GTA Online Thread (Useful Links in OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter dhandeh
  • 42,339 comments
  • 2,167,459 views
  • Buy a private dance at the Strip Club (
    strip-club.png
    ) - You don't need to actually have the dance, just buy one for $40 then walk out.
Now why would anyone do that? xD
 
Had a blast racing with Johnboy. Managed to rack up a few dollars as well.

0_0.jpg


0_0.jpg
 
How do I actually host an event? I need to win a game of Golf but I always just get thrown in with random rather than being able to choose whether I want to join or host a server.
You need to 'physically' go to the golf court and walk into the highlighted spot. Then you will get the choice the join or to host.
 
Hanging out in a friend's garage:
0_0.jpg


Street King and coxbox holding on to the back of a Fire Truck:
0_0.jpg


And my newly acquired offroader. Saved myself a good $225,000 and glitched a stolen one into my own garage AND insured it:
0_0.jpg
 
Just wasted 950K on a Z-Type only to hate it and replace it with a Surrano.
 
Just wasted 950K on a Z-Type only to hate it and replace it with a Surrano.

I'm the same, except I still have it in my garage because I don't want to feel like I've wasted all that money, it's now a seldom used car.
 
I only drive my Comet RSR in Races :lol:, but the rest of the time its sitting in the garage.
 
Grinding Criminal Records right now, feel free to message me on PSN if you want to join & I'll invite you
 
While coxbox stands in the rear truck bed? XD
Haha I'll be on in a bit finishing up homework first.

*Hastily hitting power button on PS3*
 
I'd like to apologize to Street King for ramming into him with my chopper. I swear, I could not see you. I fly in first person view. If I knew you were right near me, I would avoid you at all costs. I was kinda showing off, scaring the crap out of TheKitten by cutting across his nose. I had been trying to pull off some really close encounters just to get some laughs. Sorry man.
 
You actually made a formal apology for that..?

Well, it seemed like he was getting really annoyed by it. I didn't want him to think I was intentionally hitting him.
 
I'd like to apologize to Street King for ramming into him with my chopper. I swear, I could not see you. I fly in first person view. If I knew you were right near me, I would avoid you at all costs. I was kinda showing off, scaring the crap out of TheKitten by cutting across his nose. I had been trying to pull off some really close encounters just to get some laughs. Sorry man.

It's cool man. I was also following them by flying close to the ground and I wasn't paying to my airspace. Just try to be a bit more aware when other aircraft are flying close to you.
 
It's cool man. I was also following them by flying close to the ground and I wasn't paying to my airspace. Just try to be a bit more aware when other aircraft are flying close to you.


Sorry. It won't happen again.
 
Saturday, anyone wanna do an all day grind of Criminal Records, it'll start around Noon and end at 8.

Method for those who don't know it - First race we do, don't pass anyone, just follow the starting order, next race move up one position & first falls back to last. If you join in after the first race, just finish last your first race and slowly move up from there.
 
My Rancher XL has a really bad case of dandruff. XD
0_0.jpg
 
Method for those who don't know it - First race we do, don't pass anyone, just follow the starting order, next race move up one position & first falls back to last. If you join in after the first race, just finish last your first race and slowly move up from there.

Why not just race normally first race? Then do the rest like you said. Same thing.
 
JvM
Why not just race normally first race? Then do the rest like you said. Same thing.

That would work too, I just copied it from the last post about the system I made.
 
Saturday, anyone wanna do an all day grind of Criminal Records, it'll start around Noon and end at 8.

Method for those who don't know it - First race we do, don't pass anyone, just follow the starting order, next race move up one position & first falls back to last. If you join in after the first race, just finish last your first race and slowly move up from there.
8 hours going round in circles uncompetetively? Sounds like hell. Are you really that desperate to finish the game ASAP?
 
8 hours going round in circles uncompetetively? Sounds like hell. Are you really that desperate to finish the game ASAP?

Its probably longer than 8 hours, the Criminal Records people don't sleep.
 
8 hours? The most I've done in one sitting is like an hour. I get bored after a while and need to do something entertaining. By that time, I made well over $100 grand and went up a few levels.
 
I'd like to apologize to Street King for ramming into him with my chopper. I swear, I could not see you. I fly in first person view. If I knew you were right near me, I would avoid you at all costs. I was kinda showing off, scaring the crap out of TheKitten by cutting across his nose. I had been trying to pull off some really close encounters just to get some laughs. Sorry man.


Wait What? I was laughing the whole time. Don't worry ;). I had fun, and great laughs.
 
Another snow vehicle to add to my collection!
I predict a certain sloth is going to be upset *cough* Carl *cough*. XD
0_0.jpg

The lightbar is missing for some reason, but the siren still works. In-game name is 'Police Rancher, Emergency'. Stats are exactly the same as a stock Rancher XL.
 
Another snow vehicle to add to my collection!
I predict a certain sloth is going to be upset *cough* Carl *cough*. XD
0_0.jpg

The lightbar is missing for some reason, but the siren still works. In-game name is 'Police Rancher, Emergency'. Stats are exactly the same as a stock Rancher XL.

Do the Chains do anything lol?
 
Do the Chains do anything lol?
Not too sure. I'll make a trek up Chiliad to see. It didn't do anything in the rain, but then again chains aren't meant for that. XD
Edit: Just saw this on the back of the Police Rancher
0_0.jpg
 
Last edited:
To post pictures on here from Snapmatic on the Social Club Website, do you just paste the image URL here?
 
Another snow vehicle to add to my collection!
I predict a certain sloth is going to be upset *cough* Carl *cough*. XD
0_0.jpg

The lightbar is missing for some reason, but the siren still works. In-game name is 'Police Rancher, Emergency'. Stats are exactly the same as a stock Rancher XL.

No, no, no, no, no, no y u do dis.

I love North Yankton and all its vehicles, and to see a beige jacket hipster own one and not the almighty sloth is such a downer, and I was eating chicken, I love chicken, you ruined it! :o

pls dupe it for me wen im not a bad sport pls
 
Back