GTA Online Thread (Useful Links in OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter dhandeh
  • 42,339 comments
  • 2,168,049 views
A tank Gta race would be fun.
 
Only in GTA Races, normal ones lack the ability to throw sticky bombs at everything and blow nobody up but yourself on the first corner :l
I now found my poison. Just need to get the game on PS3 game wave two when it drops in price.
 
Thanks for the help with the "Numero Uno"-trophy, Chris! The melee-deathmatches were so fun! :lol:
No worries Dean. 👍 Glad you finally got it.
The melee-deathmatch was indeed very fun eventhough I was set to be the loser.
 
I now found my poison. Just need to get the game on PS3 game wave two when it drops in price.

Don't hold your breath for a price drop any time soon. The game is the best selling video entertainment media of all time. RS will probably keep it at $60 for as long as they can. Unless they come out with a PS4 and PC versions, I really wouldn't expect to see a price drop for a couple years at least.
 
Don't hold your breath for a price drop any time soon. The game is the best selling video entertainment media of all time. RS will probably keep it at $60 for as long as they can. Unless they come out with a PS4 and PC versions, I really wouldn't expect to see a price drop for a couple years at least.

This, I had a spare copy, put it on eBay at the maximum price and it sold in 5 minutes.
 
A tank Gta race would be fun.
Have you played the tank deathmatch yet? Reminds me of World of Tanks and BF3. Its actually quite fun with friends.
 
Don't hold your breath for a price drop any time soon. The game is the best selling video entertainment media of all time. RS will probably keep it at $60 for as long as they can. Unless they come out with a PS4 and PC versions, I really wouldn't expect to see a price drop for a couple years at least.
There's always Christmas.
 
Price will be dropped by Christmas for sure. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a Black Friday sale on this game. You can already find it on ebay for $49.99 with free shipping. Craigslist adds have it for $40.00.

By the time Black Friday comes, you might be able to get this game for $30.00.
 
Don't hold your breath for a price drop any time soon. The game is the best selling video entertainment media of all time. RS will probably keep it at $60 for as long as they can. Unless they come out with a PS4 and PC versions, I really wouldn't expect to see a price drop for a couple years at least.
I probably won't get the game until I get GT6, which will be during or after december, it'll probably drop by then. I'd still pay full price, you get more than enough value for 60 bucks.
 
Haha I just pissed off alot of people in a sedan race winning with this hunk of junk (yes it's meant to look ricer which explains the atrocious look)
0_0.jpg
 
Bullet Proof tires.... Is a key
Haha I just pissed off alot of people in a sedan race winning with this hunk of junk (yes it's meant to look ricer which explains the atrocious look)
0_0.jpg



Ricer Boy.
 
@ZDUPH, It looks like someone has thrown up over it.
 
Haha I just pissed off alot of people in a sedan race winning with this hunk of junk (yes it's meant to look ricer which explains the atrocious look)
0_0.jpg
I want one of those so bad.
 
Just went on the best tank rampage ever! There were about 10 people in the area and I was killing them all over and over. In the process I nuked 4 Adders, a Lazer, 2 Buzzards, a Luxor and at least 50 people. Classic.
 
What happens when Kitten isn't around to watch us...
Street King in the Cargobob
Me in the front seat of the Fire Truck
coxbox hanging on the back
1395180_606663822729680_653557950_n.jpg
 
Criminal Records grinding session starting now, will be inviting the GTPlanet crew and anyone who adds me. Please remember the rules. First race we do, don't pass anyone, just follow the starting order, next race move up one position & first falls back to last. If you join in after the first race, just finish last your first race and slowly move up from there.
 
What happens when Kitten isn't around to watch us...
1395180_606663822729680_653557950_n.jpg



WHAT! I missing this! Ugh I wish I had a ride.. But I don't.. stuck at Community college :|.
 
What happens when Kitten isn't around to watch us...
Street King in the Cargobob
Me in the front seat of the Fire Truck
coxbox hanging on the back
1395180_606663822729680_653557950_n.jpg
Screw taking a semi truck to the top of Chiliad, this wins the thread.
 
What happens when Kitten isn't around to watch us...
Street King in the Cargobob
Me in the front seat of the Fire Truck
coxbox hanging on the back

Los Santos Fire Department, fighting fires from the air since 2013. So fun guys, shame i don't have a microphone, we need to find some more crazy stuff to do online.

0_0.jpg
 
Los Santos Fire Department, fighting fires from the air since 2013. So fun guys, shame i don't have a microphone, we need to find some more crazy stuff to do online.

0_0.jpg

Next up, the Caddypult, where we pick up Caddys with Cargobobs and fling them. XD
 
0_0.jpg


"Went fishing after ZDUPH left, did not catch anything, must be doing something wrong!"​

Damn straight your doing something wrong, that isn't a fishing hat... Come on man, its basics here we're talking about!
 
0_0.jpg


"Went fishing after ZDUPH left, did not catch anything, must be doing something wrong!"​

Indeed you are. Flying Fish Season ended two months ago. XD
 
Anyone wanna do San Andreas Seoul now? I'm in the lobby by myself LOL
 
There's a dump truck at a mine. You can pick it up with the helicopter. IT'S HUGE.
 
What happens when Kitten isn't around to watch us...
Street King in the Cargobob
Me in the front seat of the Fire Truck
coxbox hanging on the back
1395180_606663822729680_653557950_n.jpg
Where did you find a Fire Truck? I want to spray people with it.
 
Where did you find a Fire Truck? I want to spray people with it.
We found it on the highway just driving along. What started as "I wonder if you can ride on the back of it?" escalated into Fire Truck Aerials.
 
The firetruck also arrives at any fires you may start, and if you dial 911, and request it, ingame. :)
 
Back