GTA Online Thread (Useful Links in OP)

• Thread starter dhandeh
  • 42,329 comments
Going back to the random respawning after you pass out from drinking, one of the respawns is on top of the Epsilon building, and when you come to, you'll be wearing white shoes, blue jeans, and a "Kifflom!" T-shirt that is unlocked and in your inventory. Fun hidden suprise. 👍

View attachment 753780

Or You respawn in the toilet stall 9 times in a row, trying to obtain that shirt :D

Apparently, the Orbital Strike was quietly nerfed at some point before the update.

TL;DR: Most tunnels or roof cover should be safe now and you can't be tracked through them.

..the Jester Classic only scores 31st in the Sports class.

..and it would've been somewhere on pace in the Sports Classics class it was originally in. So that's interesting. I can see the pitchforks already.

Mind you, however good Broughy's tests are, they're kind of like the Top Gear Power Laps. Or Nürburgring lap records. In that, at the end of the day, unless you're a hardcore super-pro racer and only wants the fastest vehicle from each class, they're likely not going to affect your purchase decision and is nothing more than a fun fact.

Actually, fun fact about the Jester Classic

You can use a stock one in Sports Classic races still.
And besides, they got what they asked for, the JC didn't make sense in the Sports Classic class as opposed to the Elegy Retro and the Sultan, so it's now been changed to Sports. ...Even though you can still use the stock one there

At least @Flash_Sweden seems to not mind helping me with supply runs :cheers: this time he even picked up a humane labs van at once :lol:
Fixed it for you;)
Also, it’s kind of a rookie mistake to buy all upgrades at once. Especially if you’re low on cash. Because they will be on discount sooner or later. I don’t have any of the extra garages or any extra storages, so my club only cost me ~2,3M
I don’t mind helping crewmembers make some money, as lon as I’m having fun in the game. There’s no point in grinding.
Did they steal your face too? :P
Nah. No one wants it. Not even @Leadfoot530 himself :lol:;)

Fixed it for you;)
Also, it’s kind of a rookie mistake to buy all upgrades at once. Especially if you’re low on cash. Because they will be on discount sooner or later. I don’t have any of the extra garages or any extra storages, so my club only cost me ~2,3M
I don’t mind helping crewmembers make some money, as lon as I’m having fun in the game. There’s no point in grinding.

Nah. No one wants it. Not even @Leadfoot530 himself :lol:;)
Good point. Also the addition that Rockstar apparently, has not even added the rest of the core DLC, so I'm curious to see if the ability to make money grows at all as new vehicles & DJs are added.

For now, I'm waiting on the people to reveal the best formula to make money per hour (probably out there by now), b/c it seems that while cocaine can make $10,000/hour, you have to wait 2 hours for it to finish where as meth can make $17,000 in the same time span, but you can move it after 1 hour. Add in that the club only holds specific amounts of each product as well, some much more than others.

p78
Everybody seems to forget that you don't have to pay/or do supplies missions anymore.

I've been hearing rumours of this. Is it only since this update and what do I need to buy/own to do this? Feeling a bit of a GTAV grind coming on and with about 4 businesses this would be very useful.

For now, I'm waiting on the people to reveal the best formula to make money per hour (probably out there by now), b/c it seems that while cocaine can make $10,000/hour, you have to wait 2 hours for it to finish where as meth can make $17,000 in the same time span, but you can move it after 1 hour. Add in that the club only holds specific amounts of each product as well, some much more than others.
For grinding, it’s the same as the last 1-2 years.
I/E, with some HH in between is the best. Especially if you run you cokebusiness at the same time in the background.
Unless you just play to have fun, then you do whatever you like with your cokebusiness in the background. I’ve made a lot of cash by joining random heists through my phone, while having my cokebusiness running at the same time. I even had fun doing that.
I've been hearing rumours of this. Is it only since this update and what do I need to buy/own to do this? Feeling a bit of a GTAV grind coming on and with about 4 businesses this would be very useful.
With the nightclub, you don’t have to source anything. Except cars for I/E.
However...with the basic storage space in the club, you can only have 40k worth of coke. And, if you want to run your cokebusiness “old school”, and make those satisfying big sales, you still have to buy/source yourself.

For grinding, it’s the same as the last 1-2 years.
I/E, with some HH in between is the best. Especially if you run you cokebusiness at the same time in the background.
Unless you just play to have fun, then you do whatever you like with your cokebusiness in the background. I’ve made a lot of cash by joining random heists through my phone, while having my cokebusiness running at the same time. I even had fun doing that.
I do the more uneventful, I/E & headhunter, usually with a podcast in the background so I'm just doing something while listening. With the Nightclub, I'm doing that, but also the promotion missions. Actually, because the nightclub requires the MC businesses to make more out of it, I bought a coke, meth, and cash counterfeit business.

