GTA Online Thread (Useful Links in OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter dhandeh
  • 42,339 comments
  • 2,168,323 views
@gtuned I actually ignore ALL phone calls now. ;)

One thing I realized is poor Brucie NEVER gets any love. I used that rage juice 1 time to try it out and have never used it since. "You bro, why you no juicin?!"
 
Does any scrub want to farm Coverted with me? ;3

There is a way to do it over and over after 1.10
 
>850k
>buys clothes, Roosevelt, and gun
>20k at 9pm
>Martin missions, solo races, couple of car sales
>120k at 1AM.

I don't see why people are complaining, it's really not that hard to make money.
This 👍
You can easily do 250k in hour :)
 
Last edited:
So today I did manage to get some fun time with people from the crew. Escaping crazy dudes in a Mule, not a good idea when it's punctured. But we managed it @nascarfan1400.

Also, how did you stand on the Mule while it was moving? Or was that my internet doping out, as it has been doing for some reason recently.
 
"The Rockstar Cloud Servers are unavailable right now. Only Disc Content will be available and saving will be disabled"

gg rockstar.

Okay, it's working now.

gg.
 
*Gets on GTA V no one is on >.>* Back to GT6 then.
 
So today I did manage to get some fun time with people from the crew. Escaping crazy dudes in a Mule, not a good idea when it's punctured. But we managed it @nascarfan1400.

Also, how did you stand on the Mule while it was moving? Or was that my internet doping out, as it has been doing for some reason recently.
That was you? Lol
 
Rockstar just took my Stinger GT away! Apparently 3 more slots got glitched in the last update so you will lose your cars and buy cashcards and make Rackstur richer, such conspiracy

I think this calls for:

are-you-shtting-me-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-149.gif
 
So, it says in the patch notes you can no longer glitch into Michael's house...yet, I just glitched in no problem. Good going Rockstar.
 
Finally saved up enough to purchase a Roosevelt. What a beauty she is. :drool:
 
Used the Roosevelt from SP got it free inthe special cars list. Beautiful car. I'm at 198 G so I'm not getting it yet. I did however buy the clothes.
 
Rockstar just took my Stinger GT away! Apparently 3 more slots got glitched in the last update so you will lose your cars and buy cashcards and make Rackstur richer, such conspiracy

I think this calls for:
Interresting. I noticed I had less cars when I went to call the mechanic last night. I should go into my garage and see what is missing. I wont be mad, I am still so happy about this recent update. Being able to pick any job at any time is a massive step forward. At this point I am not too concerned about buying the Roosevelt. If I get it I get it, if not that's fine too.
 
My character's new look. :)
0_0.jpg


And here she is, my new baby. Also got another Sentinel XS since it is indeed a Sports car.
0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg
 
Sorry for hitting you in that race, @Jet Badger. I was in a really bright green 9F. I just did not anticipate how slow people would be in that corner.
 
I'm currently doing a Coverted x16 playlist. Does anybody want to join?

18K in around 2 minutes.
 
Has anyone else notice a frequent spawning of Armored Trucks? So frequent as in one is attacked and has money collected and another spawns in seconds?
 
I'm currently doing a Coverted x16 playlist. Does anybody want to join?

18K in around 2 minutes.

You still going? If so I'll join :).
 
Has anyone else notice a frequent spawning of Armored Trucks? So frequent as in one is attacked and has money collected and another spawns in seconds?

That has been happening since 1.09.
 
More like since release :lol:
I remember the old days with @Mudd hitting like 15 trucks in a row.
 
I've still got that playlist so when people are on the game and not sleeping in their weird foreign time zones I shall invite you scrubs
 
Back