GTA Online Thread (Useful Links in OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter dhandeh
  • 42,339 comments
  • 2,167,711 views
Usually when I'm grinding Rooftop Rumble, I listen to this to get the adrenaline pumping. Yes I know it's from Super Smash Bros Melee but that game had a freaking awesome soundtrack.

I also go on Rhino Rampages against the police with this song, and I sometimes do survival with this song. It sets the mood perfectly in my opinion. :D
 
Last edited:
If anyone is looking for a Bucaneer, there's a permanent spawn at the car lot south of Sandy Shores. Driving in it spawns Bobcats.
 
Finally got sucked into the Entity craze and bought one. :D
It's not done yet. Some more R.R. grinding oughta change that. 👍
0_0.jpg
 
Finally got sucked into the Entity craze and bought one. :D
It's not done yet. Some more R.R. grinding oughta change that. 👍
0_0.jpg

I always get scrubs using these who reverse while spamming their AP Pistol due to its bulletproof rear :lol:

givs me an excuse 2 use dat racket lauchur
 
It seems the Rockstar servers are currently not available? I just tried about 5 times with no luck to get online.
 
Works for me.

Found a Principle Nemesis. Anyone want it?
 
See that Entity above? Yeah, I sold it.
Why you ask? I could care less for it. Super cars just aren't my type of car to drive.
Plus I needed money to build up a few vehicles. :)
 
See that Entity above? Yeah, I sold it.
Why you ask? I could care less for it. Super cars just aren't my type of car to drive.
Plus I needed money to build up a few vehicles. :)

I got bored of my Entity soon after buying it as well. I just never felt a use for it.

Plus, the front end looked kinda boring while the back looked incredible.

EDIT: I haven't been on in a few days, but I need to know, can you still purchase the Roosevelt??? I never had enough cash for it and I still really want one I can keep and store.
 
Last edited:
I got bored of my Entity soon after buying it as well. I just never felt a use for it.

Plus, the front end looked kinda boring while the back looked incredible.

EDIT: I haven't been on in a few days, but I need to know, can you still purchase the Roosevelt??? I never had enough cash for it and I still really want one I can keep and store.
You can buy it until the end of February IIRC
 
I wonder when we'll get those new cars. They do look nice. :D
 
I haven't been playing in a while because of my issues (which I only JUST got an email back about after just under a month since I sent the ticket)... I'm gonna see if these new updates have fixed my problem and then if it doesn't work I'm gonna go through with what my ticket response suggests (which is basically just clearing game cache and other stuff that I've already done, but hey I'm not the one working in tech support so I'm not gonna be rude about it)
 
So we can assume that the new cars will be labeled as such in-game:
Karin Jester, Sports (Toyota Supra MK IV)
Bravado Alpha, Coupes (Dodge Stealth)
Gallivanter Huntley, SUVs (Land Rover Range Rover Sport)
 
I haven't been playing in a while because of my issues (which I only JUST got an email back about after just under a month since I sent the ticket)... I'm gonna see if these new updates have fixed my problem and then if it doesn't work I'm gonna go through with what my ticket response suggests (which is basically just clearing game cache and other stuff that I've already done, but hey I'm not the one working in tech support so I'm not gonna be rude about it)
Did you ever call like we suggested?
 
*Wants to sell Bullet GT, But ill miserably miss it*

Don't do it! Don't be like me and sell your Lamborghini Murcielago to paint your Chevy Aveo!
 
That video didn't really leak or show anything.
It showed the names of the up coming cars. The names were from past GTA games so we know what the cars will looks like. I think that's pretty big information.
 
Anyone up for Coveted grinding? I downloaded the Coveted x16 playlist, so if you're interested, send a friend request to me! :D
I'll be waiting. ;)
 
I'll join you later today. :D
But just a reminder, I don't have any sniper rifles yet.
 
It showed the names of the up coming cars. The names were from past GTA games so we know what the cars will looks like. I think that's pretty big information.

Considering there's cars in V with the same name as cars from previous games that don't look alike, it's not really big information at all.

If I'm not mistaken, Rockstar quite often has old/erroneous lines of code in the handling.cfg file, at least in prior GTA games.
 
I loved the Alpha in SA, so having that return in HD is :drool:
 
Back