GTA Online Thread (Useful Links in OP)

• Thread starter dhandeh
  • 42,329 comments
Do you have a Merrywether canis mesa ?

If you want a Merryweather Mesa, just let me know. I have one in my garage with an open back, but I can also phone Mercenaries on you and they bring up to 4 trucks with them. You just kill em and take whichever one you want.

Nevermind, my buddy got me one. I am still looking for franks Buffalo though.
I say he helped me, he was an unsuspecting victim of a military attack Muhahahah

Last edited:
For anyone that needs I have the following fully upgraded cars that are glitchable:

Merryweather Mesa (open-backed)
Tailgater
Penumbra
F620
Jackal
Blista
Prairie
Akuma

I have frank's buffalo (on PS3).

Anyone have an open character slot? I would like some help with a few cars :sly:

Yeah, can you add me on PSN, I've got my 1st character slot open

I also have that range rover mate, I dont know how to dupe though

Have the person that wants a copy of it in while you start a co-op mission, it will dupe it and you can just go park it in your garage

I need an Intruder, badly. I've got the Primo and Premier, which are the other two cheap but rare sedans. I need the Intruder to complete my collection.

I need an Intruder, badly. I've got the Primo and Premier, which are the other two cheap but rare sedans. I need the Intruder to complete my collection.
I have one in my garage.. Either we can cruise around in it waiting for one to spawn or I can try to duplicate it (I think I know how but I'm sure you can guide me)

I have one in my garage.. Either we can cruise around in it waiting for one to spawn or I can try to duplicate it (I think I know how but I'm sure you can guide me)

You and the person you want to have a copy of it get in the car together & start a co-op mission in front of the garage of the person who wants the car, then the person gets in their original car w/ the tracker while the other person gets in the other car and drives it into their garage.

@ProjectWHaT What PSN do I add, I wanna dupe your Buffalo
I gotta go right now but I may be on at the same time tomorrow, can I get a piece of this buffalo action ? I have a rusted rebel, range rover evoque and a canis mesa, or I can help you with a mission - whatever, let me know.

If anyone wants any of my cars please PM with times when you'll be available and your PSN if you're not on my Friends List.

@driftinziggy Just let me know when you'll be online and I'll help you dupe those two cars.

If anyone wants any of my cars please PM with times when you'll be available and your PSN if you're not on my Friends List.

@driftinziggy Just let me know when you'll be online and I'll help you dupe those two cars.

Thanks again! I love that Tailgater so much!

And in reference to earlier...I can take my insured Intruder out of my garage and have ZDUPH do the same thing?

Last edited:
Thanks again! I love that Tailgater so much!

And in reference to earlier...I can take my insured Intruder out of my garage and have ZDUPH do the same thing?
I've got some spare time. Are you able to hop on GTA Online real quick? I'm in an invite only session and I know how to do the dupe glitch. All you have to do is bring the Intruder out, I'll get in and do the rest. :)
I'd really appreciate it. :D:tup:

I've got some spare time. Are you able to hop on GTA Online real quick? I'm in an invite only session and I know how to do the dupe glitch. All you have to do is bring the Intruder out, I'll get in and do the rest. :)
I'd really appreciate it. :D:tup:

Why wont you invite me :\.

Anyone know where the mission Dirt Road is? I heard that you can get the Bodhi from that Job but I can't find where to start it.

Me and sonic tried to haul cars in the Titan.

0_0.jpg

Didn't go so well. :P

Back