GTA Online Thread (Useful Links in OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter dhandeh
  • 42,339 comments
  • 2,167,265 views
GTA Online Player Logic:

Claims Sultan/Oracle/Dune Loader/Rat Loader is extremely rare, never left Los Santos.
 
Can anyone confirm that all of the tuned car resale values are nerfed? I'm specifically wondering about Franklins Buffalo.
Tuned JB still gives $300k+...
 
Is this only on my iFruit or everyone is like that right now?
vMv73597i8M9hwTnJgh2AEDYcZzuJVeeZ15TUZJNmrpkNVgGLgLyPafwHiAJRiJ_iJVjJ0_6T8H-RKUPftxyYNBiv3ojMDJCufHvv6rB_IYxU9KORST1Kti-BKAc2pee98JIhKq4gHN6hapMDfffEBQSfbuUrRuFy43OWIhjH6LJAbtd9fqXgEjIMa50_Js4aLaJbI4PGdZy-jeP4wYJamM7aZYG-wwAvASzUvDr1A1YNzyE6KswRzkhZNvYNihE0hj4TVL5KKBwfFTRcUjktivdldzv05yn2IxB_s7UOyZqMU-afjDxG9I1NCeDDBwwEuoLwbc1zbhUIgZg_nk2sRmlgrGC4TeD-SxF-kR6_xMlga_xb7p00HP-HXIIp32j-lqPRrdzYnQGtbp5DmIbhXiLGR_WQLLzG39DKZyYwB6QQkBrHmgPI6IkEBdZXQCSBr-sx_XEaeS6APaowvqin59WU3mBNny2laYmkqTqdrDx4-jZQxcOusYxiMM-kMJ_H838Did0UF4RpdkOyAWPZdJxVv7dVtWVVw=w1248-h506-l75
 
Is here any info about missions, are those to stay always available or is it only limited time?
I hope they allow also replay button using after mission since it's useles go trought freemode always..
 
There's a rumor of Supercharged Buffalos spawning naturally online, but I can't find any evidence other than a single claim.
 
Is here any info about missions, are those to stay always available or is it only limited time?
I hope they allow also replay button using after mission since it's useles go trought freemode always..

It will piss many people off if they take that feature away now it has been added, it's stupid to have to ring people for jobs, don't know for sure but it would make no sense to revert to what it was before.
 
It will piss many people off if they take that feature away now it has been added, it's stupid to have to ring people for jobs, don't know for sure but it would make no sense to revert to what it was before.
There is many things on R* what doesn't make any sense :lol:
I hope now they add also some new missions since I have played all of those atleast 100 times now :)
 
Is here any info about missions, are those to stay always available or is it only limited time?
I hope they allow also replay button using after mission since it's useles go trought freemode always..
That is a very good question. I am wondering the same thing. I also agree with the replay button but I guess we will see how that goes. Rockstar usually doesn't like us grinding too much to make money. So they might not allow reply. Again, we wont know until this goes into effect.

There is many things on R* what doesn't make any sense :lol:
I hope now they add also some new missions since I have played all of those atleast 100 times now :)
The new missions we are waiting for are called....."heists". :sly:
 
Just got $34500 in American Exportation. :lol:
 
Just heard 1.10 is out.. i don't have my ps3 access for now, but from what i've heard, it looks pretty minor aside from the awesome new gangster stuff. And monetary changes. And missions from your phone straight on. Cool.

... and something about the Rat Loader being a freebie. Can't say i don't believe it, but since I'm a little gullible... REALLY? :D
 
Is that a job...? :scared:
Lester's job. Steal a Cargobob from Fort Zancudo, then lose the cops, steal a container from Merryweather on the LSIA and deliver it to Lester's warehouse.
 
Lester's job. Steal a Cargobob from Fort Zancudo, then lose the cops, steal a container from Merryweather on the LSIA and deliver it to Lester's warehouse.

Just to add for anyone getting excited, you only get that much because it was your 1st time playing/completing the mission. Subsequent plays will give less, American Exports usually gives $17,250 on hard. When missions first came out they gave bigger rewards, then they were nerfed somewhat, now they give out big rewards again but only if you have not played them before.

Oh, and another another note missions like Crystal Clear Out III can no longer be instantly replayed, though it actually does pay out $10,500 now instead of $7000.
 
Last edited:
Just to add for anyone getting excited, you only get that much because it was your 1st time playing/completing the mission. Subsequent plays will give less, American Exports usually gives $17,250 on hard. When missions first came out they gave bigger rewards, then they were nerfed somewhat, now they give out big rewards again but only if you have not played them before.

Third time doing this mission buddy...
 
Just to add for anyone getting excited, you only get that much because it was your 1st time playing/completing the mission at the required level. Subsequent plays will give less, American Exports usually gives $17,250 on hard. When missions first came out they gave bigger rewards, then they were nerfed somewhat, now they give out big rewards again but only if you have not played them before.
Just to clarify.
 
Third time doing this mission buddy...

Really? Weird, I just did it solo and it give me $17,250, but if you are getting $34,500 each time good luck to you. :)
 
Meanwhile, everyone I see online is running around in their underwear driving Rat-Loaders and shooting pink tommy guns.
 
Meanwhile, everyone I see online is running around in their underwear driving Rat-Loaders and shooting pink tommy guns.

I'm rocking the brown pinstripe suit with lemon undershirt and driving my new classic instead
 
The female clothing selection is rather interesting. :scared:

Still crappy and not enough formal clothing. 👎
 
Here are some (not so) pretty cars at the impound lot.
0_0.jpg


And the AI figuring out how to gate.
0_0.jpg


And then my GTP crew car.

0_0.jpg
 
If you have 30 minutes, I highly recommend you watch this. I've enjoyed MrBossFTW's videos in the past, but this video made me subscribe to him and really got me thinking about online.

 
I updated today but didn't notice anything different.
Someone care to tell me?
 
Back