GTA Online Thread (Useful Links in OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter dhandeh
  • 42,339 comments
  • 2,167,711 views
It looks like I lost $90mil because my internet went out... oh well, I can deal with $300mil+.

... but what am I going to spend it all on??
Getting everything ingame? :D
 
Getting everything ingame? :D

I think I already have everything that can be bought for Pegasus... the only real option now is to wait until they release an update that lets you buy multiple properties online and buy as many properties as possible.

... maybe R* should let us buy one of each TYPE of property. As in you can get one 10-car, one 6-car and one 2-car apartment and then one 10-car, one 6-car and one 2-car garage.
 
Sorry for the double post:
Went to put my stinger in a boxvan like this:

image.jpg


I drove to the sandy shores airstrip to take a pic of the damage, when suddenly:
image.jpg

Snow.
 
I like the look of the Stinger convertible. To replace my 9F Cabrio, or to not? That is the question.
 
GREAT! I can't sign into PSN. PERFECT TIME FOR MAINTENANCE, SONY!
 
Replace it. It has a lot more class, and isn't as common. The Stinger GT is however.
Unless you always play in private sessions, I don't think having a convertible is a good idea.
 
GREAT! I can't sign into PSN. PERFECT TIME FOR MAINTENANCE, SONY!
It isn't down dude I just signed in. Try restarting your PS3 or something.
 
@ProjectWHaT I have it. I drive around, and haven't been killed in it in public lobbies ironically. When I drove the Stinger GT, everyone killed me. I don't know.... maybe chucking a sticky towards them before they shot me was a factor. They're dead, so we'll never know now, will we...?
 
I just received $600,000,000, but unfortunately I quit the game to fast and didn't save...
Maybe those people who want to be legit can do this.
 
It isn't down dude I just signed in. Try restarting your PS3 or something.

It works now. It wouldn't let me sign in. >_>
 
Beyond pissed off right now. In the middle of trying to claim a $10,000,000 bounty for @KM964 and my mom tells me to get off since I was being too loud. :grumpy:
 
Beyond pissed off right now. In the middle of trying to claim a $10,000,000 bounty for @KM964 and my mom tells me to get off since I was being too loud. :grumpy:
That's what you get for trying to cheat :P
 
I hate public lobbies. Whenever someone tries to do something fun, some random idiot has to come along and blow everything sky high. Then, when I try to be the person that sticks up for the people that got killed, the same dumbass has to kill me repeatedly when I want to try and have fun with my friends. What is with people and ruining other people's fun?

EDIT: And what's even worse is when you get spawn killed when trying to help family members when something important outside of the game happens.
 
I hate public lobbies. Whenever someone tries to do something fun, some random idiot has to come along and blow everything sky high. Then, when I try to be the person that sticks up for the people that got killed, the same dumbass has to kill me repeatedly when I want to try and have fun with my friends. What is with people and ruining other people's fun?

EDIT: And what's even worse is when you get spawn killed when trying to help family members when something important outside of the game happens.

Atleast the parade was fun.
 
Atleast the parade was fun.

Yes, but the same person that blew up the Titan with everyone in it tried to slam me off of my BMX with his Bati 801 during the parade.
 
Beyond pissed off right now. In the middle of trying to claim a $10,000,000 bounty for @KM964 and my mom tells me to get off since I was being too loud. :grumpy:
lol, we were wondering what happened to you. :p
 
Yeah, when @ZDUPH left, the guy that he killed repeatedly stole his tank.
 
Oh I misread it. I thought it said "he repeatedly stole his tank" :lol:
I think i might go to bed soon...
 
I gave Sloth 1Billion. As others i gave like Millions :lol: Merry Christmas <3


Made a new character :lol:.. First Race =...

bXmyMkQ.png
 
Last edited:
Back