecting just 1 person to do all of these, but if you could help out by even just doing a few or one, it all helps with getting down the list.
Hi again decal creators.

It has been a week since I managed to compile everything I need together in my original post. If any of you can help out with this still that would be awesome. They are all needed for my replica collection you see.
 
Looking for a decal creator to help with a decal I need for my uninsurable Sierra Cossie!

As per the attached file but obviously only one instance, not duplicated :)

I had a go at this one myself in Inkscape and made a total hash of it.

Much gratitude for any help. :)
 

Attachments

  • 0031613_moss-security-glass-decals-stickers_550.jpeg
    0031613_moss-security-glass-decals-stickers_550.jpeg
    35.8 KB · Views: 21
Hello again,

some more needed to create some liveries.

Thanks.

Activa

images


Brussels Kart

logo


Rip Curl

01285_main.png



or

C-17163__44234.1557818605.jpg



Bostik findley


Logo & text seperated if possible.

see attachments.


Edit:
Campina

Campina-Logo.png

Looking for a decal creator to help with a decal I need for my uninsurable Sierra Cossie!

As per the attached file but obviously only one instance, not duplicated :)

I had a go at this one myself in Inkscape and made a total hash of it.

Much gratitude for any help. :)
 

Attachments

Thanks so much krisduv! That's awesome and so fast. Very grateful :)
 
Could I get 2 dipromed logos to match the ones on the type r also it doesn't need a drop shadow
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20221211-123314_Opera.png
    Screenshot_20221211-123314_Opera.png
    209.2 KB · Views: 26
  • 291949499_574501347518274_1592646130943871991_n.jpg
    291949499_574501347518274_1592646130943871991_n.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 27
  • 1277484_242432065905754_1608645468_o.jpg
    1277484_242432065905754_1608645468_o.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 26
  • FiebruzOriginals.jpg
    FiebruzOriginals.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 24
  • FIBSJO9XwAcLRsl-removebg-preview.png
    FIBSJO9XwAcLRsl-removebg-preview.png
    7.3 KB · Views: 26
  • 400x0-20191104091247-supermed1.jpg
    400x0-20191104091247-supermed1.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 25
Hi again decal creators.

It has been a week since I managed to compile everything I need together in my original post. If any of you can help out with this still that would be awesome. They are all needed for my replica collection you see.
It might help if you posted what is needed, to avoid confusion as to what is done already.
 
It might help if you posted what is needed, to avoid confusion as to what is done already.
Ok. Here's the list of what isn't done.

35818060-5CC4-47BF-A605-CB9C1D269D1F.png
4AE6D16F-EA95-495F-8B22-E0D592C4B0F7.png
3B9DC12C-0B01-4D81-AE9F-5154D9780643.jpeg
4599F436-9451-4AB1-B8CD-E2FB4BBE5E36.png
657183E9-2122-4EA6-A0C3-624D7EB39C2E.png
4013B689-B7D1-4C09-A5EE-87AE7849484E.png
F8DC8D86-8F87-49BD-9426-18E99A2A9AD2.png
9ED8D51D-5923-4D94-87EA-0CE44DE4FA09.jpeg
6B7EC05E-35E6-438E-BD98-9CE54BAFDE32.jpeg
5A2464BE-C7AB-4F50-9C2F-E1C9FB8AF14B.jpeg
6FE38ED1-4CB7-44DD-99AA-B06AF483D88A.png
AB9B6D95-6164-4121-9075-F0B92768E097.jpeg
C2C8A70E-F322-405E-A4C1-7F3143555623.png
62635658-E7FE-4ABF-83D8-A97471CE322B.jpeg
6136DCFC-6E56-4CCD-8E31-B0F81A68526C.png
FFE191D4-9375-4A29-9819-535020D5B781.png
856EA190-920D-4275-8DEC-30C440E5E153.jpeg
F7C368CB-16BD-4B89-AD76-DD73FA03DA12.png
A78E9CFB-FA75-4CAA-848B-1FC165164077.jpeg
6FD4DE3E-A543-47F6-91C2-61A571A24370.jpeg
582C5EA7-D83E-4AEF-82E7-31446488EB6E.jpeg
51AEC7D4-9E35-4F1D-B7D1-762A5979E3D9.jpeg
C3ADF18C-0DAE-4775-BA69-FBED93E4FA81.png
3B8F6420-ACF4-4C1E-86A3-01ACF4F52825.jpeg
49649D5E-17F1-4DF0-926B-459B6D4689AD.png
F9B5A8CA-C21B-4F08-A578-56CB70CD4857.png
6AFBBB87-C68B-4F94-87F1-C33A99FC1AF8.png
ABFCF614-460C-43C6-AB64-52EB6F7CF5E0.png

047A8378-5575-40A9-AF81-BDFE07237D44.png

BDAB1830-A349-4389-A841-B0F72E4BD8C9.png

459031EA-2935-48AA-85A8-6C618F682714.png

BDCC2680-667B-464D-BDB5-88A5FF4B312F.png

807B8B25-AE5A-4B5C-B3A7-7BEE2B65D585.png
 
Can someone turn this into an SVG? Would be appreciated
1_page-0001.png
 
Taking @huff advice.

Currently working on a replica but can't find the required decals of some sponsors.



2003-Ieper-5_JPG.jpg.c94503c6bc73a4c79d3436f02d43f716.jpg




2003-Ieper-1_jpg.jpg.c455f477eebcc30a67c87f00b689eb7e.jpg





presentation-1-jpg.445425



presentation-2-jpg.445426




Missing:
h30
AB lease
Itera
Alpina
Alter Ego international
Le Journal Autoccasion
Body Repair (top rear wing)
Royal Interim
Immo Transit

Hope that someone is able to find these for me.🙏



Any feedback is appreciated.
 
Hi everyone, a friend of mine would like to have his company logo ingame.

I know the lights and gradients can make this tricky but I still ask for what you can do with it.
It can be simpler if needed, it would still be good.

He also would like to have his nickname "LOLO" in the (kind of) fanatec police if possible.

IMG-20221215-WA0051.jpgfanatec-logo.png
Thanks in advance for your help. :)
 
Since I'm stumped and i can't resize this decal less than 15kb, can someone give this a try?
 

Attachments

  • LicensePlateFrame_Sample_1100x.png
    LicensePlateFrame_Sample_1100x.png
    90.1 KB · Views: 21
Back