GT7 SVG request thread.

• Thread starter daan
  • 4,924 comments
Can someone do these for me with transparent background?

Attachments

• MoesRacingL.png
    MoesRacingL.png
    2 KB · Views: 8
  • MoesRacingR.png
    MoesRacingR.png
    2.2 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Can someone do these for me with transparent background?
The attached should work. Font for "Moes Racing" is a google font called Exo.

Attachments

• MoesRacingR (1).svg
    5.6 KB · Views: 10
  • MoesRacingL (1).svg
    4.4 KB · Views: 9
Could anyone help with the following? As transparent logos please. I would be grateful forever :):):)

Attachments

• Porsche East.png
    Porsche East.png
    23.3 KB · Views: 6
  • R12 Norfolk & suffolk-01.png
    R12 Norfolk & suffolk-01.png
    73.4 KB · Views: 8
Looking to have the following decal done in black & white, and black with a transparent background. Thanks in advance!

5620d317348c5f89a591b27cc1959fc8_thumb.png

Last edited:
Hello everyone

I was wondering if anyone had a HKS Logo with white 'HKS' lettering on a black background with a white surrounding?

I've only found this version in combination with a background I don't like... And I am THAT incompetent that i don't even manage to remove the background:grumpy:

If anyone could help I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thank you so much in advance!

Attachments

• hks vector.svg
    4.7 KB · Views: 11
Could anyone help with the following? As transparent logos please. I would be grateful forever :):):)

Looking to have the following decal done in black & white, and black with a transparent background. Thanks in advance!

5620d317348c5f89a591b27cc1959fc8_thumb.png

Hello everyone

I was wondering if anyone had a HKS Logo with white 'HKS' lettering on a black background with a white surrounding?

I've only found this version in combination with a background I don't like... And I am THAT incompetent that i don't even manage to remove the background:grumpy:

If anyone could help I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thank you so much in advance!

Attachments

• R12.svg
    11.3 KB · Views: 9
  • alfalike transparent.svg
    9.2 KB · Views: 12
  • hks.svg
    2.1 KB · Views: 9
  • alfalike bw.svg
    9.1 KB · Views: 14
Here is another site that has many SVGs
I have over 39,000 fonts on my NAS, so if their is a odd text logo you want made into an SVG and cant find it, tag me and I will see what I can do.
Sounds fantastic Grayfox, YouTuber GT_Jesse is maybe still having a go at my request of a text based not so simple request, he's been a busy chap recently though, so I haven't heard from him, which is fine!
But yeah, interesting resource, thanks for bringing it to our attention!

Sounds fantastic Grayfox, YouTuber GT_Jesse is maybe still having a go at my request of a text based not so simple request, he's been a busy chap recently though, so I haven't heard from him, which is fine!
But yeah, interesting resource, thanks for bringing it to our attention!
Which logo are do need?

Hi guys.

Seeking the Impreza P1 decals, please.

If I could get the words with no background or box outline as one decal, and then one in 'badge' effect like in the real photo, I'd be really grateful.

P1-07.jpeg
77bcf99fd3b54a7f85164493e902e5f4.jpeg

Last edited:
Hi everyone. I need this background for a Harrison Contracting Company decal. The svg I uploaded looks fine in the laptop but on my PS4 it's completely wrong.
from this to the pic belowcomp.PNG
PS4.png

Attachments

• ICC.svg
    6.1 KB · Views: 6
...Since I don't know why clicking the download button doesn't change to the size given on SVGOMG, here's the png and svg for someone to explain why this isn't happening...?

Thanks as per usual!

Attachments

• Porsche Carrera Cup GB.svg
    19.8 KB · Views: 8
  • porsche-300x193.png
    porsche-300x193.png
    3.4 KB · Views: 4
...Since I don't know why clicking the download button doesn't change to the size given on SVGOMG, here's the png and svg for someone to explain why this isn't happening...?

Thanks as per usual!
It's not a svg. It's just an image renamed as a svg. So the two files are basically the same thing with a different extension.
Here's a good one.

