GTA IV trivia

Clue time me thinks. I'll start by giving you the neighbourhood of the sign I found, the sign I found was in East Island City, a nice small area for you to search. Note however that East Island City is in Dukes, but Dukes may or may not be the major district which you are searching for as part of the sign. Also note that the sign is NOT a huge billboard.

Next clue, the final syllable on the end of the word, directly after the district name, is a word which is to do with old and young.

Msn much? Your replies were minutes after one another, did you get extra clues Turbo Lag or did you actually bother to go and check the area for the place?

Turbo told me his answer before he posted it on here yes, to be precise he got it before I even gave my second clue, all he knew was East Island City when he told me his correct answer and I told him to give the other guys a chance. There's nothing to be gained by me giving him more clues, that would frankly be a pathetic thing to do and I'm a little insulted that you'd even consider I'd do that. I told him to go for it now as nobody else seemed to be interested plus he rightfully and correctly knew the answer I was looking for before anyone else (or at least anyone else posted) therefore he rightfully deserves the next go.

The sign is located on Harrison St. on the north side of the road just above another insurance sign (which was supposed to throw people off) and it's about the size of 2-3 windows combined. In free mode there's also a health spawn very close by.

Unlike other questions I decided for this one it not be one which could not be googled and easily answered via wikia style websites and such. So I drove myself and looked for something a little tricky that I could drip feed clues to and that was the first thing I found that could either be found directly or could be guessed with my clues, old/young was the age part, and broker is a term often coupled with insurance companies which was a clue I would later use before giving out the street name. TL actually spoiled my fun a bit when he got it right after my first clue, but I guess he has the time to spare to go search for the sign, chances are he drove onto the island via the bridge (which leads on to Harrison St.) and then looked for the sign on that road itself.

I mean it's not a popularity contest, there's no prize for being correct, it's a trivia thread, who gives a toss who get's it right or indeed wrong for that matter. So long as it's something which makes people think or learn something new, even if it's not important, it's all good.

Needs a personal touch :sly: S'all good though, I just figured as someone who actually knows me you'd know I don't particularly care who gets it right in the end.

I think he's going for another one we actually have to find ourselves, rather then just google it and get the answer. It's difficult to find things that aren't on the net.

I can tell you now, I am not going around Liberty City, I will wait for some sort of clue.

I'll probably do the same, in a small neighbourhood i'd consider though. He's going for scaling difficulty I think, start very very hard incase someone knows, then get easier until anyone can get it. I've ended up a little busy this weekend, so maybe tomorrow or early next week when I decide on a vehicle.

Is it near Chinatown because before you said the clue I thought it could be in Chinatown.

Now my turns run it's course on the guess that car thread, I'll proceed onwards in finding a new piece of trivia for this.

Well, go figure I never got around to it mid exams and now Red Dead is all I'm playing. So in the name of moving onwards, next to post has the turn.

I have ran though IV completely from Wednesday, and I have some trivia to share. So to keep this going, lets try...

I show liberty, I have heart, but not in the same place has others, who am I?

Wow I'm one for one.
Next: I have no significance in the game, but you have probably drove past me 100's of times. What am I?

Back