GTA Online Thread (Useful Links in OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter dhandeh
  • 42,339 comments
  • 2,167,195 views
Patch 1.10 out now, Ratloader is available from the interweb for free, Albany Roosevelt is also on the interweb but not available until tomorrow presumably.

It also appears R* have nerfed how much you get for selling a (certain?) personal vehicle fully modded, my Sentinel XS will only sell for $10,000 fully tuned, and the same for my Felon GT. :( F'in A'holes. Although I can sell my XF for over $600,000 and I can sell my Adder for $729,395.

Edit - It appears that all the upgrades for the Ratloader are actually free, I guess that's something.
 
Last edited:
its%20happening%20ron%20paul%20animated%20GIF.gif
 
They also updated missions :)
Now need check if they lowered payouts :)
r2z.bmp


EDIT: They have added all missions to job list !!!!!
That's great :)
 
Rooftop Rumble at my fingertips. :D
 
Rooftop Rumble payout is still 18500CR 👍
I would also recommend Coveted. That is $12,000 and VERY easy on hard. :) Oh wait I don't see Coveted on that list above. hmm Edit: I am guessing we can scroll down since that only shows A through C.
 
Browsing threads...


  • Option to share cash removed completely from the cash menu.
  • Sold a fully done up Sultan for a capped amount of $10,000.

    When going to rockstar created jobs you can now choose any mission that you before had to call Martin or one of the others to get.

    Web address glitch (buying tanks at any level etc)

    When the owner of the tank leaves the session, anyone that is in said tank, when the owner leaves, gets booted from it and it becomes unusable.

    All Ratloader Mods are FREE (ONLY ONLINE)

    -New Online Spawning Options - "Garage"and "Random".

    Go to Online>Options & then Spawn Location, now you've got "Apartment", "Garage", "Last Location", and "Random"

    -It appears NO vehicles have been removed from garages or the game:
    CONFIRMED still in game: Buffalo Mk 2, Blazer, Dubsta 2, Merryweather Mesa, Hearse ,and Yankton plates.

    -SP>MP car glitch still works.


    -Bedless Ratloader can be obtained via glitching.

    ~The rear frame and tires are now solid(in Online Only).

    ~If you scroll through the LSC bed options, you will lose the "bedless" feature.

    -Tank(Duplication/Insurance/Store Any...) glitch is patched.

    -Canis Seminole is now storable.

    -Merryweather Mesa Off-road CANNOT be sold.

    -Patterened Sports Coat renamed to "Luxury" Sports Coat

    -The Gusenberg Sweeper(Tommy Gun) is in SP.

    -All of the Missions you have completed(unlocked) can be accessed via the Jobs Menu.

    -The "Clean" Rebel is NOT storable.

    - Friendly fire off available

    - THE CANIS SEMINOLE CAN BE INSURED IN LSC
 
Last edited:
Since the majority of my online gaming is in co-op missions, this might be one of THE best updates for ME. Usually I would have to choose the quick option and hope I got a good mission online. Or hope to get the missions on my phone. Many times it would put me into a VS mode which I hate. So then I would have to return and repeat this process over and over again until I got into a co-op mission I liked.

This new update will finally allow me to play my favorite missions ANY time I want. This is by far the best news I have heard for the online. Hopefully people can join me. Once in a while I have an issue where randoms cant join if I host the co-op missions. Very excited about this!!! :D:bowdown::cheers:
 
Ooh, the Albany Roosevelt is $750,000, nice. :D
 
Definately gonna have to sell one of my 9 Adders on my second character to pay for it.
 
Downloaded on Xbox and can't see any of the additions....
Oh maybe this was for the PS3 first? Just a guess. Hmm well at least we know these will come to the 360 eventually.
 
Last edited:
They nerfed the amount of money from tuned cars?! WHY? Where they high or something? It simply doesn't make sense.

And I'll get the Albany on SP. I know it can't be glitched, but I simply don't wanna spend $750k on it on Online. Guess I'll glitch my Baller from SP to fill the last space in my garage.
 
Oh maybe this was for the PS2 first. Just a guess. Hmm well at least we know these will come to the 360 eventually.
Lol PS2.

But nvm, have to download the pack from the ingame store (lol).
 
Anyone want to do some high-paying, low-risk jobs with me later? I don't have school and I would like to get a lot of cash today.
 

  • -It appears NO vehicles have been removed from garages or the game:
    CONFIRMED still in game: Buffalo Mk 2, Blazer, Dubsta 2, Merryweather Mesa, Hearse ,and Yankton plates.
The Hearse spawns online naturally. It's just stupidly rare like the Tailgater.
 
The Hearse spawns online naturally. It's just stupidly rare like the Tailgater.

I thought it didn't spawn online and you had to hack it or glitch it in.
 
Anyone want to do some high-paying, low-risk jobs with me later? I don't have school and I would like to get a lot of cash today.
Count with me! Hit me a FR on PSN too.
 
Can anyone confirm that all of the tuned car resale values are nerfed? I'm specifically wondering about Franklins Buffalo.
 
Can anyone confirm that all of the tuned car resale values are nerfed? I'm specifically wondering about Franklins Buffalo.
Just glitched a Baller from SP and it had been nerfed, so it seems like every non-premium car has been nerfed on sale value... Althought @shepzki said he can sell his Adder and Entity for over 500k...

Really, what's R* smoking to do that? So if someone wants to sell any tuned car (put a Oracle worth of $100k as an example) in an emergency situation (need money really fast) they simply can't? '-'
 
Back