GT7 vs GT SPORT Graphics Comparison

• Thread starter NickXP
  • 16 comments
Greece
Greece
GT7 vs GT SPORT Graphics Comparison! Here you can post screenshots comparing GT Sport with GT7! Here is the 1st one :
688C0043-D8BC-49DA-AA45-6A7FCF6960B6.jpeg

GT7 vs GT SPORT Graphics Comparison! Here you can post screenshots comparing GT Sport with GT7! Here is the 1st one : View attachment 973116

I mean that's literally just placing the light source at a different angle to accentuate the reflections, in the GTSport pic the light source is coming from the right whereas in GT7 it's directly above the car. Look at the shadows. We can do the same thing in GTSport scapes and find one where the light source is above the car and it gives the same look, contrast, and lighting as the GT7 pic. I'm pretty sure ray-tracing wasn't even enabled in that demo gameplay build.

images

That trailer was not "GT7" insofar as at the very least it was an unfinished build 6+ months before completion, or possibly not even a true GT7 build at all, so any comparisons at this stage are not exactly fair.

Let's wait until we actually have the product GT7 before making comparisons, or at least when we know what PD are putting out is from a near final build. We've all seen the infamous flat wall of trees from the early GTS Nurburgring build.

Are you referring to something specific? Some trees on Mount Panorama in GTS look rather bad, but I’m not sure they’re worse compared to GT6.
He's talking in general, look at the pictures in @emula's post just above. GT Sport has some rough edges, but it looks a lot better than GT6.

Last edited:
I'm just happy car specific interiors will HOPEFULLY not look like this anymore in chase cam,
upload_2020-11-25_0-14-28.jpeg

and instead will look like this. (only appears like this paused in photomode, while spectating your car only)
upload_2020-11-25_0-14-36.jpeg

The odd thing is, some cars still have really high detail during races (like the R32 skyline) and others (like the MK III Supra) look like a giant blob of mesh and PS1 textures its almost like a glitch of some sort, that I hope gets fixed in GT7.

Back