Attachments

• pcc gb.svg
    14.7 KB · Views: 9
It's not a svg. It's just an image renamed as a svg. So the two files are basically the same thing with a different extension.
Here's a good one.
Thanks sir!

Still, the mystery of me putting it in Inkscape, and exporting it as a plain svg, then as mentioned going to SVGOMG and getting the 14.3-14.6kb prediction but still getting 19(.x)kb is because it's not creating an svg?
Any advice? I've done a few svg's myself to reasonable success, but I don't get this situation...

Edit:

Attached is the screenshot of Krisduv's svg, again ran through SVGOMG, and the download still at 14kb, despite a 5kb prediction.
If anybody can explain this, I'm happy to find out and understand why!

Thanks again.

Attachments

• SVGOMG.jpg
    SVGOMG.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Thanks sir!

Still, the mystery of me putting it in Inkscape, and exporting it as a plain svg,
If you already made svgs, you should know that's not how it works. You can't import an image in Inkscape and just like that it becomes a vector file.
Considering the file size, I think Matskimonk said somewhere that you need to do this:

BE063B25-B56B-4560-A55E-95668442E1C1.jpeg

And I didn't test it, but yes, if you put a file that isn't a svg in SVGOMG, there's no reason it gives you a svg either, no matter the size.

If you already made svgs, you should know that's not how it works. You can't import an image in Inkscape and just like that it becomes a vector file.
Considering the file size, I think Matskimonk said somewhere that you need to do this:

View attachment 1217974

And I didn't test it, but yes, if you put a file that isn't a svg in SVGOMG, there's no reason it gives you a svg either, no matter the size.

Well, that clears things up somewhat, and as mentioned - varying success has been had.
Admittedly, nothing has been from scratch, although I'm gonna give that a go with an electricity sign, but images and text has been the main way. But lesson learnt here.

2 more questions regarding text?
Can you bend a line of text once you've written it, made the object to path and saved it?
And colour gradient text, after writing something, doing the gradient colour, uploading it and it looks good - but comes out as white outlined black text, how can I save that gradient from changing once applied?

I'll apologise for being a nuisance once again, I feel.i get a better explanation here from people who do this far more often...

Well, that clears things up somewhat, and as mentioned - varying success has been had.
Admittedly, nothing has been from scratch, although I'm gonna give that a go with an electricity sign, but images and text has been the main way. But lesson learnt here.

2 more questions regarding text?
Can you bend a line of text once you've written it, made the object to path and saved it?
And colour gradient text, after writing something, doing the gradient colour, uploading it and it looks good - but comes out as white outlined black text, how can I save that gradient from changing once applied?

I'll apologise for being a nuisance once again, I feel.i get a better explanation here from people who do this far more often...
Not a nuisance don't worry, everyone has to learn. I still do, I'm not even close to being an expert.
That's why I can't tell you for the gradients in Inkscape, I don't use it. @huff uses a software that make gradients "easily", can't remember the name.
For the bending part, you can yes. There's a "effect style" option or something like this once you created your text.

Not a nuisance don't worry, everyone has to learn. I still do, I'm not even close to being an expert.
That's why I can't tell you for the gradients in Inkscape, I don't use it. @huff uses a software that make gradients "easily", can't remember the name.
For the bending part, you can yes. There's a "effect style" option or something like this once you created your text.
Thanks Mr B, I'll have a look when I get back in. As mentioned, I'd rather ask and get straight easy answers here.
Again, the response is appreciated!

In other news:

...How many beers do I have to buy @huff then do you reckon...???
:lol::lol::lol:

Vectornator for iOS makes them ready to export and use.
If that's the response to my request, I'm an android user, and they have no plans to release an android version according to their website...so, beeeeeeeeeeeeeer?!?

Is there something/somewhere online I can create my own number plates using the correct font and upload to the game? But all from my iPhone? I do not have a PC/laptop to create the image.

Is there something/somewhere online I can create my own number plates using the correct font and upload to the game? But all from my iPhone? I do not have a PC/laptop to create the image.
I believe if you search in the showcase, you'll find guides for spacing, and fonts (letters and numbers), which will help massively.
Alternatively, Vectornator may help.

Last edited:
Back