GTA 5 cars

• Thread starter cj10
  • 3,679 comments
Just throwing in a scatter of images to peruse.

Oq8uFj2tZU2-WDxB3NKPaQ_0_0.jpg

so99W5mBv06xcgvJhE7R9g_0_0.jpg

MD0KTHCNykadsElzWgjmtw_0_0.jpg

2XD30Gpf6UCfbzbYcCGQcw_0_0.jpg

WRX07pPR2k2QliHE2NniSQ_0_0.jpg

8tAt0fj3xEWWd7RdyOmNdg_0_0.jpg

7JaRkuHXxUKG7qEQPTQ3mQ_0_0.jpg

raMCnLA59U2EdCIN4jReRQ_0_0.jpg

PWzo5EB4O06fzf5ZISJeUg_0_0.jpg

yB67HglPzk2-IP7zaLsgnQ_0_0.jpg

Y6bUDJXegEOWSZ_zIPiG6g_0_0.jpg

Anything you like? :)

I'll take just five minutes out of my busy schedule of explaining why gambling is gambling even if it's in a video game and thus should be regulated accordingly, complaining about how R* North are getting a tax refund without paying taxes in the first place and dealing with 🤬 in general to acknowledge the work of whoever is behind the Gauntlet Classic.

For starters, there's the fact it's a 1970's Challenger with a bit of Gran Torino mixed in.

Secondly, there's the bit where whoever made the Gauntlet - as evident above - must've known that one of this car's many claims to fame is its appearance in Driver: San Francisco. Now, I know I'm usually a big advocate for being more creative with my cars and references, but 🤬 that, any excuse to make a reference to - and subsequently play from start to end - Driver: San Francisco is fair game in my books. Man, remember when games were games and not lIvE sErViCe microtransaction-ridden, lootbox-infested pieces of - oh right, positive thoughts for just a few more moments.

Thirdly, the model quality is through the roof. For starters, tell me this interior isn't at least on par with the Infernus Classic:

And then there's this, straight out of Gran Turismo:

And yes, the shaker is part of the engine model, not the hood.

Confirmed go-to vehicle and outfit for at least the next half year.

Right, back to being a pessimistic punching bag that hits back. The resurgence of "video games cause gun violence" totally isn't a very convenient cover for that ginormous leak at E3 and now we're stuck between fighting *for* the games industry and fighting *against* the games industry.

I'll take just five minutes out of my busy schedule of explaining why gambling is gambling even if it's in a video game and thus should be regulated accordingly, complaining about how R* North are getting a tax refund without paying taxes in the first place and dealing with 🤬 in general to acknowledge the work of whoever is behind the Gauntlet Classic.

For starters, there's the fact it's a 1970's Challenger with a bit of Gran Torino mixed in.

Secondly, there's the bit where whoever made the Gauntlet - as evident above - must've known that one of this car's many claims to fame is its appearance in Driver: San Francisco. Now, I know I'm usually a big advocate for being more creative with my cars and references, but 🤬 that, any excuse to make a reference to - and subsequently play from start to end - Driver: San Francisco is fair game in my books. Man, remember when games were games and not lIvE sErViCe microtransaction-ridden, lootbox-infested pieces of - oh right, positive thoughts for just a few more moments.

Thirdly, the model quality is through the roof. For starters, tell me this interior isn't at least on par with the Infernus Classic:

And then there's this, straight out of Gran Turismo:

And yes, the shaker is part of the engine model, not the hood.

Confirmed go-to vehicle and outfit for at least the next half year.

Right, back to being a pessimistic punching bag that hits back. The resurgence of "video games cause gun violence" totally isn't a very convenient cover for that ginormous leak at E3 and now we're stuck between fighting *for* the games industry and fighting *against* the games industry.
I wonder if anyone has painted theirs white and went looking for 2 dozers ;) :)

With the Gauntlet Hellfire coming out, I really wish I could experiment with the various levels of customization (And change up the headlight colors too) without having to pay so much.

Dan
With the Gauntlet Hellfire coming out, I really wish I could experiment with the various levels of customization (And change up the headlight colors too) without having to pay so much.

Customize it in the arena, do whatever you want, but close application before leaving the modshop.

Won't save the customization or any of the lost money spent.

Customize it in the arena, do whatever you want, but close application before leaving the modshop.

Won't save the customization or any of the lost money spent.

But I don’t want to buy the arena or anything like that. It’s so ridiculous that we have to go through all this money and unnecessary stuff just to customize cars. Hell, we can’t even try out customization in singleplayer anymore.

I haven't tuned into GTA 5 for a long time, but judging by Broughy's videos, there's definitely been a huge jump in model quality for the most recent cars. It makes me wonder what kind of detail vehicles will be packing by the time the next GTA comes out....

