GTA 5 Leaked Stuff Thread

• Thread starter RetroJohan
  • 57 comments
Some official footage:

My best friends girlfriends uncle works with a guy who refitted the office of a guy who once sold his car to a woman whose dog once licked Sam Houser, so I should KNOW!

:dopey:

:lol:

The video's pretty good too.:lol:đź‘Ť

Here is some details

Few big hints here...

CJ's noice actor from San Andreas has been called in, and a plane ticket on the Rockstar site for Niko to travel to San Andreas. Although I doubt Niko would be in the game if it does end up being in San Andreas.

I hope the game is released early 2012 though, I hate waiting...

Few big hints here...
Or, it's a case of people reading entirely too much into things.

Take the next James Bond film, for instance. It is supposedly titled "Skyfall". The reasoning for this is that a brand-protection company registered a dozen domain names related to "Skyfall" and James Bond in August. This was how the title of QUANTUM OF SOLACE was discovered, twenty-four hours before it was annouced in 2008. However, there are some glaring omissions from the domain registries; "jamesbond-skyfall.com" was registered, but "skyfall007.com" was not. This could be a false trail laid by the producers to mislead people into believing a false rumour that they planted.

So, the video you posted points to CJ's voice actor, Young Maylay, working with Rockstar as proof that the game will be in San Andreas. But GTA V isn't the only project the studio has in development - they've got the 1970s espionage game AGENT. Maylay could be doing voice work for that. And we know that, prior to the events of SAN ANDREAS, CJ was in Liberty City. It's not like this is a minor detail; a large part of the plot and CJ's character development hinges on the way CJ left San Andreas to escape the gang life. Then there's the time period - SAN ANDREAS was set in 1992. CJ's date of death is given as 2008. There's a sixteen-year time period where anything can happen, because no detail is ever given.

And most of that video is just like this: people reading too much into things.

"This video has been removed as a violation of YouTube's policy against spam, scams, and commercially deceptive content."

Well, there you go.

I report videos that have misleading text, as do others - so it was probably removed by people who came to see proper GTA V footage and were shown some from GTA IV or older games.

I change the name of this thread, so if you find some "leaked" stuff you can post it here.

Map is leaked?
18a834b30b94412d4452d80aa3ff33fa.jpg

Link

None, it looks like a rendered animation to me. Could be wrong of course, but it doesn't have to be out of a game. The lens flare looks exactly like one of the horrible Photoshop lens flares by the way.

None, it looks like a rendered animation to me. Could be wrong of course, but it doesn't have to be out of a game. The lens flare looks exactly like one of the horrible Photoshop lens flares by the way.

Anyone could slap on visual effects editing the video, it doesn't really feel it was rendered though.

Of course, but the editing also proves that it's fake.
Dunno, the water makes it seem rendered to me, the whole landscape isn't interactive either, no dirt spray, no tire marks, nothing.

Why does it say it's saints row the third when you watch it now?

And where on earth did they come up with that shoddy looking radar?

Surely that is not real at all.......

:irked:đź‘Ť

Back