GTA Online Thread (Useful Links in OP)

• Thread starter dhandeh
  • 42,329 comments
My favorite tactic for these Hydra hailers is parking lot.

A good enough spot within, and they'd have to peek to find you. If you're vigilant, an explosive weapon should be shot at jet's direction by the time it sees you. Bonus points go to using off the radar or having a tank while in a bounty.

So this thing happened again yesterday, but this time I was awarded 200,000. I wonder if it's just a bonus for not playing in a long time, because I haven't played in 1-2 months.

I haven't played in a while either and I've received two emails about getting in-game cash.

So this thing happened again yesterday, but this time I was awarded 200,000. I wonder if it's just a bonus for not playing in a long time, because I haven't played in 1-2 months.

I haven't played in a while either and I've received two emails about getting in-game cash.

I can only imagine the videos on YouTube about "MAKE A MILLION JUST BY LOGGING IN!!!"

Once every six months or so:banghead:🤬:mad:

Ah, so not only is the seemingly constant use of the ghost organisation getting out of hand I've just been reading about the spamming of CEO bullshark testosterone. Ceo's can just drop bullshark anytime and get a minute of double damage!

This game is basically becoming a sideways wiggling sniping/griefing/rolling/jet sim.

Ah, so not only is the seemingly constant use of the ghost organisation getting out of hand I've just been reading about the spamming of CEO bullshark testosterone. Ceo's can just drop bullshark anytime and get a minute of double damage!

This game is basically becoming a sideways wiggling sniping/griefing/rolling/jet sim.
That's why my crew leader doesn't even bother to play GTA on the 4. He was saying in his words "that there are too many passive mode pussies over there" because of the ghosting abuse and also a rampant amount of passive killers over there as well when he played. He just got fed up with it and quit despite the fact that the bulk of his crew are on the 4 and only a handful of leftovers including myself remain on the 3.

Submitted without comment

20170219001017.jpg

I can only imagine the videos on YouTube about "MAKE A MILLION JUST BY LOGGING IN!!!"

Once every six months or so:banghead:🤬:mad:

All you need is 1 main account, and 10 alternate accounts so you can rotate which ones you do and don't use! Within 12 months, you'll be a millionaire 11 times!

"Hey, WHAT is UP guys" and so on

If you can SMASH that LIKE BUTTON, THAT WOULD BE AMOIZING

remember to FOLLOW me on TWITTER, FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, YOUTUBE, MYSPACE, and LINKEDIN, that'd be AMOIZING

before WE start the VIDEO, PLEASE hit that SUBSCRIBE button, AND remember to SMASH that LIKE BUTTON

ALSO, if YOU RETWEET #InsertMyNameHere, you have a CHANCE TO WIN an XBOX ONE, just kidding, you HAVE A chance to win absolutely NOTHING of VALUE, except a SHOUT OUT.

SO PLEASE remember to SMASH that LIKE BUTTON.

AND REMEMBER TO SUBSCRIBE

AND FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER

AND FACEBOOK

AND LINKEDIN

Lmao there's this new PC glitch where you're getting 🤬 by random characters.

I haven't watched the clip but if it uses the animations from the Papparazi mission and the player cannot move or do anything - it's not new. Was on TV news that hackers had been 'raping' other players online. Pretty awful tbh.

Lmao there's this new PC glitch where you're getting 🤬 by random characters.

I haven't watched the clip but if it uses the animations from the Papparazi mission and the player cannot move or do anything - it's not new. Was on TV news that hackers had been 'raping' other players online. Pretty awful tbh.
There's Insurance Fraud, and then there's this pointlessness...
@STI9: It uses the animations from that Paparazzo mission where Franklin has to videotape some random famous couple doing the chick chicky boom chick chicky boom near a pool. And, you can't move afterwards while the guy makes you do a pole dance for a few minutes, then you can go. Also, this was on the PS3 in August 2014, and I hardly doubt anyone's doing this anymore, even if it is for a laugh. Then again, I doubt Youtube accepting it because reasons.

Last edited:
I've heard of these reports of people being stuck in animation myself, but never personally got into one.

Based on how my many animation based mod menus work, the animations are considered a prison torture because of how they are programmed in game.

In most cases, most of these movements in game have a starting animation, an active, and an ending. The modders would assign the looping active animation to the innocent players, and the only way to stop it is to assign an ending.. which only the modders have control of.

Yup. THAT bad.

They said it couldn't be done. That I was a fool for even trying. But I knew in my heart that I was right ;). I never stopped believing in the awesome capabilities of The Guardian!

I was right, and you were wrong @STI9 :P

giphy.gif

I didn't say the Guardian couldn't make it up the waterfall, I just said the Sandking was better.....and it was.

I didn't say the Guardian couldn't make it up the waterfall, I just said the Sandking was better.....and it was.

That's not how I remember it ;)

You were all like "Nah nah nah, it can't be done! You are a fool for even trying! That car has no off road capabilities at all!"

Last edited:
That's not how I remember it ;)

You were all like "Nah nah nah, it can't be done! You are a fool for even trying! That car has no off road capabilities at all!"

What I actually said was that the Guardian was inferior to the Sandking...which it is. Smash that like button if you agree :sly:

These days, I've been mooring my Yacht (The Flying Dutchman) by Zancudo to spawn there should I feel like it. Then came the idea of messing the swamp with a monster truck. #ShrekIsNotPleased

Players come sometimes when they see a blip having fun on the map. When they do come over, they see my personal vehicle, which is normally my Faction Donk, and according to plan, they go inside it and join me.

The plan is to have fun together, and sometimes, it works.

It's risky, but I've picked up 7 or 8 randoms along with one friend in a Luxor Deluxe and just flew around, landing on hilltops and such to get out and walk around between drinks and nobody did anything stupid for probably 20 minutes or so. This was probably 2 years ago now. I wouldn't expect to do it again now without incident.

I remember during one night of shenanigans, I was placed into a public lobby around the area of the Burton LSC. Parked nearby, I found a pink limo. I ended up driving by a few randoms who looked like they were in a group. I stopped, honked the horn, and three of them ended up getting in.

I drove them around for thirty seconds at best, before they bailed out.

Back