GTA Online has long since died for me. I've just installed a script mod (PC) for single player so I can bring in all the Online cars and customise them to my hearts content. If I want to play multiplayer, I just jump on FiveM now.

I get that microtransactions are used to fund Rockstar for all the DLC they create, but surely there must be a better way of doing it. GT Sport has microtransactions, but at least PD are generous with them.

Honestly, I've always liked the idea of themed expansion packs myself. Pay five to ten quid for all the contents of a new DLC, and that's that.... It's better than alienating fans to the point where they refuse to spend any more money on microtransactions (like me).

Just throwing in a scatter of images to peruse.

Oq8uFj2tZU2-WDxB3NKPaQ_0_0.jpg

so99W5mBv06xcgvJhE7R9g_0_0.jpg

MD0KTHCNykadsElzWgjmtw_0_0.jpg

2XD30Gpf6UCfbzbYcCGQcw_0_0.jpg

WRX07pPR2k2QliHE2NniSQ_0_0.jpg

8tAt0fj3xEWWd7RdyOmNdg_0_0.jpg

7JaRkuHXxUKG7qEQPTQ3mQ_0_0.jpg

raMCnLA59U2EdCIN4jReRQ_0_0.jpg

PWzo5EB4O06fzf5ZISJeUg_0_0.jpg

yB67HglPzk2-IP7zaLsgnQ_0_0.jpg

Y6bUDJXegEOWSZ_zIPiG6g_0_0.jpg

Anything you like? :)
Sombody gives the tornado some love, bout time, not only the tornado but other cars like the peyote and the mañana are so egnored, yet I love them, my least favourite is still the hermes, it's just to curvy, the seven 70 I'm fine with since it's a supercars (yes I know it's in sports but it's so supercary(that's a word)) it just dousnt work with a muscle car
EDIT: regarding my comment on the seven-70, I know it's performance isn't supercars material, buts that's because all the supercars are actually hypercars, three classes that néed adding are hypercar, rally, and tuner

Last edited:
Have there been an new outcomes to get online cars, in Story Mode, for consoles?

Gosh, if only they would do this as an apology for abandoning the single player game. Not sure I'll even buy 6 at this rate if the online is the main focus again.

6DEBD374-38EF-453A-9F7B-9E4BAA728604.jpeg

The Dundreary Landstalker is my new favourite SUV. Good looks, great sound (Diesel engine), decent performance. It’s bigger than the Cavalcade, the front is nicer and the proportions of the car are better.

Last edited:
Never cared much for the Mammoth Patriot, but the recent episode of FailRace’s Survive the Hunt made me curious to try it out.

Turns out it’s a brilliant off-roader (especially for going in the terrain), and the performance is pretty decent on the road too. Cornering is where it suffers, but I found that by going off the throttle you get a slight oversteer that makes it better.

I’m glad I gave it a fair chance in the end.

How's this possible?:lol:
EWsPyX2UwAA94a5.jpeg

I did a paparazzi mission. Took the pink Bentley and proceeded to LS Customs. On the way, bikers stole someone's money. I take them out and just keep going, but I get three stars after a security guard sees what I did.
The car is broken and I get riddled with bullets.

Jack a Sabre GT. Take the back way to my lock up and ran over a gang member. Gang war erupts as I speed through the gauntlet. Enter the garage and there sits ANOTHER unmarked car. :confused:

Took that second one to my house, right quick, with sirens blazing. :D

I really wish we could store the unmarked Stanier in our multiplayer garages. Or at least a civilian model of the unmarked car. I like the facelift more than the old style civilian model.

How's this possible?:lol:

Jack a Sabre GT. Take the back way to my lock up and ran over a gang member. Gang war erupts as I speed through the gauntlet. Enter the garage and there sits ANOTHER unmarked car. :confused:

Took that second one to my house, right quick, with sirens blazing. :D

This is thanks to the way the game save works in SP and was part of a big duplication glitch in online a long time back where if you were doing another mission like you describe and you stored the car in your garage it would create a duplicate of the car on the next spot.

Naturally this was useful in online money glitching because you could then fill a whole garage with the car and sell them for profit. It would appear your image shows it was never fully patched in story mode which I suppose is good for the garages there. 👍

Dan
I really wish we could store the unmarked Stanier in our multiplayer garages. Or at least a civilian model of the unmarked car. I like the facelift more than the old style civilian model.

There is nothing I have officially to support this but from what I heard/read about the now cancelled Cops n'Crooks DLC of which several files still remain in the game I think we may have been allowed to get the unmarked Steiner as part of that DLC but of course that never happened and we got the Summer Special update instead.

We can but hope that this next "big update" at Xmas time may include this vehicle as part of the DLC, given it's a new take on heists it might involve the unmarked Steiner in someway and get it as a reward for completing part of the heist, all the past DLC's have slowly been adding stuff from single player to online so I remain hopeful this final piece of story mode will come one day! 👍

Back