GTA Online Thread (Useful Links in OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter dhandeh
  • 42,339 comments
  • 2,167,265 views
I like having bounties on me, I just go to the top of the map, wait until everybody races up there to kill me and join another session just to annoy people. 👍
 
http://[domain blocked due to malware]/instances/400x/32397670.jpg

Yes.. I'm one of them..
0_0.jpg

Treated my stinger to some bad christmas spirit taste.
Also, Snapmatic has filters and borders now.
0_0-1.jpg
 
Wow. Snapmatic is really becoming the Instagram of GTA V.

From the Rockstar Newswire post:

SPECIAL SEASONAL ACCESSORIES THROUGH JAN 5th
Right now, you'll find special limited-time, holiday-themed items in the clothing shops and at Vespucci Movie Masks like Santa hats, Elf jackets and shoes, Snowman masks, Reindeer antlers and more. All these items are available to don until January 5th.

The hell? Why give us something, then not allow us to wear them after a certain date? Quit restricting us and let us play how we want.

Although, it is a bit weird to be going around in a Santa costume after Christmas.
 
I want in on this bounty-fest.
 
I forgot to post these earlier, I managed to land a Titan intact on top (nearly anyway) of the Maze Bank:

0_0.jpg


0_0.jpg
 
Are the filters found ingame? :O
 
Kitty.... I need duh monneh.... Do u haz da monneh? I need about... I don't know, you decide. Thing is, can you keep doing this past January? I return to my second PS3 on Jan 20th, or a bit earlier.
 
Pshhh I'll make a new one. And Rank up 5x faster. :D
I got pretty good working server, what doesn't give crazy amount of money or RP :D
 
Was just in a lobby that was absolutely FULL of hackers. Went from $195mil to $400mil in the space of about 10 minutes.
 
This game is out of control, i think its time to concentrate on GT6, nearly every room has people hacking the game. Was minding my own business then bamm, $250 million has been gifted to you, that's my cheat free game done and finished.
 
Kitty.... I need duh monneh.... Do u haz da monneh? I need about... I don't know, you decide. Thing is, can you keep doing this past January? I return to my second PS3 on Jan 20th, or a bit earlier.

Just say "Enough cash to pay off the United States' debt."
 
I'm probably one of the few that hasn't had any money from the hackers, also don't seem to find any when I'm online
 
It looks like I lost $90mil because my internet went out... oh well, I can deal with $300mil+.

... but what am I going to spend it all on??
 
Back