GTA Online Thread (Useful Links in OP)

• Thread starter dhandeh
  • 42,329 comments
Did anyone else get an automatic free upgrade to the more expensive of the two types of golf carts in the bunker?

Edit: Looks like I entered in someone else's bunker or something? That might explain the golf carts.

PS_Messages_20180410_173103.jpg

edit 2: Exited the bunker and went back in and it's still this random guy's bunker. It's his MOC too.

Last edited:
Bought the Farmhouse Bunker last night, moving from Chumash. 1 delivery last night, almost instantly easier to deal with; had Marshall drop offs and realized I had a good chance of the drops being rather close, east or west, and not requiring me to drive from 25% to 50% to 100% across LS just to reach the drops from the west coast.

Hoping to get the Wedges soon to test out how fast I can utilize the freeway since those drops are always at the docks.

Does the yacht vehicle access setting mean nothing?! I have it set to associates and yet anyone can come up and steal my helicopter.

Bought the Farmhouse Bunker last night, moving from Chumash. 1 delivery last night, almost instantly easier to deal with; had Marshall drop offs and realized I had a good chance of the drops being rather close, east or west, and not requiring me to drive from 25% to 50% to 100% across LS just to reach the drops from the west coast.

Hoping to get the Wedges soon to test out how fast I can utilize the freeway since those drops are always at the docks.

Thinking about buying one near my Great Chaparral MC Clubhouse. Based on your experience, does that seem like a decent location for a bunker?

Thinking about buying one near my Great Chaparral MC Clubhouse. Based on your experience, does that seem like a decent location for a bunker?
Usually everyone says to go for Chumash or Farmhouse just bc of their proximity to LS (Smoketree is a close third).

I would say if you’re considering it, now is the time to buy with the 50% off. Otherwise Chumash was great for me, but I wanted a switch and someone on Reddit finally sold me on it.

Going off this video, the Sea Sparrow is looking a little bit disappointing. Mobility and armaments are pretty decent but the lack of countermeasures and armor is a concern for me.

Either way, it's probably good enough for my needs. I've been waiting for a new aquatic aircraft.

My hangar is full at this point, so I am not certain but am considering the sparrow as a leisurecraft. It looks like I would enjoy the view from the pilot's seat and could find use for another seacraft, however I spend most of my airtime in fixed wing craft; so I'm on the fence. I do like the addition to the game, though.

I’m exited to get it. I can’t count how many Buzzards I’ve lost to a rogue wave while trying to collect special cargo floating out at sea.

This there any working solo ways to make LOTS money, if you know what I mean. Not exactly by doing jobs, but use of..............I don't know; glitches?

I remember when the dupe a few months ago could be done by yourself, I filled all 3 of my office garages and still have 2 left. ;):P

Is there a trade in price on swapping bunkers like there is for property or do you just lose everything?
Yep.

When I traded in Chumash, I actually got more money. $1.2m during purchase, had $1.46 after. Lost it all of course buying back all the upgrades. :lol:

Just dropped over $5,000,000 on the Maze Bank Tower office. A little annoyed that my >$1,000,000 in upgrades to my Maze Bank West office didn't transfer to my new one, but all of the c oh well. Eventually going to get the garage upgrade on this one.

This is why I'm always broke in GTAO :lol:

Edit: Also I bought a safe with this one and I still have knockoff chinese TVs, alcohol and tobacco, and cash laying all over.

Yeah, you're only refunded half the value of the upgrades in addition to half the value of the office unfortunately.

And the safe is more of a novelty upgrade. You'll never get a clean office back, sadly, which is why I have avoided doing any crate work. I filled and sold my medium warehouse only once after finding out.

Inb4 someone finds a use-mission-outfits-in-freemode glitch for Vespucci Job.

In which case I've had a slot reserved for the police outfit since they last took it away.

For anyone hoping to spend a lovely time out in the ocean with your seasparrow be advised, you can't just land on the water and have some scuba fun.

As soon as you get out the sparrow just accelerates away from you faster than you can swim. Great helicopter but it's a bit broken.

Oh, and it can't be docked at the yacht (I know you can use the helipad tho, just saying).

Back