GTA Online Thread (Useful Links in OP)

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto' started by dhandeh, Sep 25, 2013.

1. Snorevette

Snorevette

Hooray! Now I just need to get a car to do it with... I'm not gonna risk using my Rebel which is probably worth the most, so I guess I'll just ask someone to grab some random SUV off the street for me.

Does the car need to be a personal vehicle? I forget.

2. NLxAROSA

NLxAROSA Premium

Don't think so, but you'll want to upgrade it to the max and probably insure it for when someone tries to blow it up, so I think it's the best way.

3. Speedy6543

Speedy6543 Moderator

Yes, it has to be. Otherwise you'll spawn in your last used personal vehicle.

4. Kitten

Kitten

Well, My "Bad Sport" ends this evening, Ill miss you @Carl the Sloth

5. Snorevette

Snorevette

If you want to see him again then I'm sure the incredibly kind community of GTA V will help you out :sly:

6. Kitten

Kitten

:scared: I think I should extend my Bad Sport..

7. driftinziggy

driftinziggy

I will be grinding some races late tonight (sedan class for me) so I can max out the intruder .. Anyone is welcome to join mr

8. KM964

KM964

It still works, you just have to select a different option in the pause menu. Check the video a few posts above yours.

9. JK83

JK83 Premium

I listened last night screaming kids about hour. I jumped on train and started call merchanries against random dudes.
    Got also couple pretty good hate messages :lol:

10. Crumpet

Crumpet Premium

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES.... matchmaking is now fixed, people, omg, people, other humans!

My 16 days ends tomorrow, next time is 32, what are Rockstar thinking...

11. CVPI93

CVPI93 Premium

Imagine 16 of us in tanks vs the police? :lol:

12. Kitten

Kitten

Don't be a bad sport >:D.

13. Crumpet

Crumpet Premium

But...

[​IMG]

DK, ildd, SVX and 2 others like this.
  14. Snorevette

Snorevette

Well, that's simple, I was selecting that option anyway.
    Hopefully it doesn't get patched before Friday :(

15. CAMAROBOY69

CAMAROBOY69 Premium

Does anyone know why most of the cars you buy in the online store don't have an actual picture of the car? Its just a white basic car outline. I have about a little over a million saved up, not sure what I want to buy yet. Thinking about getting some sort of supercar. Just not sure what one I want yet. Either the Enzo or the Koenigsegg. Also still waiting for heists.

16. iainoflo85

iainoflo85

You're probably get to 2 million before heists come if you continue to play the way that you do (i.e. not grinding/glitching).

17. Kitten

Kitten

But..

[​IMG]

18. Snorevette

Snorevette

The only cars that have a picture are the ones that you can buy in single-player (aside from the sports cars which were transferred from SSASA to LegendaryMotorsport but for some reason the pictures weren't.)
    If you want a car in the actual super class, the Bullet is the 2nd cheapest at only $155k, but is easily competitive with other cars in its class. I think the Entity is the fastest overall, though.

19. SomePlayaDude

SomePlayaDude

I'll back this up. I have my fully upgraded Bullet for a while now. While lacking speed in the larger tracks, it's strength is in it's acceleration (while burnouts are common), and a slipstream from behind is proof of it's namesake. It's just not as customizable as the other Supers (aside the Adder), and for some reason, has no option to do window tinting.

And Entities are pretty darn common nowadays, but agreed to be the best of it's kind on the whole.

20. CAMAROBOY69

CAMAROBOY69 Premium

I want a car with a lot of customization for the super car class. But not really interested in the Bullet. (Ford GT) Does the Entity have a lot of customization options?

21. iainoflo85

iainoflo85

Not as many as most of the sports cars, but more than some of the other Super cars.

22. CAMAROBOY69

CAMAROBOY69 Premium

If everyone else has the Entity then I will probably get something else. Maybe the Lamborghini?

23. iainoflo85

iainoflo85

The Vacca is my current favourite, but the Infernus is another that I've seen very little of. Both are great cars, I just prefer the look of the Vacca.

24. CAMAROBOY69

CAMAROBOY69 Premium

I agree. Looks like I might end up getting the Vacca next time I am on. Thanks for the replies.

25. iainoflo85

iainoflo85

Make sure you give each one a fair thrashing in a race first, because you may find that once you've driven it on "track" as t were that you could change your mind completely.

Same goes for everyone else, if you want to spend a lot of hard-earned credits on a car that you're not entirely sure that you will like, make sure you give it a go in a race, I wish I had done this before buying the Z-Type.

26. STI9

STI9

Anyone going to be online in the next few hours and can dupe Franklins Buffalo ?

Can help you with missions or anything

Last edited: Nov 11, 2013
  27. KM964

KM964

Found a Sultan, and remade the one I lost. I'm beyond happy right now.

28. Davidies

Davidies

This thread just make me wish I could play GTA Online 24/7. Or just more than now. If I could do that, I'm sure I'd be in the level 60-70 range, compared to 25 now.

Dean likes this.
  29. Jahgee

Jahgee (Banned)

Anyone available that has Franklin's Buffalo that they'd be willing to let me dupe?

30. STI9

STI9

Do you have a Merrywether canis mesa ?