GT7 Tuning Calculator - Download V2.01 with Dyno plot built in!

1000kg and 250bhp GRM 86 16'
Ahh yes as you said you are using the height adjustable sports kit, so you will have less range on dampers. Lower the spring stiffness so the the damping is in range then you should be in the right area to keep this setup balanced.

I put this GT 86 ‘16 into my a list of my favourite cars last night!

After @coxbox posted, I decided to try something!

I built this car to 400pp with Comfort Hard tyres! Trying to keep the PP right down with every tuning part.

Sheesh!! This thing is mega! I couldn’t believe how nice to drive it is!

Only issue is gears top out at 130ish with the close ratio box. After a few tests and a couple of laps manages a 9:07.xxx (nordschliefe) Which I thought was not bad tbh…

Try it out see what you think!

I used 16inch wheels
Aero type A for Front, Sides, Rear and Wing

Attachments

• 7150FFFE-4E6D-4322-BB30-F47C15E55E71.jpeg
    7150FFFE-4E6D-4322-BB30-F47C15E55E71.jpeg
    99 KB · Views: 20
  • 3DD9D308-FC55-43C7-B72A-BE0D33D36103.jpeg
    3DD9D308-FC55-43C7-B72A-BE0D33D36103.jpeg
    104.6 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
Hi all, new to gt planet. Got the calc last year, still learning. Phillie111 do you not have a lobby to test cars together. Every setting I try I'm getting same time withing a few 100th of a second.

Last edited:
Hi all, new to gt planet. Got the calc last year, still learning. Phillie111 do you not have a lobby to test cars together. Every setting I try I'm getting same time withing a few 100th of a second.
Sorry, been busy lately. I have lobbies open sometimes, why have you sent a request?

Ahh OK om on right version, I've got svgomg but won't make it smaller it's at 294, I need someone who's good on inkscape I think. Thought someone could point me in right direction

Last edited:
Anyone help with 911 GT3 RS (991) '16, Car has no rear grip and I've tried raising car , raising rear, oh and its got rear wheel steer to make it more awkward, can't get spring rate right within limits, calc won't get me to where I need to be. Can't get with front and rear within the set rates ingame, it's one or the other, I've tried downforce, I've tried ride height. Scrap this: I just need ride height and downforce, plus rear wheel steer setting now!
1000002514.jpg

Last edited:
16 model also has a engine upgrade, I've tested these settings on both and getting 6:14 on greenhell, afternoon , I'll test removing rear steering

Car was better with rear wheel steer I found, but that's , i used these settings. Try it and tell me if im way out
1000002609.jpg
1000002608.jpg

Last edited:
Hi everyone,

I know you are all waiting for the app to be released, this is still coming it’s just taking a lot longer than anticipated!

I have managed to make the expert excel sheet easier to use in the meantime.
instead of having to crop the image from the game, you can now insert the whole image and it will automatically crop for you!

you still need to align the red border and draw the curve but it will save a little amount of time.

I’ll get an update released asap.

Newest version has the following features added;

Tyre wear is now as per in game scale (x1, x2 etc…)

New button will now auto crop the image from the game. Just send, upload and click…

I have a issue with the 190 merc, engine swapped, speed for tyres 215, speed set main sheet on lite 215, but it's only giving me gears for 170 🤷‍♂️, mph that is!

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back