GTA Online Thread (Useful Links in OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter dhandeh
  • 42,339 comments
  • 2,166,646 views
Throwing grenades at the FBI and calling a helicopter to pick you up is not the "hard way".
 
Anybody want to do more grinding? I can't find any decent lobbies on my own.
 
For people whose interested. My main youtube channel is TheKittenHD Ill be posting Montages, Commentaries etc. You get the point eh?

In 1.11 R* will remove cars with NOS, and take actions against it. Time to remove you're nos cars chaps.
 
I should've gotten a NOS Vespa/Faggio when I had the chance.
 
For people whose interested. My main youtube channel is TheKittenHD Ill be posting Montages, Commentaries etc. You get the point eh?

In 1.11 R* will remove cars with NOS, and take actions against it. Time to remove you're nos cars chaps.

Subscribed to your youtube. Although I was disappointed that your channel intro didn't have a cat/cat reference.
 
Subscribed to your youtube. Although I was disappointed that your channel intro didn't have a cat/cat reference.

ill add it lol... Dont worry. xD

photo.jpg
 
Gotta get my unNOS'd dupes from SP to MP again :lol:
 
I'll subscribe @TheKitten, but as soon as you start talking about how much likes mean to you will be the moment I unsubscribe :lol:
 
I dun care about likes c:

"If you don't like and subscribe to me, you're a scrub"

I'll do you up some graphics/banners/avatar/whatever for you too if you want.
 
Should I remove my Tailgater or Bodhi for garage space to store the new DLC cars?
 
Instantly better than half of the GTA YouTubers out there :lol:
Agreed,
I don't watch anymore GTA V videos, I gave up after I saw "INSANE GLITCH" from youtuber who has 100k subs...video was driving backwards with adder.
And peoples are woohooo how you figured that?
Humanity stupidity is proven on youtube...
 
Last edited:
Vanoss and Speedy are about the only two YouTubers I can handle that play GTA. Delerious is good as well but, he's connected with Vanoss. Guys like KSI that do GTA are just annoying. Just becomes a obnoxious scream fest, something that he has done in all of his videos the past 2 years or so.
 
Vanoss and Speedy are about the only two YouTubers I can handle that play GTA. Delerious is good as well but, he's connected with Vanoss. Guys like KSI that do GTA are just annoying. Just becomes a obnoxious scream fest, something that he has done in all of his videos the past 2 years or so.
Agreed. KSI's GTA V videos can be annoying. Especially his voice. Ugh.
 
Agreed. KSI's GTA V videos can be annoying. Especially his voice. Ugh.

2 years ago it was still funny. He would scream or get super amped about a really good goal or something. Now, he just screams as much as possible. It's not funny for 1, and for 2 it got old really really quickly.

Vintage Beef is not so bad for GTA videos, he can get a bit stale though.
 
I just watch whenever there's some glitch or news. Who uploads it doesn't matter to me. :p
 
I watch Gtchy1230 because he's one of he less like-whory ones out there that covers almost anything GTA: O glitch related (Won't do stuff that "ruins races or deathmatches") and Achievement Hunter's Let's Plays and Things to Do's in GTA.
 
Back