GTA Online Thread (Useful Links in OP)

• Thread starter dhandeh
  • 42,329 comments
@SkyArkz23

First of all. Thank you for writing down the list, the less people who have to listen to that insufferable bag of gas, the better!

If memory serves me, you can buy the Dukes, if you played the game on PS3 and at one point "upgraded" to PS4 and transferred your character. Right? Think it's the same for the Stallion.
They were 2 of the cars available to transferring players alongside the Blista Compacy

If I remember this correctly, the Stallion, Gauntlet, Dominator and Buffalo race cars are all free for anyone that started out on last-gen and is now playing on next-gen. Otherwise, if you're starting out on the PS4, you'll need to pay some in-game cash to be able to use them. But a few hours of stealing, modding and selling cars can work up the cash needed.

But yeah, kinda sucks that people could permanently miss out on a car that's better-suited for racing than they may realize.

Last edited:
But yeah, kinda sucks that people could permanently miss out on a car that's better-suited for racing than they may realize.

I'll win a Sports stunt race with the Blista Compact one of these days. Still infuriates me that a 'compact' is not actually in the Compacts class...

So, I just got charged $34,000 for delivering a car that was in perfect condition. :mad:

It's not even possible for that to happen under normal means. The game considers the car to be destroyed when it reaches that value in damage.

Nothing too special here...still if you are wondering:

40th-Chino: 94.3 mph
39th-Lost Slamvan: 95.3 mph
38th-Chino custom: 95.5 mph
37th-Virgo Classic: 96.8 mph
36th-Virgo: 97.5 mph
35th-Faction Custom Donk: 97.5 mph
34th-Voodoo: 99 mph
33rd-Voodoo custom: 100.8 mph
32nd-Moonbeam: 102 mph
31st-Moonbeam custom: 102 mph
30th-Rat-Loader: 102.5 mph
29th-Picador: 102.5 mph
28th-Virgo Classic Custom: 104 mph
27th-Nightshade: 104.5 mph
26th-Rat-truck: 105.3 mph
25th-Tampa: 105.5 mph
24th-Slamvan: 108 mph
23rd-Hotknife: 109.5 mph
22nd-Blade: 109.8 mph
21st-Stallion: 110.3 mph
20th-Faction: 110.8 mph
19th-Faction Custom: 110.8 mph
18th-Sabre Turbo: 110.8 mph
17th-Vigero: 112 mph
16th-Dukes: 112.5 mph
15th-Buccaneer: 113 mph
14th-Buccaneer custom: 113 mph
13th-Phoenix: 113 mph <<Finally got one...so rare...
12th-Gauntlet 113.3 mph
11th-Burger Shot Stallion: 113.3 mph
10th-Lurcher: 114.3 mph
9th-Duke O'death: 114.3 mph
8th-Coquette Blackfin: 114.3 mph
7th-Redwood Gauntlet: 117.3 mph
6th-Slamvan Custom: 117.5 mph
5th-Runier 2000: 118.8 mph
4th-Runier: 118.8 mph <<Still best muscle car imo
3rd-Dominator: 120.3 mph
2nd-Sabre Turbo Custom: 121.3 mph
1st-Pisswasser Dominator: 124.5 mph <<Faster than all sports cars...surprisingly...

@SkyArkz23: Once again, thank you for allowing us to not sit through 12 minutes of information that could easily be revealed in seconds.

I'll win a Sports stunt race with the Blista Compact one of these days. Still infuriates me that a 'compact' is not actually in the Compacts class...

I believe the compacts class is FWD vehicles only, and the Blista Compact is FWD, so why doesn't that vehicle get a spot in the Compacts class? Maybe R* hasn't had the time to program that vehicle to be allowed in that class yet...they should get to work on it IMO. At least it would make sense to allow the Blista's older brother the race alongside it.

Last edited:
@SkyArkz23
I believe the compacts class is FWD vehicles only, and the Blista Compact is FWD, so why doesn't that vehicle get a spot in the Compacts class? Maybe R* hasn't had the time to program that vehicle to be allowed in that class yet...they should get to work on it IMO. At least it would make sense to allow the Blista's older brother the race alongside it.

The Panto and Rhapsody are both compacts and RWD, the Grotti Brioso is 4WD. I agree that the Blista Comapct should be a Compact but I'm confident R* won't change it at this point. What they could do is make it available in Compact races - just like they made the Stirling GT available in Sports and the Schafter V12 available in Sedans. Ideally they would release a Bennys version of the Blista Compact alongside the Uranus fro GTA IV.

So I went on a trip this weekend and I had my PS4 with me. The connection there was really derpy, making it so that my game glitched and gave me "Cops-Turn-Blind-Eye" mode for a whole day, meaning that my friends were getting pummelled by the cops while I shot rockets all over the place with impunity. :D

From GTAOnline Reddit:

2x RP & GTA$

Stunt Races

25% off:

Emperor ETR1
Annis RE-7B
Obey Omnis
Lampadati Tropos Rallye
Vapid Trophy Truck
Vapid Rally Raid

Livery at Mod Shop
Racing Suits
Biker Suits
Stuntman Suits
Racing Jersey
Helmets

Vehicle Warehouses

New Stunt Races:

Stunt - Big M
Stunt - Big Drop
Stunt - Plummet II
Stunt - Trench III
Stunt - Wall Climb
Stunt - Raton
Stunt - Lift Off
Stunt - Around The Docks
Stunt - Mountain Drop
Premium Race - Pier Race

Yes to more stunt racing. I personally own 2 more cars from this sale: the ETR1 that I've been waiting for a sale on, and the Omnis which I've painted in the style similar to the Gran Turismo 15th anniversary livery.

