GTA 5 cars

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto' started by cj10, Aug 25, 2013.

1. superstreet556

superstreet556

I made a guide on screenshots about a year or so ago. Link

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

AgentBlackDog, nickf1gr, Dan and 2 others like this.
  2. Johnny1996

Johnny1996

Ah yes there we go. I was using the image tags around the picture's URL from the Social Club site. No wonder they looked so terrible. :lol:

Thank you for that guide. I'll try it out next time I'm on GTA. :tup:

3. superstreet556

superstreet556

4. rallymorten

rallymorten

The wait is finally over:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

As it turns out, I couldn't *quite* get the livery I'd wanted to make it what I wanted it to be, but I'll definitely take this.

If anyone can guess what I'd wanted to do with this one, kudos to you. And yes, the first shot may be a slight hint.

5. superstreet556

superstreet556

6. cudwieser

cudwieser

Just throwing in a scatter of images to peruse.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Anything you like? :)

VXR, 05XR8, AgentBlackDog and 4 others like this.
  7. rallymorten

rallymorten

I'll take just five minutes out of my busy schedule of explaining why gambling is gambling even if it's in a video game and thus should be regulated accordingly, complaining about how R* North are getting a tax refund without paying taxes in the first place and dealing with :censored: in general to acknowledge the work of whoever is behind the Gauntlet Classic.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

For starters, there's the fact it's a 1970's Challenger with a bit of Gran Torino mixed in.

Secondly, there's the bit where whoever made the Gauntlet - as evident above - must've known that one of this car's many claims to fame is its appearance in Driver: San Francisco. Now, I know I'm usually a big advocate for being more creative with my cars and references, but :censored: that, any excuse to make a reference to - and subsequently play from start to end - Driver: San Francisco is fair game in my books. Man, remember when games were games and not lIvE sErViCe microtransaction-ridden, lootbox-infested pieces of - oh right, positive thoughts for just a few more moments.

Thirdly, the model quality is through the roof. For starters, tell me this interior isn't at least on par with the Infernus Classic:

[​IMG]

And then there's this, straight out of Gran Turismo:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And yes, the shaker is part of the engine model, not the hood.

Confirmed go-to vehicle and outfit for at least the next half year.

Right, back to being a pessimistic punching bag that hits back. The resurgence of "video games cause gun violence" totally isn't a very convenient cover for that ginormous leak at E3 and now we're stuck between fighting *for* the games industry and fighting *against* the games industry.

8. cudwieser

cudwieser

I wonder if anyone has painted theirs white and went looking for 2 dozers ;) :)

VXR likes this.
  9. Dan

Dan Premium

With the Gauntlet Hellfire coming out, I really wish I could experiment with the various levels of customization (And change up the headlight colors too) without having to pay so much.

10. Leadfoot530

Leadfoot530

Customize it in the arena, do whatever you want, but close application before leaving the modshop.

Won't save the customization or any of the lost money spent.

11. Dan

Dan Premium

But I don’t want to buy the arena or anything like that. It’s so ridiculous that we have to go through all this money and unnecessary stuff just to customize cars. Hell, we can’t even try out customization in singleplayer anymore.

oli440 likes this.
  12. oli440

oli440

I haven't tuned into GTA 5 for a long time, but judging by Broughy's videos, there's definitely been a huge jump in model quality for the most recent cars. It makes me wonder what kind of detail vehicles will be packing by the time the next GTA comes out....

GTA Online has long since died for me. I've just installed a script mod (PC) for single player so I can bring in all the Online cars and customise them to my hearts content. If I want to play multiplayer, I just jump on FiveM now.

I get that microtransactions are used to fund Rockstar for all the DLC they create, but surely there must be a better way of doing it. GT Sport has microtransactions, but at least PD are generous with them.

Honestly, I've always liked the idea of themed expansion packs myself. Pay five to ten quid for all the contents of a new DLC, and that's that.... It's better than alienating fans to the point where they refuse to spend any more money on microtransactions (like me).

Dan and Darla Starch like this.
  13. STAYIN_LOUD

STAYIN_LOUD

Sombody gives the tornado some love, bout time, not only the tornado but other cars like the peyote and the mañana are so egnored, yet I love them, my least favourite is still the hermes, it's just to curvy, the seven 70 I'm fine with since it's a supercars (yes I know it's in sports but it's so supercary(that's a word)) it just dousnt work with a muscle car
    EDIT: regarding my comment on the seven-70, I know it's performance isn't supercars material, buts that's because all the supercars are actually hypercars, three classes that néed adding are hypercar, rally, and tuner

Last edited: Aug 23, 2019
    cudwieser likes this.
  14. 05XR8

05XR8

Have there been an new outcomes to get online cars, in Story Mode, for consoles?

15. 05XR8

05XR8

This is cool.
    [​IMG]

VXR likes this.
  16. VXR

VXR

Gosh, if only they would do this as an apology for abandoning the single player game. Not sure I'll even buy 6 at this rate if the online is the main focus again.

Dan likes this.
  17. CVPI93

CVPI93 Premium

Recently heavily upgraded my PC.
    9GHblP0iD0K_Z12r0uVPMA_0_0.jpg

0s8uYKiWikyPO3OfLKa5tQ_0_0.jpg

a2DYfNjDV0y_O-M2JSBQcg_0_0.jpg

StROSVa9bE-Yo3cB3Q28KQ_0_0.jpg

A4HZ9MRuOkadvMpaYetP5Q_0_0.jpg

VXR likes this.