GTA Online Thread (Useful Links in OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter dhandeh
  • 42,339 comments
  • 2,168,178 views
Can't find whether we need to ingame purchase the Roosevelt to keep it or just download the pack.
 
Wouldn't he fall off?
You can't fall out of the Duneloader bed. However, its not a good idea to have more than 1 person.
*Custom878 killed TheKitten__*
*respawns at the top of Mt Chilliad*
 
You can't fall out of the Duneloader bed. However, its not a good idea to have more than 1 person.
*Custom878 killed TheKitten__*
*respawns at the top of Mt Chilliad*


You slapped me with you're gun multiple times.


Custom878 killed TheKitten__

WHAT THE ****!
*Respawns*
Wait Wait Wait! Im coming!

Custom878 killed TheKitten__

>.> Seriously?

*Respawns*

TheKitten__ killed Custom878

How about that scrub!

*Gets Cop car drives away*



:lol:

There was a spanish dude following us to.
 
You were standing too close to mah ladeh character.
 
Well... I need money for the Roosevelt. Anyone willing to hit the grind with me?

PS @TheKitten I love your avatar! :lol:
 
*hippie voice* Why the rush? You have until March to get it.
 
About Duneloader...

Wouldn't he fall off?
If it was stationary he wouldn't.

Actually I posted this a while back.....If you stand in the back Duneloader you wont fall out, even at really high speeds. In fact I have a feeling multiple people can stand in the back of it and not fall out. Its a fun bug.

You can't fall out of the Duneloader bed. However, its not a good idea to have more than 1 person.
*Custom878 killed TheKitten__*
*respawns at the top of Mt Chilliad*
Ahh treed. That is correct you cant fall out of the Duneloader. Well unless it is flipped. :lol:
 
About Duneloader...




Actually I posted this a while back.....If you stand in the back Duneloader you wont fall out, even at really high speeds. In fact I have a feeling multiple people can stand in the back of it and not fall out. Its a fun bug.
What happens if you do a barrel roll?
 
What happens if you do a barrel roll?
That's one of the very few ways you will fall out. What I am wondering is how many will fit back there without falling out. :D
 
That's one of the very few ways you will fall out. What I am wondering is how many will fit back there without falling out. :D
Well, I had about 5 randoms on top of and AI in a Mule before... :D
 
@nascarfan1400 A mule? "I miss my donkey". lol!

I wish the Duneloader was a true 4x4 truck. It is currently only RWD. Maybe if enough people complain, they will patch it like they did the Sandking. :)
 
"GET IN THE TRUCK KIDS, WE'RE GONNA HAVE SOME FUN!"
 
Was forced to sell my pink Voltic to raise funds for a Roosevelt. Been grinding Coveted on my own for a bit and I have about $370k. I might need to sell my Cheetah as well. :(
 
Sold my 9F to boost cash for my Roosevelt Funds.
Also I'm not sure if this has already been said before, but the Sentinel XS has been bumped up to Sports class. Rightfully so, since it was overpowered as all heck for Coupes class.
 
*Buys a Ratloader* *drives to LS Customs* *gets killed by a guy in a Veyron* >.>
 
Down to 38K from 1 Million buying all Valentines Day items, worth it though :lol:
 
Crap, forgot to buy the masks, gonna have to end up selling an Adder (Down to 8)
 
>850k
>buys clothes, Roosevelt, and gun
>20k at 9pm
>Martin missions, solo races, couple of car sales
>120k at 1AM.

I don't see why people are complaining, it's really not that hard to make money.
 
>850k
>buys clothes, Roosevelt, and gun
>20k at 9pm
>120k at 1AM.

I don't see why people are complaining, it's really not that hard to make money.
Its even easier now that we can select a mission whenever we want. Money is much easier and faster now. :)
 
>850k
>buys clothes, Roosevelt, and gun
>20k at 9pm
>Martin missions, solo races, couple of car sales
>120k at 1AM.

I don't see why people are complaining, it's really not that hard to make money.
It's not hard, I just have to leave by Noon today and I wanna get all the stuff in case it's only a today deal
 
Its even easier now that we can select a mission whenever we want. Money is much easier and faster now. :)
Exactly.

Martin can suck it when he wants me to do Show Me the Monet.

also:
be60fc80b28f8eddd1d1224e6315ad58.png


@jBhIpS, that shot is everywhere man.

It's not hard, I just have to leave by Noon today and I wanna get all the stuff in case it's only a today deal

Nah, not saying you, just people on the GTAForums are having a fit cause the car's 750k and the vehicle sales got screwed.
 
Does anyone know which mission has the highest required level? Highest I know of is trash talk, level 81.
 
Back