Last edited:
New Stunt Races and Double Cash for Stunt races? Time to profit off of everyone's incompetence:

795.png

2x RP & GTA$

Stunt Races

25% off:

Emperor ETR1
Annis RE-7B
Obey Omnis
Lampadati Tropos Rallye
Vapid Trophy Truck
Vapid Rally Raid

Livery at Mod Shop
Racing Suits
Biker Suits
Stuntman Suits
Racing Jersey
Helmets

Vehicle Warehouses

New Stunt Races:

Stunt - Big M
Stunt - Big Drop
Stunt - Plummet II
Stunt - Trench III
Stunt - Wall Climb
Stunt - Raton
Stunt - Lift Off
Stunt - Around The Docks
Stunt - Mountain Drop
Premium Race - Pier Race

Well, I know what I'm doing for the next two weeks...and good thing I was planning on buying those cars (the ones highlighted in blue)...now I can get 'em all within these next two weeks. I already own the RE-7B, which is useful enough for races as it is.

New Stunt Races and Double Cash for Stunt races? Time to profit off of everyone's incompetence:
Same here :)
tumblr_n37r0m9qcX1rv6iido1_500.gif

Last edited:
From GTAOnline Reddit:

2x RP & GTA$

Stunt Races

25% off:

Emperor ETR1
Annis RE-7B
Obey Omnis
Lampadati Tropos Rallye
Vapid Trophy Truck
Vapid Rally Raid

Livery at Mod Shop
Racing Suits
Biker Suits
Stuntman Suits
Racing Jersey
Helmets

Vehicle Warehouses

New Stunt Races:

Stunt - Big M
Stunt - Big Drop
Stunt - Plummet II
Stunt - Trench III
Stunt - Wall Climb
Stunt - Raton
Stunt - Lift Off
Stunt - Around The Docks
Stunt - Mountain Drop
Premium Race - Pier Race

Yes to more stunt racing. I personally own 2 more cars from this sale: the ETR1 that I've been waiting for a sale on, and the Omnis which I've painted in the style similar to the Gran Turismo 15th anniversary livery.
Oh yes more new stunt races to try out and for me, just at the right time since i've been making a lot of stunt races and one of my new stunt races *Pokey's Stunt Races #5* managed to get 1.1k plays. So far the most amount of plays I have ever receive for a stunt race.
https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/jobs/job/V4IYBgNW5ESpwmddGIEkWQ
Just pretend that parkour deathmatch I made doesn't exist.

@STI9, IT'S A SIGN!

For once, something goes on sale, and I didn't buy it less than a week ago! :bowdown:

Now I can get one.

Also, I'm probably going to be online tonight to stunt race since it is Double rewards again, and also try out the new tracks.

Thinking about joining the DOJ guys online soon as a citizen. The cop stuff is interesting but I don't know if I can pull it off. :P Haven't played the game in a while so have to re-install it this weekend, then I need to get a new headset since mine broke. Anyone in here participate?

From GTAOnline Reddit:

2x RP & GTA$

Stunt Races

25% off:

Emperor ETR1
Annis RE-7B
Obey Omnis
Lampadati Tropos Rallye
Vapid Trophy Truck
Vapid Rally Raid

Livery at Mod Shop
Racing Suits
Biker Suits
Stuntman Suits
Racing Jersey
Helmets

Vehicle Warehouses

New Stunt Races:

Stunt - Big M
Stunt - Big Drop
Stunt - Plummet II
Stunt - Trench III
Stunt - Wall Climb
Stunt - Raton
Stunt - Lift Off
Stunt - Around The Docks
Stunt - Mountain Drop
Premium Race - Pier Race

Yes! Yes! This is a perfect excuse for me to play GTA Online again... Can't wait to try the new tracks.

Dan
Since I haven't played a double cash playlist in months, how do I join one while I'm in free mode?
Read that again, and read it correctly. It's not a playlist, it's...*find out the answer yourself*.
And you should know how to join a race after almost two and a half years of GTAO. If you don't: just leave the internet

Last edited:
Read that again, and read it correctly. It's not a playlist, it's...*find out the answer yourself*.
And you should know how to join a race after almost two and a half years of GTAO. If you don't: just leave the internet

Dude chill, he just asked a question.

@Dan there isn't a playlist for the new races. You just start one of the races up like any other job.

Dude chill, he just asked a question.

@Dan there isn't a playlist for the new races. You just start one of the races up like any other job.

Pretty sure there is one, but I don't know how many of the new races are in it. I was joining something when I booted up the game and instead of pressing the button for Online I pressed another button labelled with the 2x $ and RP Stunt Playlist.

It's complete!

full

The Bison and the Bobcat XL are in the Vans class, so they're legit.

Back