GTA Online Thread (Useful Links in OP)

• Thread starter dhandeh
  • 42,329 comments
It's not. :D

Hooray! Now I just need to get a car to do it with... I'm not gonna risk using my Rebel which is probably worth the most, so I guess I'll just ask someone to grab some random SUV off the street for me.

Does the car need to be a personal vehicle? I forget.

Don't think so, but you'll want to upgrade it to the max and probably insure it for when someone tries to blow it up, so I think it's the best way.

I listened last night screaming kids about hour. I jumped on train and started call merchanries against random dudes.
Got also couple pretty good hate messages :lol:

Don't be a bad sport >:D.

But...

Sticky_Bomb-GTAV.png

It still works, you just have to select a different option in the pause menu. Check the video a few posts above yours.

Well, that's simple, I was selecting that option anyway.
Hopefully it doesn't get patched before Friday :(

Does anyone know why most of the cars you buy in the online store don't have an actual picture of the car? Its just a white basic car outline. I have about a little over a million saved up, not sure what I want to buy yet. Thinking about getting some sort of supercar. Just not sure what one I want yet. Either the Enzo or the Koenigsegg. Also still waiting for heists.

Does anyone know why most of the cars you buy in the online store don't have an actual picture of the car? Its just a white basic car outline. I have about a little over a million saved up, not sure what I want to buy yet. Thinking about getting some sort of supercar. Just not sure what one I want yet. Either the Enzo or the Koenigsegg. Also still waiting for heists.

The only cars that have a picture are the ones that you can buy in single-player (aside from the sports cars which were transferred from SSASA to LegendaryMotorsport but for some reason the pictures weren't.)
If you want a car in the actual super class, the Bullet is the 2nd cheapest at only $155k, but is easily competitive with other cars in its class. I think the Entity is the fastest overall, though.

If you want a car in the actual super class, the Bullet is the 2nd cheapest at only $155k, but is easily competitive with other cars in its class. I think the Entity is the fastest overall, though.

I'll back this up. I have my fully upgraded Bullet for a while now. While lacking speed in the larger tracks, it's strength is in it's acceleration (while burnouts are common), and a slipstream from behind is proof of it's namesake. It's just not as customizable as the other Supers (aside the Adder), and for some reason, has no option to do window tinting.

And Entities are pretty darn common nowadays, but agreed to be the best of it's kind on the whole.

I want a car with a lot of customization for the super car class. But not really interested in the Bullet. (Ford GT) Does the Entity have a lot of customization options?

I want a car with a lot of customization for the super car class. But not really interested in the Bullet. (Ford GT) Does the Entity have a lot of customization options?

Not as many as most of the sports cars, but more than some of the other Super cars.

If everyone else has the Entity then I will probably get something else. Maybe the Lamborghini?

The Vacca is my current favourite, but the Infernus is another that I've seen very little of. Both are great cars, I just prefer the look of the Vacca.

The Vacca is my current favourite, but the Infernus is another that I've seen very little of. Both are great cars, I just prefer the look of the Vacca.
I agree. Looks like I might end up getting the Vacca next time I am on. Thanks for the replies.

I agree. Looks like I might end up getting the Vacca next time I am on. Thanks for the replies.

Make sure you give each one a fair thrashing in a race first, because you may find that once you've driven it on "track" as t were that you could change your mind completely.

Same goes for everyone else, if you want to spend a lot of hard-earned credits on a car that you're not entirely sure that you will like, make sure you give it a go in a race, I wish I had done this before buying the Z-Type.

Anyone going to be online in the next few hours and can dupe Franklins Buffalo ?

Can help you with missions or anything

Last edited:
This thread just make me wish I could play GTA Online 24/7. Or just more than now. If I could do that, I'm sure I'd be in the level 60-70 range, compared to 25 now.

Back