GTA Online Thread (Useful Links in OP)

• Thread starter dhandeh
  • 42,329 comments
I think I'm about done with new cars until we get some more storage. The last couple I made space for by dumping easily replaceable cheap vehicles like a Stanier with nothing but tints and wheels, but I'm about at a point where I quite enjoy what I have and don't desire much else. Haven't played as much lately anyhow, even with the double bunker pay last week I maybe made two single vehicle sales.

I think I'm about done with new cars until we get some more storage. The last couple I made space for by dumping easily replaceable cheap vehicles like a Stanier with nothing but tints and wheels, but I'm about at a point where I quite enjoy what I have and don't desire much else.

There are several points in this that I wholeheartedly agree with. Particularly the bits about R* being dodgy with storage space and how I find myself in the situation of having too much. I realise the two very much contradict eachother, but that's where we are. I do try and switch up what I drive, but one can only drive so many vehicles in a single GTA sitting :lol:

Here's the thing, though: I'm not one to get rid of things - anyone who knows me knows why that is, and that's that. Hence why, if R* are seriously planning on supporting Online for at least another year - and they add the few right vehicles not already in the game - there better be a plan for more storage of personal vehicles.

I'd bet unlimiting the amount of properties one can own would even be noticable in the amount of Shark Card sales (is it even hip to say "R* are trying to sell the Shark Cards whoop-dee-doo" anymore?) - not just because vehicle storage, but because many more places for activities. It'd have the negative side effect of more hidey holes for 🤬 to crawl into, but hey, public freemode's hell on Earth anyway.

I have similar problems as I have several vehicles that I nearly never drive yet would nearly never sell. Also have some 'museum pieces' that I really enjoy to look at and fit perfectly within a collection, but are atrocious to drive.

I wish I could lease out some of my garage space to you guys. :lol: I probably have somewhere around 20-30 surplus capacity at the moment. I have less than 10 cars I use frequently and not too many more than that overall.

The good news this week is the Creator update's come with this, and it comes with a lot of things.

I have a feeling I can finally make some of the Capture missions I've always wanted to do, including the one that totally isn't inspired by the opening bit of Blood Dragon.

The good news this week is the Creator update's come with this, and it comes with a lot of things.

I have a feeling I can finally make some of the Capture missions I've always wanted to do, including the one that totally isn't inspired by the opening bit of Blood Dragon.

What is coming to the creator? I haven’t followed any developments about that in a while.

It's probably a bit late to say this, but if anyone is looking at buying a Hydra or Toro they're both 25% off for only today.

Finally bought a vehicle warehouse and grinded my way to filling it up to exploit the 'high-end' only trick. Man, those sourcing missions where the guy is running from the police are a PITA.

Now I have my bunker, coke factory, and warehouse going and the money is pretty damn excellent. $135k profit from bunker, 93-102k profit from coke, and $80k profit from car warehouse.

By my math, in a 3hr time period I can do 1 bunker sale, 1 coke delivery, and 9 vehicle deliveries. That would generate $858k (profit), roughly, and take about 80 mins total. Filling the other 100 minutes with h/h & s/s, I could get around 6 missions in (accounting for cooldown) generating another $130k. Putting the 3hr total at just under $1M. Not too bad. This would be a lot of work to get all of the timing right. Or I could go AFK between vehicle sales and still get that $858k....

Man, those sourcing missions where the guy is running from the police are a PITA.

Now I have my bunker, coke factory, and warehouse going and the money is pretty damn excellent. $135k profit from bunker, 93-102k profit from coke, and $80k profit from car warehouse.

This...like the post after that, find a spot and snipe the driver.

I actually tried to snipe him, but he took off when I was still a 1/4 mile away.
It took me several tries, but make sure he's dead. I know it's hard but scope the car and make sure his head is down on the steering wheel.

these spots marked as the x is around the best spot in location to the car

C4P5M3k.jpg

CjZOnyC.jpg

Last edited:
For that first diagram, my x is on the YouTool store for when the car is placed by the long desert highway. This scenario is probably the worst one of them all.

