GTA 5 cars

• Thread starter cj10
  • 3,679 comments
glenchiam
I dont know why everybody seems so dead about gta 5 and its car here....i guess im the only one who is excited.... i created this thread specially for gta 5 cars where we can discuss about them here like whats the best car to cruise in, off-road and get away car and even upload pics of them here

i have already thought of how my getaway car would be like and how i would execute the heist..it would be a flat black fast but quiet stealth supercar where i will execute the heist at night

i guess gta5 would be a very good platform for gran turismo players who would like to cruise around the city or rural areas with a group of people preferbly GTPers....especially since there is already so many cruise rooms in gt5.

We can perhaps create a club exclusively for GTPers only with the members carrying the same sticker on their car like the word GTP or smth...

So do discuss about anything that is related to the cars only of gta 5 here!!

PS:i dont mind spoiler about cars since i dont think it plays a huge role in affecting the storyline as long as it does not breach the rules(whatever it is)

Last edited:
I would really like to see more high end supercar varieties in GTAV such as the Infernus of GTAIV and the Ford-GT look-alike:tup:.

Regarding getaway cars, I think mine too would be black. It just wouldn't seem right driving around in a brightly coloured car when trying to lose the cops.:lol:.

I would really like Rockstar to feature "micro-cars", for some reason. I've yet see such in IV and SA. Along with that, some of those hyper-fast super cars would be nice too :D.

As for a getaway car, it simply just have to be fast in my opinion.

After that GTA V file leak there was a Benefactor Surano (SLS AMG clone) advertisement found in the files.

I like it, shame about the poor quality though.

I wish the 4x4 Monster Truck will be coming back in the game but it's already coming out next month and I still don't know if it will be there. I hope it will be.

I wish the 4x4 Monster Truck will be coming back in the game but it's already coming out next month and I still don't know if it will be there. I hope it will be.

yup my alternative getaway car might be the hummer look alike with as many add ons to make it look like as menace as possible like a monster truck to bulldoze my way through

Last edited:
i find alot of them is wrong...or i might be wrong...for e.g. the so called ferrari california looks more like a fisker.....

Most of the cars over on GTA V appear to be a mix of many cars and there is often a bit of a debate over in the comments. Take the Surano - is it a F-Type or a SLS? Someone pointed out that parts of both have been mixed together.
http://igcd.net/vehicle.php?id=56695

The cars are typically a mix of front & rear such as Surano being something like a SLS with F-Type cues in the front.

As for a good source, I'd probably stay with the Database at GTAForums as it's much more in-depth.
http://www.gtav.net/vehicles/

The other site posted isn't bad, but cars such as the Tailgater & the Khamelion are not an Audi RS6 or Ferrari California respectively.

cj10
yup my alternative getaway car might be the hummer look alike with as many add ons to make it look like as menace as possible like a monster truck to bulldoze my way through

It has big wheels too, lol.

In the online trailer there is a small monster truck in the garage full of vehicles.

Guys, I think we can make some trucks into monster trucks in the upcoming game by changing the tires and modding them. Sounds cool compared to GTA SA.

Guys, I think we can make some trucks into monster trucks in the upcoming game by changing the tires and modding them. Sounds cool compared to GTA SA.

If so, that would be great :D. I still hope for hydraulics to return, too.

If power-oversteer is sorted, then a car like the Hellenbach Mustang clone is going to be a lot of fun.

I don't know why but the game will only have 1 dealership for only those premium sports cars. Well, if that's the case, I'll just steal a car that I like.

I don't know why but the game will only have 1 dealership for only those premium sports cars. Well, if that's the case, I'll just steal a car that I like.

I won't buy a car until I have at least a million dollars or if I'm struggling to find the car elsewhere.

I'm actually a bit in doubt whether or not I'll steal cars only or not. I think it depends on if there's any limitations. If there isn't, I won't buy any cars before I got a lot of money to spare, for sure

Peasantslayer
I won't buy a car until I have at least a million dollars or if I'm struggling to find the car elsewhere.

But there are parked cars in the game anyway. It's better to steal those if there are rather than stealing it on the road, IMHO. Just can't wait for this game to come out.

Sad that you can only ride trains instead of driving them. Although who knows if you can later down the road.

TJ13
Sad that you can only ride trains instead of driving them. Although who knows if you can later down the road.

Yes, I faced this reality last night. Hopped onboard the train, made my way up to the engine, shot the engineer in the head, only to realize that there was no way for me to enter the cabin. :(

What?! I could have sworn one of the trailers showed the train being driven... Probably a mission? Anway, the car customizations are pretty awesome so far. I like the way the cars handle. Also, if you really wanted to you could jack up a sports car, put SUV wheels on it and go off-roading - kinda like the hydrolics + off-road tires in SA.

I was actually looking forward to driving trains tomorrow :(... Oh well, I'll just have fun with the taxi-"missions" instead. :D

Latest Posts

Back