• 57 comments

RetroJohan

A.K.A GT_johan
Premium
Sweden
Sweden
RetroJohan
If you find any leaked information, you can post it here

Do you think this is the real thing or fake?

Last edited:
It was posted on Youtube two and a half months ago. Gonna say fake. Looks nice though.

Fake. Doubt that it will have snow in it.

Also, how would something like that make it to YouTube? It's not really something which would be considered for showing anyways.

Agreed. Almost certainly fake, but would be pretty sweet if it were real. 👍

I'm pretty sure its going to be in Miami (Vice City) but not in the 1980's, thats all I want. Nearly everything leaked when its to do with a GTA game is fake so....

5 is set in Venturas (Vegas) so it's fake.
Tell those people to try again with something that looks like Vegas.

The setting is not officially announced, the whole game is not even officially announced, so please don't tell anyone what they should "try".

The setting is not officially announced, the whole game is not even officially announced, so please don't tell anyone what they should "try".

This. I don't have anything against speculation, but it's pretty funny reading posts claiming it's set in X city.

Most likely a fake video. I did read awhile back in a game magazine that GTA 5 is set for a Christmas 2012 release. Don't know if its true, but most likely if it is that means a 2013 release by past GTA releases.

I think a European setting in GTA would be cool. Have maybe 3,4, or even 5 different towns/cities linked together by a autobahn type highway. I guess kind of like San Andreas, but Euro style.

I do know GTA 5 is going to impress just like GTA 4 did. Rockstar is awesome at putting in a ton of content and detail into their games.

Some official footage:

My best friends girlfriends uncle works with a guy who refitted the office of a guy who once sold his car to a woman whose dog once licked Sam Houser, so I should KNOW!

:dopey:

Some official footage:

My best friends girlfriends uncle works with a guy who refitted the office of a guy who once sold his car to a woman whose dog once licked Sam Houser, so I should KNOW!

:dopey:

That is classic. :lol:

the video is gone now :(

but makes me wonder, did Rockstar kick in and delete it? Anyway I it still fake

Back