GT7 to feature Isle of Man?

• Thread starter adamp93
  • 112 comments
After watching the full lap of Mark Higgins in the 2015 Impreza, I really think this would be a terrific addition to the GT series. Just like the Nurburgring, I imagine PD will use this course and break it into sections to teach players how to navigate the course and effectively use their car. It would be a great track for players to experiment, tune, and learn on.

Last edited:
I honestly don't care if we get bikes or not but I'd love to have that track!

Edit: I seriously doubt it's for Tourist Trophy 2. PD is a really small team that is already working on GT7 and keeping up with GT6 and I doubt Sony would give them another project that might take a way from the cash cow that is GT.

Last edited:
None of that makes sense - even more so if it's in bold and massive.
Lol I have no ideas how that happened ? What I said was this will probably not be for Granturismo but tourist trophy 2 they probably use this to replace the nurberging and other Granturismo tracks , but all speculation maybe it not pd related at all and for a different game

Lol I have no ideas how that happened ? What I said was this will probably not be for Granturismo but tourist trophy 2 they probably use this to replace the nurberging and other Granturismo tracks , but all speculation maybe it not pd related at all and for a different game

That's better. :)

Yup, I hope my post didn't come off as rude - I thought you were drunk, lol.

And yes, I think I'm a bit skeptical about this to be honest - I will wait for more info before committing to the hype train.

Lol I don't drink at all really maybe on my birthday if iam bullied into it but I do have a slight dyslexia:crazy: unsure how it posted that dribble though so random. But I think people are clutching at straws , if sony are scanning it maybe its for digital archive purposes so any sony title would have access to it like there movie and music business.

No u wasn't rude at all , I would have said something similar:gtpflag:

tumblr_lop9otsS5k1qefrmxo1_500.gif

Hmmmm my first thought was "DriveClub" because this sounds like something they'd do (what with closed road course racing) but when I read "Japanese technicians"...

http://www.bikesportnews.com/news-d...s-studying-Isle-of-Man-TT-Course&newsid=12470

I don't know the validity of the 'source' but this can only be good news. But does it mean motorbikes in GT7 or Tourist Trophy 2? I personally don't care which as long as I can revisit the ps2 days of TT superbikes. :)

PD can totally nail bikes in GT7. This actually has me excited. I think Tourist Trophy on the PS2 was a very good and realistic motorcyle racing game, if not a sim. Ironically, they had the bike sounds done very nicely. You could distinctly tell a CBR 100RR from an R1 or GSXR-1000. 👍

Back