GTA Online Thread (Useful Links in OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter dhandeh
  • 42,339 comments
  • 2,167,768 views
@Jahgee1124 It makes the car you bring in invisible?

I didn't know that. I did the LSC glitch last time for a friend so that he could have a Buffalo.
Last time I did it to get someone a Buffalo, they couldn't see it. Could be wrong though.
 
Last time I did it to get someone a Buffalo, they couldn't see it. Could be wrong though.
I tried bringing in an Asea for @KM964 a while back and he couldn't see it. I gave up and taught him how to glitch his in from single player. Good choice on my part.
I sniff a possible tuning expansion pack soon. Possibly in conjunction with the recently leaked text regarding the Jester, Turismo, etc.?
I hope they release NOS in a free DLC pack. :)
 
I tried bringing in an Asea for @KM964 a while back and he couldn't see it. I gave up and taught him how to glitch his in from single player. Good choice on my part.
I sniff a possible tuning expansion pack soon. Possibly in conjunction with the recently leaked text regarding the Jester, Turismo, etc.?
I hope they release NOS in a free DLC pack. :)
I think NOS is used as the boost for starting GTA Races and Drafting, it sounds just like it. However a tuning DLC would be great.

Loving my NOS'd Dominator Lime Green and Chrome stripe with Lime Green tire smoke.
 
It could be DLC, as it would surprise me if Rockstar left something as "big" as this in the game as they (probably) know hackers'll find it.

Oh, and any news on hydraulics? :D
 
I think NOS is used as the boost for starting GTA Races and Drafting, it sounds just like it. However a tuning DLC would be great.

Loving my NOS'd Dominator Lime Green and Chrome stripe with Lime Green tire smoke.
Shame it doesn't make your screen go all blurry as if you're actually going faster.
I did a test with @BigFluff68x, with him in his Coquette and me in my Tailgater that was equipped with NOS. 1/2 mile drag on the S.S. Airfield. First pass was without NOS, Fluff won by about 5 or 6 car lengths. Second pass was with NOS, and Fluff won by 1/2 a car length. Big difference, eh? :lol:
Edit: Forgot to note that both cars were fully tuned with turbo.
@Dean as of right now, there are no functional hydraulics hidden in the game's coding.
 
Last edited:
Still can't get online, haven't been able since Friday
 
You sure it can beat my NOS'd Sultan :lol:

I'll give you a go. And if you win, I can just say it's the perfect balance of class and speed. Although my Oracle is currently Racing Blue, with an Ultra Blue pearlescent, stanced, and fitted with a 'LOL OBEY' North Yankton vanity plate. So it's not exactly subtle or classy. :lol:
 
E28
I'll give you a go. And if you win, I can just say it's the perfect balance of class and speed. Although my Oracle is currently Racing Blue, with an Ultra Blue pearlescent, stanced, and fitted with a 'LOL OBEY' North Yankton vanity plate. So it's not exactly subtle or classy. :lol:
Mine is Matte Dark Blue to Ultra Blue with the plate JAHGEE
 
Or bright red. :P

 
Fantastic. Hacked NOS cars in races 👎.

That could be the beginning of the end of GTAO for me if you cant be competitive in a race without hacking/modding saves.
 
Public races were terrible to begin with. Why bother compete in them at all?

Ramming idiots, people that don't realize they still have to use the brakes in their Adder, and just general stupidity. NOS really doesn't make a difference with the game.
 
Fantastic. Hacked NOS cars in races 👎.

That could be the beginning of the end of GTAO for me if you cant be competitive in a race without hacking/modding saves.
Who here said we were going to use these cars to cheat in online races? I know I haven't.
And as @CallmeDan stated above me, there's alot of things that were wrong with racing in the first place.
 
I don't even race anymore thanks to the pathetic pay.

Anyone wanna grind Coveted with me?
 
Thanks to ZDUPH for the Tailgaiter... Looking forward to the Intruder.. And possibly the Dominator if time allows!
 
:drool:

If only there were engine and transmission swaps like in GT5. :(
GT5 has engine and trans swaps? I sure wish it did. I think you mixed that up with Forza. :sly:
 
GT5 has engine and trans swaps? I sure wish it did. I think you mixed that up with Forza. :sly:
It didn't have them until the use of hex and save editing but I do still have all of my GT5 hybrids!
 
It didn't have them until the use of hex and save editing but I do still have all of my GT5 hybrids!
Ah yes good ole hybrids. I spent years doing that in GT3 with mks program and the shark port.
Forza does engine, trans, and drivetrain swaps without using hybrids. Its basically a built in hybrid feature in the Forza series. :D

I haven't played GTA5 in a few days. I need to get back in there and get some more money. I have been hooked on World of Tanks this week.
 
Ah yes good ole hybrids. I spent years doing that in GT3 with mks program and the shark port. Forza does engine, trans, and drivetrain swaps without using hybrids. Its basically a built in hybrid feature in the Forza series. :D

You forgot Chassis swaps fro wider stance c:.
 
Back