GTA Online Thread (Useful Links in OP)

• Thread starter dhandeh
  • 42,329 comments
Dan
Can we not have another slapfight in this thread? :rolleyes:

55FB55D2-43AD-40AB-937D-661B56A64D5E.jpeg

Been a few months since I last posted here... I've been as active as ever, in fact I just hit 10 million RP while ranking up to 343 thanks to the amazing Issi Classic races :D I'm also sitting on 47.6 million in the bank and about 115 Deluxos in storage, so I'm good until the servers close...

http://rsg.ms/a3ede2e

The nightlife scene in Los Santos is getting a major upgrade. Thanks to the efforts of one well-known, well-connected and somewhat financially sound impresario the underground dance club scene is about to blow open in July.

World class talent have announced their upcoming residencies in Los Santos and fans will soon be packing out clubs and warehouses across town to lose themselves in sweaty, ecstatic bliss to hear new sets from Solomun, Tale Of Us, Dixon and The Black Madonna while dancing through the night and into the morning.

Nightclubs are the perfect cover for any other operation you might have going, so get in on the ground level as a business partner to open up a brand new establishment, and help the DJ’s make their shows the best ever. Run your nightclub business from setup, design, staffing and promotion; the more popular the club, the faster your secure wall safe will fill up. Management is honest work, a tidy way to keep income from your more seedy ventures with Disruption Logistics, The Open Road, SecuroServ and Free Trade Shipping Co. looking clean as fresh laundry.

Stay tuned for more details, including how to get on the Guest List and earn exclusive rewards...

I'm optimistic about this update. It sounds like it could be pretty awesome. I've got almost $4M saved up. Gonna try to get to $6M before this drops. Hopefully that's enough for at least the business/property end of things.

Also: tomorrow's small tidbit of sales include discounts on the GB200, X80, Ruiner 2000, MOC and Cargo Warehouses.

Speculation says we may have double on Cargo this time. I'm quite broke now thanks to fulfilling my Doomsday bucket list, so if this is true, I'll finally get some use on my cargo warehouse at last.

Management is honest work, a tidy way to keep income from your more seedy ventures with Disruption Logistics, The Open Road, SecuroServ and Free Trade Shipping Co. looking clean as fresh laundry.
Interesting. Wonder what they mean by this.

Management is honest work, a tidy way to keep income from your more seedy ventures with Disruption Logistics, The Open Road, SecuroServ and Free Trade Shipping Co. looking clean as fresh laundry.

Wonder what they mean by this.

Optimistically, it's a pseudo-raid-timer-reset for your businesses.

Realistically, it's R* providing a narrative reason for buying a nightclub.

Also, Ocelot Swinger classic sports car - it can *ONLY* mean this, and that officially means I, once again, will have to weed out my garages. Or hope that this brings increased storage capacity. Please be the latter.

If you’re on the list, life is good. The champagne tastes sweeter, the music sounds better from behind the booth and there’s unfettered access to everything you need to have the time of your life at Los Santos’ hottest clubs.

Get on the guest list for access to the best of LS club life along with extracurricular business perks. Log into GTA Online at any point between today and Monday July 2nd and you will be automatically added to the Guest List. As a thank you for joining the Guest List, return to GTA Online between July 3-9 and you’ll get GTA$300,000 and an exclusive Orange Wireframe Bodysuit (GTA$ will be deposited in Maze Bank accounts no later than July 9th).

Qualifying Guest List players can return to GTA Online later in July to receive new and exclusive rewards for logging in each week including:

• Bonus cash each week ranging between GTA$100,000 to GTA$350,000
  • Exclusive discounts on forthcoming vehicles like the powerful MTL Pounder Custom – a highly customizable asset for your lucrative business deliveries
  • Exclusive liveries on new vehicles like the Ocelot Swinger classic sports car
  • New nightclub themed t-shirts
…and much more.

Custom box truck? Sure, why not. Hopefully they're decently armored. I have no interest in the Swinger as it doesn't fit the narrative of my online character (yes, I have a narrative), and I already know exactly what the t-shirts are gonna be. Hopefully, the "regular" clothing for this update delivers well.

If the Swinger is an E-Type, I’ll be greatly disappointed. What the game truly needs is an F620 successor. :sly:

Aw sweet

The MTL Pounder Custom!
It's no Cheburek but it's close enough
The Swinger I'll wait 'til I see it, but at the same time I haven't even bought the Rapid GT Classic yet

Honestly, I'll be very disappointed if the clothing sucks for this update. If there's an update for them to go all out in, this is the one.

I don’t want to raise my hopes up, but they have so much potential with this. I wonder what styles they’ll introduce. Rockstar does have the ability to add lights to clothing (Think of the Christmas outfits and TRON-inspired bodysuits) there might be some crazy rave outfits.

Last edited:
You know, I'm having a good guess that one of the Swinger liveries will be based on this

I don't know how they'd fit the actual MOC onto the Pounder considering that's a box truck and not a trailer truck, doubly so since it's not a Packer Custom.

By the way since we have Batmobiles, flying Deloreans and rocket Voltics when do we get this

The Pounder and Packer are based on the same vehicle, only difference being is that one is a box truck and the other is a semi truck. I mean for all we know Rockstar could be goofing. :lol:

The Pounder and Packer are based on the same vehicle, only difference being is that one is a box truck and the other is a semi truck. I mean for all we know Rockstar could be goofing. :lol:
You know, after the Havok twitter teaser picture being a weaponless Buzzard I suppose it wouldn't be too surprising :lol:

I heard Ocelot Swinger.

I suddenly remembered the Shaguar from Austin Powers.

People on Reddit also got this reference.

It's going to be an E Type clone.
You'd think so, but chances are despite all this they'd make it a Citroen 2CV, remember the massacre of the Itali GTB name. :lol:

/s

I heard Ocelot Swinger.

I suddenly remembered the Shaguar from Austin Powers.

People on Reddit also got this reference.

It's going to be an E Type clone.

Yeah, I was thinking about that earlier, making the connection between “Swinger,” “Nightclubs,” and “old Jaguars.”

For anyone interested, there be double value on Executive Crates. Which is particularly good news if you've been saving up special items for a rainy day. Insert money gif here.

It would also appear there's double value on Biker Businesses and the GTA-equivalent to Battle Royale, some MOC and Avenger-related items as well as Executive Warehouses and some Biker Businesses are discounted.

That's about all I can read from the usual sources' text file :lol:

Also still no Jester, but that shouldn't really be a surprise at this point.

Latest Posts

Back