GTA Online Thread (Useful Links in OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter dhandeh
  • 42,339 comments
  • 2,166,936 views
Is there a way to sell Cheetahs? Really want to make some cash off of it to purchase the McLaren P1 look a like :)
 
I can't see it being any different from other cars. Just bring it to LSC and hope you don't get with a Tommy gun on arrival.
 
2 Missions left, If you want to do the playlist again. Im open :lol:
 
I'll replay with you if you're doing it again :D already ranked up twice
 
If the Jester is a Supra I will lose my marbles.
I'm gonna take a guess and say that it'll be a MR setup, based off the new NSX Concept, with the front similar to the LFA (but more streamlined due to being MR). Either that or possibly an S2000.
 
Gg2Rh7H.gif
Gg2Rh7H.gif
Gg2Rh7H.gif
Gg2Rh7H.gif


Can I grind with any of you guys? I've been trying to join you all for days o.o
 
I hope its a reputable and sophisticated sports car, and not a rice rocket like the Supra :lol:
 
What the hell? Was doing Coveted with a few friends, and suddenly the mission failed with the reason being "Failed To Reach . " :confused:
 
What the hell? Was doing Coveted with a few friends, and suddenly the mission failed with the reason being "Failed To Reach . " :confused:

Did someone crash the cargobob?
 
Nope we had just started the mission, sniped 3 guys, and that's when the failed screen popped up.

That's odd.
 
Anyone still grinding? Would like to earn some money and level my second character up a bit more.
 
Why are you guys grinding when you can make a million in 10 minutes through other means.
 
Back