GTA Online Thread (Useful Links in OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter dhandeh
  • 42,339 comments
  • 2,166,850 views
If it helps I can tell you that its a gun
I'll just leave this here... :lol:
Confused-Jacksonville-Jaguars-fan-in-stands.gif
 
It MIGHT be a Pistol but I'm not too sure.
Some say it's a pistol, others say it's heavy. All we know is that it's a Heavy Pistol.
Edit: Servers appear to be back up somewhat. By somewhat I mean that my crew still isn't showing up in-game, but missions work again.
 
Just like the previous guns, it won't have any attachments... I think. :p
 
It MIGHT be a Pistol but I'm not too sure. We need an expert's opinion.

Maybe you should phone 357. I'm sure they will answer your questions.
 
I will be on in an hour or so, any coveted or RR grinding I can get in on?
 
If there any spots left when i get on, ill join in the grinding session
 
Playlists are back up. Started a Coveted grinding playlist if anyone wants in.
 
I'll join with Wesley (GTA Role Play character :P).
 
Ill be joining aswell. (If i get an invite or something. :rolleyes:)
 
Last edited:
The new Turismo looks awesome, good thing I'm rich in GTAO :D Haven't played for a while, will probably join you guys in a few mins :)
 
I'd like an invite but most of you aren't on my list.
 
Will there be any spots in like, 4-5 hours? :lol: I'm at work right now.. '-'
 
I think SocialClub is broken :lol:

Fixed C:
i'mma be on in a few.

There's no glitch where switching to your second character could make you lose your garage right?
 
Anyone plan on doing something other than grinding? There's only so many shenanigans you can do by yourself.


*cough*Titan*cough*.
 
Back