Probably only going to actually use the coke business and let the others sit to help the nightclub for now. Have to dig back up the best ways to solo the MC businesses though; think it was 1-1.5 bars for a guaranteed 1 vehicle delivery.

That damn “get wasted to get a T-shirt-thing” is the reason I have to renovate my club. The bar has so many dents in it from my character passing out, that it looks vintage only a day after the DLC got released :lol: The floor between the toilets and the bar has a worn down path in it from me walking back to the bar. The upside is that the booze is free, and how can you not like that?:cheers:
Other that, I’ve respawned in the alley behind the bar and at a hospital across town. Where’s this world going, when you can’t get wasted beyond being wasted, without getting thrown out from your own club?:lol:

That sounds like the best idea @McLaren
But if you bought all of those businesses, only to use through the nightclub, it’ll take almost until the release of GTAX before you’re breaking even

That damn “get wasted to get a T-shirt-thing” is the reason I have to renovate my club. The bar has so many dents in it from my character passing out, that it looks vintage only a day after the DLC got released :lol: The floor between the toilets and the bar has a worn down path in it from me walking back to the bar. The upside is that the booze is free, and how can you not like that?:cheers:
Other that, I’ve respawned in the alley behind the bar and at a hospital across town. Where’s this world going, when you can’t get wasted beyond being wasted, without getting thrown out from your own club?:lol:

That sounds like the best idea @McLaren
But if you bought all of those businesses, only to use through the nightclub, it’ll take almost until the release of GTAX before you’re breaking even
So far, meth and coke aren't bad.

Not too worried about taking forever to get a return, though. It's a fun game to blow stupid money on when you have it and then "no regerts" later. :lol:

So far, meth and coke aren't bad.

Not too worried about taking forever to get a return, though. It's a fun game to blow stupid money on when you have it and then "no regerts" later. :lol:

I've been running coke, cash, meth, and bunker simultaneously. Run around and stock your businesses (all of mine are within 1 min of each other in the desert) and then do anything you want for 2.5 hours (including AFK if you want) and come back to do a few deliveries for $500k profit. Throw in I/E and you can make some serious daily cash.

I know that they‘ll be discounted sooner or later but I just had the money and went all out :D didn‘t even had enough cash to afford the other two garage levels :D
I‘m slowly grinding back now tho, just resupply all the businesses and then source a car, buy some crates, do ceo stuff, help others or anything else :D

64F72711-A288-4D4E-ACDF-D4DACBB2D855.png

I've been running coke, cash, meth, and bunker simultaneously. Run around and stock your businesses (all of mine are within 1 min of each other in the desert) and then do anything you want for 2.5 hours (including AFK if you want) and come back to do a few deliveries for $500k profit. Throw in I/E and you can make some serious daily cash.
Are you buying the stock for each or stealing? How much more money are they providing once upgraded? I dabbled a bit more with the meth as well (context @Dan ! :D ) and stole supplies as they’re not profitable buying right now with the payouts under $75,000 for what gets produced.

Not my fault you end up in the gutter so many times. Ever thought of attending an AA meeting? :P
If only I ended up in the gutter. Then at least I would have made it outside of the club before passing out. Instead I moved further into the club every time...

Are you buying the stock for each or stealing? How much more money are they providing once upgraded? I dabbled a bit more with the meth as well (context @Dan ! :D ) and stole supplies as they’re not profitable buying right now with the payouts under $75,000 for what gets produced.

UMQc8tC.jpg

See furthest right column. I only buy stock now and all of my businesses are fully upgraded. (minus security, not necessary if you don't fill more than 1 bar of stock)

*my $500k selloff includes bookending the business sales with 2 high end vehicle exports.

Did they nerf the sightseer vip mission? Every time I start in the city, it takes me to Blaine county and Sandy Shores.

Did they nerf the sightseer vip mission? Every time I start in the city, it takes me to Blaine county and Sandy Shores.
I'd say placebo, but I recall starting in the city to have packages in either the county or the city from when I first did the missions and afterwards.

While I did wonder why it wasn't as consistent as like starting Headhunter in the city, you're probably less likely to get the shorter cooldown if you pick up the packages in the city with a helicopter. ...Even though Headhunter was added in after Sightseer

Just gonna give this a signal boost as it could effect potentially anyone doing CEO,MC work or sales or even missions involving heading out to sea.

There’s a bug that instantly kills you meaning certain sales jobs or source missions are near impossible to complete, ones we know for certain courtesy of Reddit are.

Humane Labs - EMP
CEO Warehouse sales with the Tug
MC Business sales with the Dodo

Of course there’s potential for many others to be affected as well and it doesn’t seem to be a platform exclusive issue either, some report it happening on PS4,XB1 and PC.

If it happens to you, record it and send a bug report to R* and if product was lost because of the bug, ask for compensation in what you lost from the sale.

But definitely keep an eye on the Reddit thread for any updates/bugs on this issue.

Back