GTA 5 cars

• Thread starter cj10
  • 3,679 comments
(Too many options to have just one!)

Ain't that the truth! I'm planning on having a six car garage with three Futos and three Sultans eventually (online, of course).

Just a quick one from me, this is Frank's bike, I recently changed the exhaust from the shotgun one (seen here) to the longer one. I think it works like a wheelie bar.

0_0.jpg

Edit: Actually have a couple more, this is a 'subtle' Sultan, based on an Evo VI I had in GT5 which was painted Super Bright Yellow:

0_0.jpg

And this one is Michael's, kind of an M6-meets-M3 GTS concept:

0_0.jpg

I hope Rockstar will fix the 'car disappear' glitch. I was disappointed when my truck got lost nowhere while I was trying to climb a mountain.

I hope Rockstar will fix the 'car disappear' glitch. I was disappointed when my truck got lost nowhere while I was trying to climb a mountain.

I had the opposite problem in GTA Online yesterday, there was some sort of connection glitch and my character disappeared while she was driving, but I could still drive the car. It was funny to watch but annoying as I had to watch the intro again.

Also have they fixed the garage glitch? I've got quite a lot at risk at the moment, Frank's house garage has a fully modified Adder and another sports car (also fully modded) whose name I can't remember, Michael has the Zion I posted above and a Vacca in his, Trevor has a modified Rebel and a BF Injection in the trailer garage but as I've never been able to get the strip club parking spaces to save a car at all I've not parked anything there. I mean it doesn't really matter to me any more if the cars are saved or not because I probably won't play GTA V much once Online is stable, but still.

Blake
Yes, that got fixed in the 1.01 update.

So this means that cars won't disappear anymore from F's,M's or T's safehouses' garage when you play with one of them, right?

...but as I've never been able to get the strip club parking spaces to save a car at all I've not parked anything there.

The spaces are round the back, with the wheel stoppers alternating yellow and white colours. Also you can only park the cars there as Trevor, found that out the hard way :/ :P

Hi everyone.

Just a quick question. What car in gta 5 is closest in appearance to a gran Torino?

Probably the 'Declasse Sabre Turbo', i have one at the moment in online mode.
I'll try and get some pics up later.

So this means that cars won't disappear anymore from F's,M's or T's safehouses' garage when you play with one of them, right?

That's right, I've had the cars mentioned parked in the safehouse garages for ages now, I've taken them out, modified them, put them back and done all sorts of other things and none of them have been lost so far. Seems to be working fine.

The spaces are round the back, with the wheel stoppers alternating yellow and white colours. Also you can only park the cars there as Trevor, found that out the hard way :/ :P

Yeah, that's where I was putting them. I'm sure it'll work now so I might buy a couple of expensive cars from the internet and stash them there, or a Sabre GT if I ever find one offline.

I've driven most cars in the game now, liked some more than others...
I think the Voltic Coil is the best handling car in the game. I've seen so many of them, too.

So has anyone modified the old Supra-like before? You can add some, er, interesting exhausts.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Then I managed to jump down the hills near Frank's house and land like this.

0_0.jpg

Perfectly propped up by the post under the wishbone.

0_0.jpg

I thought that was a Camaro or Firebird (or whatever GM its supposed to resemble). I can see the similarities to the Supra, though.

So has anyone modified the old Supra-like before? You can add some, er, interesting exhausts. Then I managed to jump down the hills near Frank's house and land like this. Perfectly propped up by the post under the wishbone.
That's not a supra... That's American. Camaro or firebird or something. You've riced out an American car

Well i'm no expert on old cars, the lights just reminded me of the Supra. Anyway I only left the ridiculous exhausts on to take a picture, it looks awful. Do people actually do that to cars IRL?

Well i'm no expert on old cars, the lights just reminded me of the Supra. Anyway I only left the ridiculous exhausts on to take a picture, it looks awful. Do people actually do that to cars IRL?

Unfortunately, they do.

I've seen the general ricer mods before but the exhausts were new on me. Wonder why R* only put them on that car.

In a word? Yes.

Is there any other way to get the Merriweather Mesa outside of The Wrap Up?

I replayed it today, but didn't count on being brought back to the restore point.

Back