GT7 Update before release

Ver 1.04 Update , so they skipped Ver 1.03 then :dunce:
and version 1.01 and 1.02, but I think this update is just to unlock the game at release, people playing now can't use any of the online functionality (except maybe for the ones who got a review copy).

and version 1.01 and 1.02, but I think this update is just to unlock the game at release, people playing now can't use any of the online functionality (except maybe for the ones who got a review copy).
Ver 1.02 was the original Dowload version for my PS4 , only took 24 hours to download that 113 GB .

Oh I do hope so , it'll save me sitting waiting half awake as another update appears just as i turn on my PS4 Pro at 11-59pm :lol:

Last edited:
Super GT said that the update contained more options for controlling the weather in lobbies, but that seems a tad excessive for 4GB, so maybe some texture updates for some of the tracks?

Super GT said that the update contained more options for controlling the weather in lobbies, but that seems a tad excessive for 4GB, so maybe some texture updates for some of the tracks?
I'd guess you are correct , the original download for my PS4 Pro was 112. something GB after the 1.04 update is was 113 GB so yup got to be updated files to replace others .

Also had the 1.05 update for the PS4 that was around 280mb though .

I watched some streams before and after the update, and I think some of the race requirements might have been tweaked? A lot more seem to have "Road Car" requirements now, and I think some of the PP requirements were adjusted also.

Back