I sort of demonstrated how I would tackle that situation in this nice little GIF hidden behind the spoiler.

full

2X$/RP
  • Simeons contact missions BUT *BLEEP* HIM ANYWAYS
  • Select heists (Doomsday Act 1 Finale, Prison Break, Fleeca Job)
50% off
  • Hangars
  • Executive offices
40% off
  • Facilities
30% off
  • Taipan
  • Autarch
  • Kuruma (both regular and Armoured)
  • Prison Bus OK WHY
  • Casco
25% off
  • Deluxo

My take:

A good chance to nab a Kuruma for the new players, alongside the Autarch and the Casco. Also, Fleeca Job is an excellent money maker if you do it fast, possibly up to 500k per hour for both members at this bonus. I'm definitely going for a facility, but I may end up farming Fleeca should I have a partner.

Apparently PS4 players having a lot of their stuff erased. Some chat on reddit but check the replies to the tweet below:lol:

2X$/RP
  • Simeons contact missions BUT *BLEEP* HIM ANYWAYS
  • Select heists (Doomsday Act 1 Finale, Prison Break, Fleeca Job)
50% off
  • Hangars
  • Executive offices
40% off
  • Facilities
30% off
  • Taipan
  • Autarch
  • Kuruma (both regular and Armoured)
  • Prison Bus OK WHY
  • Casco
25% off
  • Deluxo

My take:

A good chance to nab a Kuruma for the new players, alongside the Autarch and the Casco. Also, Fleeca Job is an excellent money maker if you do it fast, possibly up to 500k per hour for both members at this bonus. I'm definitely going for a facility, but I may end up farming Fleeca should I have a partner.

I'm down for some Fleeca farming...but not until Saturday.

Apparently PS4 players having a lot of their stuff erased. Some chat on reddit but check the replies to the tweet below:lol:

It is that i don't have twitter or else i would post that i lost my mind, surely they would respond with "please submit a support ticket" :D

If I can give some advice, please don't buy the Taipan no matter how discounted it is.

I may have to buy the prison bus though when I get time :lol:

2X$/RP
  • Lamar's Contact Missions
  • Select heists (Doomsday Act 2 Finale, Prison Break, Humane Labs Raid)
  • New Issi Classic Stunt Races
50% off
  • Hangars
  • Executive offices
40% off
  • Facilities
30% off
  • Entity XXR
  • Stromberg
  • RCV
  • Avenger
  • Akula
  • Valkyrie
  • Insurgent (both)
  • Technical
  • Mule (Series A version)

My take:

Looks like all of my bucket listed Doomsday Heist update items are on the cheap (Akula, Stromberg and Avenger). That means I'm going to be playing this game more than usual, trying to make about 8 million. New players should take interest in the already cheap properties, and the Insurgent.

The Humane Labs Raid is my favorite vanilla heist, although our old friend Deliver EMP may end up being a headache in pubs. I'm also working on getting my Doomsday Heist things running for the trade discounts, so feel free to support me on this if you're on PC.

And the Jester Classic isn't here yet.. I'm not sure why, though.

..I will admit, I'm getting more enjoyment out of this Jester-Classic-controversy-except-it-isn't-controversial-if-you-have-a-brain situation than I perhaps should. Mainly because it's a damned-if-they-do-damned-if-they-don't situation.

On one hand, they've got.. *that* crowd.. wanting their precious Jester Classic as soon as possible, by any means necessary. The wait as is has kinda broken their perception of reality already, so imagine what'd happen "if they don't release it by next tuesday".

On the other hand, imagine if they *did* release it and it's as broken as it is. That wouldn't go down too well with *that* crowd either, now would it? "disrespecting the supra" (and yes, I imagine none of them have ever heard of the Shift button), "y de engin modl form r32 skilyne das incorct" (..or grammar in general) and so on and so forth.

From that perspective, I kind of hope they keep it going for a little longer :lol:

Back