GTA 5 cars

• Thread starter cj10
  • 3,679 comments
Anyone know where I can find a non beater BF surf van? All the ones I come across are the beater versions.
I've seen them around on the Great Ocean Highway, near Chumash and some areas in Blane County where you typically find hikers.

Anyone know where I can find a non beater BF surf van? All the ones I come across are the beater versions.
If you follow the beach south from the quarry along the eastern edge of the map I do believe a bunch of surfers having a party have a black one and a Sand King. I didn't think it was a beater, so best of luck!

Futo! Not much done but I'm a simple man.

0_0.jpg

Is Franklin's Buffalo the only car with something unique in the game? I've not seen any other Buffalo with the rear lights like his, they're just the small block ones.

Is Franklin's Buffalo the only car with something unique in the game? I've not seen any other Buffalo with the rear lights like his, they're just the small block ones.

Franklins car represents the new Dodge Charger and the one you find on the street were before the taillights got changed.

All of the protagonist-specific vehicles never spawn in traffic, with one exception: In the mission "Repossession" Simeon's parking lot has a few Tailgaters that spawn (Michael's car). This is the only instance where you'll see Tailgaters that aren't Michael's. Trevor's Bodhi never spawns anywhere, as well as Franklin's Gen-2 Buffalo.

Does anyone know if the Futo GT ever spawns or just the standard Futo?

Pretty sure there isn't a difference between the two. I doubt a GT version exists in V. I do know of the GT variant in IV, but I don't think it was transferred from IV. I think the closest thing you'll get to the Futo GT in GTAV is one with matching colors.

Pretty sure there isn't a difference between the two. I doubt a GT version exists in V. I do know of the GT variant in IV, but I don't think it was transferred from IV. I think the closest thing you'll get to the Futo GT in GTAV is one with matching colors.

Futos spawn with or without the carbon spoiler that was seen on the Futo GT. The ones with a spoiler have a small GT logo in the grille. The ones without the spoiler have a regular grille.

Futos spawn with or without the carbon spoiler that was seen on the Futo GT. The ones with a spoiler have a small GT logo in the grille. The ones without the spoiler have a regular grille.

Exactly; I want the badge.

Exactly; I want the badge.

There's a glitch with the regular Futo with no wing. Drive to LS Customs and install a custom wing. Then revert back to No Wing, and the Futo should magically get a carbon wing. I am unsure as to whether or not this also puts the GT badge on the Futo.

Has anyone found a fox body (mustang) yet? I believe it was called an Anus in GTA 4.

On one of the tow truck missions I saw one on the lift at the auto repair shop, but never saw one while driving around.

Has anyone found a fox body (mustang) yet? I believe it was called an Anus in GTA 4.

On one of the tow truck missions I saw one on the lift at the auto repair shop, but never saw one while driving around.

*Uranus.

I don't believe it has returned though. There was a special edition one in GTA IV named "LOZSPEED" and I have found some aftermarket wheels with that name on it.

Although, there are plenty of rusty body's of the Uranus around the map. As Samus confirmed, no drivable versions are in the game.

You can put Uranus style fog lights on the Futo. Might even be the same geometry model.

Last edited:
Couple of tuners I have in Michael's garage. I have yet another Futo (Too many options to have just one!)
0_0.jpg

And a Praire
0_0.jpg

Back